A great day to be alive...

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

A great day to be alive...

Post by PCC »

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. No more rain or cold so I rolled the trike out of the garage to enjoy the day. I stopped by McD's for a quick bite and place to charge my phone plus I needed to decide where to ride.

Well the sausage busicut was good with the free coffee in my Batman Mug. Eat your heart out JFL. :lolfall:

I decided to go to Aurora, MO to try out the farmer's favorite gathering place that Jeffcoslacker mentioned some months ago. So I zigged and I zagged until I arrived at Aurora.

https://goo.gl/maps/wOINO

As I was zigging I noticed some of the roads names like Possum Trot Drive, Granny Street and I noticed that the next lane to the right must have been named to give the area some class... Paris Drive. :hysterical;

I was marveling at the views of green pasture and rolling hills when I thought how my sweet departed one would have loved these views when my static radio belted out clear as a bell our song... "Forever and Ever Amen."

Then Lee Ann Womack's "I hope you dance" followed which had been a favorite of his.

It may have been a qink a dink but I choose to believe he was sharing my day.

Carr Oil CO was the gathering place for the local farmers. I may have appeared a strange Biker Chick. However after living with a farm boy for the first 15 years of our marriage on a 100 acre farm. I felt right at home. :big grin:

I decided eat the Daily Special of Chicken Fried Steak with the fixings. I will try the huge cheeseburger next visit.

As I left town I stopped to get a few pictures, one of the town square and another on of the Drive-In that is still operating during the summer months. :thumbup:

Noticed this at Billings, MO.

It was a just an amazing day. The scenery was so lovely with the green pastures and rolling hills. It was so breath taking that no picture could convey.
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

NRAMF
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: NRAMF

Re: A great day to be alive...

Post by NRAMF »

Nice 49 merc coupe :thumbup:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Who are you and what have you done to the real PCC? She could post twice as many pics and not blink an eye? :blink: Thanks for the pics Diana. I do know I have to ride back up that area and take my time when I do it. :thumbup:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by PCC »

I rode down into Arkansas with my riding group and did not take a single picture. :eek: I guess I am slipping. :lolfall: I was enjoying the ride and then we when we would stop & the conversation began so I guess I was just enjoying my day. :big grin:

I might need to install my GoPro for next weekend. Arkansas should be in prime color/trees. :clap:
Of My Meanderings...

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

PCC wrote:
Well the sausage busicut was good with the free coffee in my Batman Mug. Eat your heart out JFL. :lolfall:

I think I have one of those somewhere... :lolfall:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Just caught this thread Diana... great pics...
Thanks for sharing....it's really kool when someone posts pics from somewhere you haven't been before and may be planning on going in the future. :thumbup: :rock:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

I'll bet whoever named this thread is an upbeat, optimistic type of person and is a pleasure to be around! :thumbup:

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by PCC »

NE_FL wrote:I'll bet whoever named this thread is an upbeat, optimistic type of person and is a pleasure to be around! :thumbup:

Well she tries to be most days. :big grin:
Of My Meanderings...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

NE_FL wrote:I'll bet whoever named this thread is an upbeat, optimistic type of person and is a pleasure to be around! :thumbup:

If you ever have the pleasure of meeting Paradise Cove Critter you will find her to be a warm and friendly person with an infectious smile which she wears 24/7...She's also has a great attitude towards life and motorcycles... which she combines into an ideal relationship...
I'd gladly ride with her anywhere! [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by PCC »

You guys are making me blush... but Thank You. :bow:
Of My Meanderings...