TODAY'S RIDE TO SAM RAYBURN DAM

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

TODAY'S RIDE TO SAM RAYBURN DAM

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Four of us had a great ride today 247 miles good food and better company..We had lunch at "The Stump'

39.8 mpg

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: TODAY'S RIDE TO SAM RAYBURN DAM

Post by old time rider »

That looks great! [emoji106] A friend has a Fire mans special made by Harley for firemen to order.That one in the pic looks like his.
Heck!! Have not seen my friend in a few months! Looks like him is his name Sonny? [emoji2]

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Thanks for the pic. [emoji106] Gonna hit 50 here today, but, sadly, there's salt all over the roads. Gonna have to wait 'til after the next rain. :sad:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Schools were closed Friday and snow caused some heavy salt action.Friday did not ride but every other day last week.Rode in it all this week and yesterday grandson called from Louisville,Ky. on his CSX job wanting me to go to his farm and oven gate for dump trucks with gravel for his house he is going to build. Got some mud on the V strom and rode in some gravel.Today was not only old coot that rode in.The guy with the brand new BMW rode it on the salt this AM. Was a warm 45 so not bad but for some 30mph wind.