Quick engine condition test

General questions not related to any bike specifically.
Every day questions, batteries, oil, spark plugs, etc. etc!
Think if it as the, Motorcycle Chit Chat Channel.
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Quick engine condition test

Post by Fred »

What the hell is wrong with you man, Your boyfriend cheating on you or something. How do you think you get jobs like that, in corn flake packets?

Here is something else you wont like. When ever I take a job like that with Sea land or Renault I fire some one before lunch time, not just some lo life piece of shit that washes my car but some clever fucker than knows everything like you. It makes the other guys sit up. And you know what I am always right I can spot a useless wanker in 30 minutes. Just like you. I love to see the look on thier faces, but but but you cant fire me --- bye.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:What the hell is wrong with you man, Your boyfriend cheating on you or something. How do you think you get jobs like that, in corn flake packets?

Here is something else you wont like. When ever I take a job like that with Sea land or Renault I fire some one before lunch time, not just some lo life piece of shit that washes my car but some clever fucker than knows everything like you. It makes the other guys sit up. And you know what I am always right I can spot a useless wanker in 30 minutes. Just like you. I love to see the look on thier faces, but but but you cant fire me --- bye.
I already told you I have told you many times what My problem is with you Fraheed You forget??
Know yo claim you worked for Renault LOL Ill just add that to the list of credentials you brag about
Also I dont know everything as I have proven in these boards Just alot

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Hey,-- don't try to be more of a Knob head than you already are. Have you ever heard of someone moving from one job to another one,---eh??? Ever heard of that strange phenomenon. Do you know how to get a job. You say you have one but your knowledge of employment looks suspicious.

Im not bragging ---why am I bragging --are you impressed or something. What, because Im a mechanic. Seems to impress the hell out of you.

If I wanted to impress you I would say I was an astronaut or a gynecologist, ---yeah-- now theres job you would like. Oh perhaps not you dont like girls do you.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Hey,-- don't try to be more of a Knob head than you already are. Have you ever heard of someone moving from one job to another one,---eh??? Ever heard of that strange phenomenon. Do you know how to get a job. You say you have one but your knowledge of employment looks suspicious.
Fred wrote: I have Your the only one that seems that the experience by moving from one job to another cancels out the experience gained by changing Jobs.
You say you have one but your knowledge of employment looks suspicious.
Says the idiot that brags about not having a job. And puts down the lowly dirt worker

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

WTF is wrong with you. So--being retired is unemployed to you is it. It wasnt a lo life it was the local big head Know everything like Edwena that got the chop. Every company has one I can see them in a heart beat, Fired -- go get your money and get off my fucking floor.

It is no surprise to me that you make tea for a head and valve shop. Im surprised you can do that. I thought you might have known something about head bolts but you seem desperate to avoid that conversation --its ok I understand ---2 sugars please.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:WTF is wrong with you. So--being retired is unemployed to you is it. It wasnt a lo life it was the local big head Know everything like Edwena that got the chop. Every company has one I can see them in a heart beat, Fired -- go get your money and get off my fucking floor.

It is no surprise to me that you make tea for a head and valve shop. Im surprised you can do that. I thought you might have known something about head bolts but you seem desperate to avoid that conversation --its ok I understand ---2 sugars please.
Head Valve shop??
and why Tea??
Head valve Shop???
So a shop that resurfaces Heads and fly wheels Turns and Polishes cranks, balances rotating assembly's and line bores blocks is a Head Valve Shop??
You have no idea what a heavy Mechanic is or what a heavy mechanic does

By trying to put me down you just showed your lack of knowledge in auto a truck maintenance.

Why Tea
And retarded is spelled RETARDED not retired

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Very good that. very witty for you.

I see you work in one of those places. I remember them well . we dont have many of those in Uk any more ,only for classic stuff. Modern cars just wear out throughout the car not just cranks

However still lots of those still around in Thailand, and very good they are. You want a piston for a 250 AJS no problem , they will start with a piston with similar gudgeon pin ( wrist pin to you) and turn down the crown till the land from crown to pin is OK.

They will then turn out the barrel and make a dry sleeve and push it in then hone it to size, perfect.

Usually a ISuzu diesel will have a piston that will do. They did exactly what I described above for me. No engine is allowed to die here.

Tea?? because that what you make isnt it? 2 sugars for me FA.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: Tea?? because that what you make isnt it? 2 sugars for me FA.
Telling Asking and assuming

Ok Tea it is then
Get your own tea and gets some for the rest of the sewing circle

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:I never said it would tell you oil pressure.
LIAR! :lol:
These are YOUR WORDS....words YOU SAID saying that you CAN check Oil Pressure with an idiot light:
Fred wrote: Now since you have not got a clue about how to check oil pressure with a idiot light .....
Whatanass! :roll:
I did not say it would tell you oil pressure I said you could check it. Do you know the difference in this comment or the procedure.

I advise you to google it before having a technical conversation with me. Might help if you could read,--you clown.
As expected,...we see fraud trying to wiggle out of his mistake with playing a semantics game. :roll: [space] See him trying to wiggle away with trying the Tactic of an attempt to re-state what he actually said in the First place (highlighted above)?

The words he said of ....'To check oil pressure'...means to try to measure it's pressure....pure and simple. [emoji2]

Now if instead he had said,....'To check to see if there is oil pressure'...that would have saved him the embarrassment he caused himself.

However,.... he didn't say that. ;IDunno: [space] And now that he has done a Face Plant,.....he's DESPERATELY trying to save face with this 'ploy' of his. :Umm: [space] News Flash fraud!,........it isn't working!! :lmao: .[space] I advise you to Learn What Words mean in the Language before having a technical conversation with us all. Doing so would DEFINITELY help you keep for making A Fool of yourself (as you just did),..... ;)
And as you have done many a time here on The Tech Board;
navigator wrote:
Fred wrote:
navigator wrote:The rear carb can be pulled from the manifold, and rotated upside down without disconnecting any cable or hoses.
The front you can but the rear needs to disconnect the fuel in and the choke cable.
Wrong again Fred. This is not a 1400, it is an 800, and he has already done so.
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:Have you got the in and out pipe to the pump correct. If you are sure that the pipes are correct then disconnect the pipe from the carb and see if fuel is coming out there. If it is then your carb or carbs are at fault. If not then you have a faulty fuel pump.
:uhh: [space] He cannot have the Inlet and Outlet Pipes to the Fuel Pump put on backwards when he reports this:
OldMan wrote:Ok, so it starts fine. Idles fine. It seems like there is a slight delay when accelerating and then it bogs down and sometimes stalls or I clutch it and try and get the revs up again - it's as if doesn't not enough fuel.
If they were backwards, the active Fuel Pump would NOT be putting ANY fuel into the carbs, and the bike would NOT run as he reports it does.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Seriously thinking of blocking you Designer. Ive had enough of you. What do you think about that. You have an opinion on every thing what about that?

No fuck it I dont care what you think Im doing it your a cunt, first class ive had enough.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: THE TRUTH HURTS,......doesn't it!! :lmao:

Before you run away with your tail between your little legs and Whimper in the corner,...RE-read the last message of mine,... :naughty:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Ahhh thats nice. I agree with Herb Block the cunt. I know he has said some shit or other. Its like having ear plugs in ---lovely....

I don't do the finger its not British but for you :fubird: Ha ha oh that feels good.

Type away you moron. I cant hear you or see your stupid repetitive rhetoric and your leafy lane.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Ahhh thats nice. I agree with Herb Block the cunt. I know he has said some shit or other. Its like having ear plugs in ---lovely....
I don't do the finger its not British but for you :fubird: Ha ha oh that feels good. Type away you moron. I cant hear you or see your stupid repetitive rhetoric and your leafy lane.
:blink: Man!,.... you sure are one angry and mean old fart, aren't you? :roll:

You get all bent out of shape and go off like this because of THE TRUTH I posted? :Umm:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10233&start=48

You are sick fraud,...get professional help,...you will... 'feel good'.... after you get your mental issues corrected. :tongue:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

:lmao: :lmao: What??? :lmao:

You have fucked up every thread I have ever started, every comment I have ever made. So fuck off.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: Man!,.... you sure are one angry and mean old fart, aren't you? :roll:

