retro motorcycles

STRICTLY Motorcycle Talk allowed here. ALL others get deleted!!!!
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

retro motorcycles

Post by Herb »

I got up this morning planning a ride to middlegate for lunch...

Just before I planned to leave a thunderstorm came in and dumped a LOT of rain. It is now 5:00 and finally stopped raining.

I spent the afternoon watching MC videos and I stumbled across this one.

Pretty interesting.

I priced the 450 with the options I would like, $15,220 plus $900 shipping. Guess I need to win the lotttery.

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: retro motorcycles

Post by sgtcall »

I saw a Janaus at a ride last year and it was cool but didn't look very comfortable. The guy that owned it said he waited 18 months for the bike after he ordered it. I guess building each bike one at a time takes time. Then they shipped it to him in a crate to his doorstep and he had to finish putting it together.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: retro motorcycles

Post by Herb »

The comments have a guy talks about having one and taking a 1500 mile trip on it and it was comfortable. I think that was a 450 though.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.