YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Rode some yesterday......Woodville, Texas......The Pickett House for lunch....six riders...cool and big time windy.....gusts up to 30 mph..
but we survived [emoji106]

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by old time rider »

Nice. Had a nice dry ride Sat. to meet old coots at 39 degrees.Started raining but up to 40 [emoji2] .Was a cold ride home and did not ride any more.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by old time rider »

Three small rides today.The longest first on the C50 to meet the old coots and one other rode in.Not nice as wet roads and wind so bad. After lunch went out and jacked the Vstrom I got last up and took front wheel off and put on the one I rode to Alaska.First ride on it since early June.Did a ten mile shake down run and recheck bolts Friday.Wind better this afternoon .Then took the dump truck road star out to town and back just because it needed riding.Wet roads all day but warm.In the low 60s! 30 degree drop to come in next 24 hours.