Old Folks

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Old Folks

Post by old time rider »

Took 37 and wife to a cruise in at Old Folks home.Enjoy these kind as getting close to the age may well be with them and some so love the old cars.When we got up from the live music at front of place with nice chairs placed for all to enjoy we made way back to old truck to leave.Like most we had chairs out and behind for a while before going up front.A old couple were in our chairs.All most nine and I started moving stuff in the bed and they talked with us.92 and they really liked the nice place.One of the best I was ever at. They did not know they were in our chairs and enjoyed talking with them.Snapped a not too great pic of them and truck while waiting. Helper came around and think nine is inside time so they got up ,thanked us for the chat and did real nice with no canes heading back.Got my chairs and headed back home .Image

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: Old Folks

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Yep. We'll all get there sooner or later. I plan to stay home as long as I can though. Whenever one of my kids needs money or a big favor, I tell they don't have to pay me back, just remember this when you're having to change my diapers. [space] [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit