The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 21
Psalms 95:1
1 Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Read Psalms 95
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 22
2 Corinthians 4:15
15 All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
Read 2 Corinthians 4
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 23
Psalms 100:4
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Read Psalms 100

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 24
1 Timothy 4:4
4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
Read 1 Timothy 4

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 25
Psalms 7:17
17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 26
Isaiah 12:4
4 In that day you will say: “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 27
Psalms 69:30
30 I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Read Psalms 69

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 28
1 Chronicles 16:34
34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Read 1 Chronicles 16

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 29
Colossians 3:17
17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Read Colossians 3

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
November 30
Revelation 14:7
7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
Read Revelation 14

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 01
Lamentations 3:22
22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
Read Lamentations 3

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 02
1 Samuel 12:24
24 But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
Read 1 Samuel 12

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 03
Hebrews 10:23
23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Read Hebrews 10

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 04
Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Read Isaiah 40

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 05
2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Read 2 Peter 3

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 06
Revelation 1:18
18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Read Revelation 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 07
Matthew 25:40
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Read Matthew 25

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 08
Philippians 1:6
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Read Philippians 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 09
Romans 12:12
12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Read Romans 12

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 10
Isaiah 9:6
6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Read Isaiah 9