Roadstar

Click to Enter!
Ron Zee
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2003 Yamaha Roadstar

Roadstar

Post by Ron Zee »

Awhile back, I kinda made the mistake of selling my 99 Intruder 1400. So far, it was the one I owned the longest and it was a really nice ride. But this Roadstar caught my eye and one of them needed to go. Just no way to own two bikes and a car and pay insurance on all three.
So, I kept the 2003 Roadstar Silverado Silver Series Limited Edition #360 of 1500. Turns out, it had some of the things the Intruder didn't that I kind of wanted. Like a lower RPM at highway cruising speeds, more laid back ride and handling, and some more weight to help with these Texas winds on the road. I do miss the lightness of the Suzuki not to mention the better gas mileage. But, the Yami is still getting better than any of the cars around here. So here's to the past. I'll always miss you Intruder. But not that seat,,,, :rock:
"Do, or do not, there is no try,,"

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Roadstar

Post by hillsy »

Those Road Stars are nice rides.

However, if you want the biggest seat in the class you should look at the LC or C90 [emoji106]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Roadstar

Post by Designer »

One of Riding Buddies have the same Yamaha you have. it's a Really nice Ride! :rock:

Good for you Ron Zee! [emoji106]

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!