I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Isaiah 60:19, NIV
Lord, our God and Father, we thank you that in all the misery and night on earth you have let your hope dawn as a light shining for all your people - all who honor your name, all who dwell in Jesus Christ through forgiveness of sins and through resurrection to a new life. Praise to your name. Praise to Jesus Christ. Praise to the Holy Spirit, who can comfort, teach, and guide our hearts. O Father in heaven, we can never thank you enough that we are allowed to be a people full of grace, full of hope, and full of confidence that your kingdom is coming at last to bring salvation and peace for the whole world. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Do not resist or run from the difficulties in your life. These problems are not random mistakes; they are hand-tailored blessings designed for your benefit and growth. Embrace all the circumstances that I allow in your life, trusting Me to bring good out of them. View problems as opportunities to rely more fully on Me.
When you start to feel stressed, let those feelings alert you to your need for Me. Thus, your needs become doorways to deep dependence on Me and increasing intimacy between us. Although self sufficiency is acclaimed in the world, reliance on Me produces abundant living in My kingdom. Thank Me for the difficulties in your life, since they provide protection from the idolatry of self-reliance.
John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
2 Corinthians 1:8-9 8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.
Ephesians 5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thank Me for your problem. As soon as your mind gets snagged on a difficulty, bring it to Me with thanksgiving. Then ask Me to show you My way to handle the situation. The very act of thanking Me releases your mind from its negative focus. As you turn your attention to Me, the problem fades in significance and loses its power to trip you up. Together we can deal with the situation, either facing it head-on or putting it aside for later consideration.
Most of the situations that entangle your mind are not today's concern; you have borrowed them from tomorrow. In this case, I lift the problem out of today and deposit it in the future, where it is veiled from your eye. In its place I give you My Peace, which flows freely from My Presence.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my loving, guiding Father. I want to hear your voice today. Open my ears and eyes and heart to catch what you are saying to me. I don't know how or when you will speak to me. It may be through a homily, or a hymn. It may be through an overheard conversation, a sentence I read by chance, or a billboard I see on the road. No matter how you choose to speak to me, one thing is certain: you will speak! Father, help me to stay alert, and listening to what you have to say.
Father, again I pray for your guidance and protection for all my family and friends. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Bless us all today that we may hear every word you say to us, through thought, word or action. Lord, open our hearts to your words of life. Today I pray for all unborn babies, that they are kept safe in their mother's womb, and given a chance at life. I pray for all the children who are suffering here on earth because of poor health, poverty or abuse. Please protect them all. For this I pray in your holy name. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3, NIV
Lord God, we thank you that you have revealed life in Jesus Christ. Grant that we may enter this life through the grace you have given us to recognize Jesus Christ as our Lord, to believe in him, and to hope for all the good still to come as the fruit of his suffering and resurrection. May the glory of the Living One be revealed to the dead throughout the whole world so that even the dead and the unbelieving may be awakened and see his life. Keep us true to what you have given us. Strengthen our faith and endurance in all our trials. Let your name soon be honored among all people so that hatred may cease and the coming of your great day may be foretold in changed hearts and changed thoughts. Protect us this night. Bless us and help us again and again as you have promised. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

As you sit quietly in My Presence, remember that I am a God of abundance. I will never run out of resources; My capacity to bless you is unlimited. You live in a world of supply and demand, where necessary things are often scarce. Even if you personally have enough, you see poverty in the world around you. It is impossible for you to comprehend the lavishness of My provisions: the fullness of My glorious riches.
Though spending time in My Presence, you gain glimpses of My overflowing vastness. These glimpses are tiny foretastes of what you will experience eternally in heaven. Even now you have access to as much of Me as you have faith to receive. Rejoice in My abundance---living by faith, not by sight.
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Come to Me with your plans held in abeyance. Worship Me in spirit and in truth allowing My Gory to permeate your entire being. Trust Me enough to let Me guide you through this day, accomplishing My purposes in My timing. Subordinate over every aspect of your life!
Challenge continually before you is to trust Me and search for My way through each day. Do not blindly follow your habitual route, or you will miss what I have prepared for you. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
Isaiah 55:8-9 8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. Both riches and honor come from thee, and thou rulest over all. In thy hand are power and might; and in thy hand it is to make great and to give strength to all. And now we thank thee, our God, and praise thy glorious name." 1 Chronicles 29:11-13