You get all bent out of shape and go off like this because of THE TRUTH I posted? :Umm:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Fred wrote::lmao: :lmao: What??? :lmao:

You have fucked up every thread I have ever started, every comment I have ever made. So fuck off.
Fraud, YOU have fucked up every thread anyone has started.
Is this why you left Sealand for a different carreer?
Transportation not your thing?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I did not stack 40 ft containers you pratt. Maersk bought out Sealand fucking years ago. Their head office was Elizebeth new jersey. Yeah I know what its like to work for an American company. Fucking wankers. The real big gaffer was Aussie. Even the Americans could not stand the Americans.

You know what. we ordered 40 new GMC brigadiers. When they came the rear brakes started to leak bad and oil ran out of the rear live axle brakes. GMC had fitted the wrong bearings and there was too much play. The seal could manage it for 1000 miles there abouts and then failed.

GMC would not believe it. I sent out my man to buy correct bearings and we drained Dubai of the right ones, and every day 2 more stood in the workshop with leaking axles.

By that time I had loaded my corvette in a box and shipped it to UK. I had had enough of GMC and fucking American Bull shit.

GMC finally acknowledge there mistake by then I was out. Too powerful to be allowed on the premises I was told to stay at the hotel till my flight. I saw my name in the paper as no longer manager of Sealand.

I never paid for the tyres for the corvette. I spent 20,000 dollars a week on truck tyres by the stroke of a pen.

Yup and here I am talking to you. How the mighty fall. Its ok you dont have to call me sir or anything but a little more respect would be appropriate.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: Respect? [space] Respect is EARNED. ;) [space] And you haven't shown us all ANYTHING that would earn ANY respect. :uhh:

Tell you what,....you want respect?....start by respecting..THE TRUTH !

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Fred wrote: By that time I had loaded my corvette in a box and shipped it to UK. I had had enough of GMC and fucking American Bull shit.
I never paid for the tyres for the corvette. I spent 20,000 dollars a week on truck tyres by the stroke of a pen.
In other words you stole the tires from Sealand.....Brilliant!
Fred wrote: not allowed on the premises I was told to stay at the hotel till my flight. I saw my name in the paper as no longer manager of Sealand.

I never paid for the tyres for the corvette. How the mighty fall.
Perhaps you shouldn't have stolen the tires.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:I did not stack 40 ft containers you pratt. Maersk bought out Sealand fucking years ago. Their head office was Elizebeth new jersey. Yeah I know what its like to work for an American company. Fucking wankers. The real big gaffer was Aussie. Even the Americans could not stand the Americans.

You know what. we ordered 40 new GMC brigadiers. When they came the rear brakes started to leak bad and oil ran out of the rear live axle brakes. GMC had fitted the wrong bearings and there was too much play. The seal could manage it for 1000 miles there abouts and then failed.

GMC would not believe it. I sent out my man to buy correct bearings and we drained Dubai of the right ones, and every day 2 more stood in the workshop with leaking axles.

By that time I had loaded my corvette in a box and shipped it to UK. I had had enough of GMC and fucking American Bull shit.

GMC finally acknowledge there mistake by then I was out. Too powerful to be allowed on the premises I was told to stay at the hotel till my flight. I saw my name in the paper as no longer manager of Sealand.

Yup and here I am talking to you. How the mighty fall. Its ok you dont have to call me sir or anything but a little more respect would be appropriate.
What a load of Horse crAP Fraheed
All American based automotive company Out source their differentials and stranded transmissions.
With the exception of a few specialty components Spicer and DANA build GMC differentials
The rear brakes are not going to leak because of Wrong bearings And If by some odd time shift these differentials had the wrong bearings You wont get 1000 miles out of the truck You probably wouldn't get 50 miles before the bearing seized up or the wheel passed you by or maybe 150 before it caught fire
Also Class 7 and 8 trucks have floating rear ends
And if the trucks arrived bogie stacked You and or your MAN screwed the pouch when you or your Man installed the axles
And you want a little more respect?? How about showing a little respect for a start and would you please stop trying to Bull shit your way to the top