The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 01
Exodus 14:13
13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 02
Colossians 3:15
15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 03
John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 04
Romans 15:13
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 05
John 16:33
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 06
Psalms 85:8
8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 07
1 Peter 5:7
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 08
2 Thessalonians 3:16
16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 09
1 John 2:23
23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 10
Titus 2:11
11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 11
1 Chronicles 16:35
35 Cry out, “Save us, God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, and glory in your praise.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 12
Colossians 1:13
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 13
2 Kings 17:39
39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 14
Psalms 23:6
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 15
John 14:2
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 16
Proverbs 15:1
1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 17
Proverbs 29:11
11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 18
Nahum 1:3
3 The LORD is slow to anger but great in power; the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.
Read Nahum 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 19
1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Read 1 Thessalonians 5

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 20
Jonah 2:9
9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’ ”
Read Jonah 2