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I want you to know how safe and secure you are in My Presence. That is a fact, totally independent of your feelings. You are on your way to heaven; nothing can prevent you from reaching that destination. There you will see Me face to Face, and your Joy will be off the charts by any earthly standards. Even now, you are never separated from Me, though you must see Me through eyes of faith. I will walk with you till the end of time, and onward into eternity.
Although My Presence is a guaranteed promise, that does not necessarily change your feelings. When you forget I am with you, you may experience loneliness or fera. It is through awareness of My Presence that Peace diplaces negative feelings. Practice the discipline of walking consciously with me through each day.
He will walk with us till the end of time and into eternity for us to see Him face to Face and we will be filled with so much Joy!
1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
Psalm 29:11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Let me tell you, make sure you read it all the way to the end. I am glad I did and was blessed when it came to an end.
Important: Read it only if you have time for God.
One day Satan and Jesus were talking. Satan just went to the Garden of Eden and he was messing and laughing, saying:
Yes sir. Just took a world full of people out there.
I set them up, used bait, I knew they couldn't resist. They are all down!
What are you going to do with them? Jesus asked.
Ah I'm going to have fun with them. Satan replied. I will teach them how to marry
And divorce,
how to hate
and abuse each other,
drink drink drink drink
and smoke and of course I will teach them how to invent guns and bombs to destroy each other.
I'm really going to have fun!
And what will you do when you get tired of them? Jesus asked him.
Ah, I'll kill them. Satan said with a look full of hate and pride.
How much do you want for them? Jesus asked.
Ah, you don't like those people. They are not good. Why would you want to take them? You take them and they hate you. They will spit in your face curse you and kill you. You don't like those people!!
How much? Jesus asked again.
Satan looked at Jesus and answered sarcastically:
All your blood, tears and your life.
Jesus said, done!
And that's how he paid the price.
NOTE:
I wonder how easy it is to disrespect God and then wonder why the world is going to hell.
Funny how someone can say "I believe in God" and follow Satan.
Interestingly, you send thousands of messages with jokes via email that water like gunpowder, but when you start messaging referring to the Lord, do people think twice before sharing them?
Funny how people can be more concerned what others think of them than what God thinks.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU GREAT!!!!!.
10 things God didn't ask you:
1-God will not ask you what model car you used; he will ask you how many people you have taken.
2-God will not ask you square meters of your house; he will ask you how many people you got in it.
3-God won't ask you for a clothing brand in your closet; he will ask you how many you helped dress up.
4-God won't ask you how high your salary was; he'll asked if you earned it clean.
5-God won't ask you what your title was; he will ask you if you did your job with the best of your ability.
6-God won't ask you how many friends you had; he will ask you how many people considered you as his friend.
7-God will not ask you which area you lived in; he'll ask you how you treated your neighbors.
8-God will not ask you about the color of your skin; He will ask you about the purity of your interior.
9-God will not ask you why it took so long to seek salvation; He will take you with love to his home in heaven, not to the gates of hell.
10-God won't ask you how many people you have shared this message; he will simply ask you if you were embarrassed to do so.....
Jesus Christ said, " If you deny me before friends, I will deny you before my Father.
Today is the day to bless you, I bless you, I bless your heart, your life, your home, your family, your projects and your dreams, in Jesus
name - Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When things don't go as you would like, accept the situation immediately. If you indulge in feelings of regret, they can easily spill over the line into resentment. Remember that I am sovereign over your circumstances, and humble yourself under My mighty hand. Rejoice in what I am doing in your life, even though it is beyond your understanding.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the life. In Me you have everything you need, both for this life and for the life yet to come. Don't let the impact of the world shatter your thinking or draw you away from focusing on Me. The ultimate challenge is to keep fixing your eyes on Me, no matter what is going on around you. When I am central in your thinking, you are able to view circumstances from My perspective.
1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Bring Me your mind for rest and renewal. Let Me infuse My Presence into your thoughts. As your mind stops racing, your body relaxes and you regain awareness of Me. This awareness is vital to your spiritual well-being; it is your lifeline, spiritually speaking.
There are actually more than four dimensions in this world where you live. In addition to the three dimensions of space and the one of time, there is the dimension of openness to My Presence. This dimension transcends the others, giving you glimpses of heaven while you still reside on earth. This was part of My original design for mankind. Adam and Eve used to walk with Me in the garden, before their expulsion from Eden. I want you to walk with Me in the garden of your heart, where I have taken up permanent residence.
Genesis 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ·

THE EIGHT BEATITUDES
(Matthew 5: 3-10)
1. "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."
- The poor in spirit are those who never forget that all that they are and all that they have is from GOD... With Job they say, "The LORD gave, the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD!" (1:21).
2. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth."
- The truly meek are anything but weaklings. It takes great inner strength to accept disappointment, misfortune and even disaster, and to keep one's face turned all the while in undimmed hope to GOD.
3. "Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted."
- These, who see their pain as the rightful lot of sinful humanity, and accept it without repining and without complaint, in union with the cross of CHRIST Himself.
4. "Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied."
- We must have a zeal for justice, whether it be the justice of a square meal for our fellow man or the higher justice towards GOD which is sinlessness, in others as well as in ourselves... Satisfied in Heaven, but never satisfied here.
5. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."
- The very essence of the Christian spirit is here. There can be no forgiveness for him who will not forgive.
6. "Blessed are the clean of heart, for they shall see GOD."
- It refers not only to chastity, but to selflessnes; everything viewed first of all from GOD's viewpoint, rather than our own. It means singleness of purpose; GOD first, without self-deceit or compromise.
7. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of GOD."
- As I listen to CHRIST saying that, I must ask myself whether I am a center of peace and harmony in my own home, an island of good will in my neighborhood, a mender of discord in the place I work. It is a sure path to Heaven.
8. "Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice sake, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."
- And with the eight beatitude we hang our head in shame as we recall the small inconveniences our own religion costs us - and think of (and pray for) the tortured souls of our brethren behind the Iron and the Bamboo Curtains

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
My The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19, RSV
We thank you, dear Father in heaven, for the many times you let us experience that we do not need to despair because of darkness, weakness, or sickness. You hear the desires of our hearts. You love us for all that we love when we love the Savior and when we praise his name. Let us remain in this spirit. Come to us with many proofs of your power, to the glory of your name. Come in the inner quiet of heart through which we are able to grasp what it means for us that you are our Father in Jesus Christ. Amen.
Your real life is not between the moments of your birth and death. Your real life is between now and your next breath. The present — the here and now — is all the life you ever truly get. So practice living each moment in full, in kindness and peace, without fear and regret. And do the best you can with what you have in this moment; because that is all you can ever expect of anyone, including yourself
Be good to others and yourself

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty God. Thank you for this new day. With your grace I will get through it just fine. Father, only you yourself can open my eyes to your amazing love. Only you can tell me that you sent your only son to rescue me from sin and bring me into your embrace. Help me to see with the eyes of faith today, with insight from the Holy Spirit. Help me to see all the wonderful signs you give me of your overwhelming love. Help me to see you in the beauty of nature, in the words of Scripture, or in the generosity of a friend. Jesus, your name is love. Your mercy has come to me in so many ways, but I am most grateful for the privilege and joy of knowing you.
Father, I pray for guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Forgive us when we fail you, and help us to give others as you do us. I pray for an end to this pandemic,. So many are suffering and we desperately need you. I know that you are the only one who can fix what we are going through. Lord we are quickly approaching hurricane season here on our Gulf Coast. I pray for your protection of our land, our property and our lives. I pray this be your will in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my sweet, loving Father. Thank you for all my blessings, another day of life, and especially the blessing of you. Lord, you came to us as a servant, and gave your life for us. At Mass it is your body that is broken for me. In Confession you stoop and wash my feet. In prayer, your gaze shows me all my needs. Your wounded hands reach out to me to fill me with grace. In all circumstances you stand before me. Today I will go to you at mass, as you come to me, not asking for anything. I offer you my life. I offer you all the work I've ever done, my talents, my accomplishments, my fears and my needs.. Jesus, help me to lay my life at your feet. I want to be a servant with you.
Father, I pray for all my friends and family. Guide them and protect them as they go about their day. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul, and spare us from the evil one. Today Lord, I also pray for everyone who is in need, financially, medically, or spiritually. I pray for our children, that they may look to you for all their needs, and that we may all put our trust in you. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The peace that I give you transcends your intellect. When most of your mental energy goes into efforts to figure things out, you are unable to receive this glorious gift. I look into your mind and see thoughts spinning round and round: going nowhere, accomplishing nothing. All the while, My Peace hovers over you, searching for a place to land.
Be still in My Presence, inviting Me to control your thoughts. Let My Light soak into your mind and heart, until you are aglow with My very Being. This is the most effective way to receive My Peace.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Job 22:21 “Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Time with Me cannot be rushed. When you are in a hurry, your mind filters back and forth between Me and the task ahead of you. Push back the demands pressing in on you; create a safe space around you, a haven in which you can rest with Me. I also desire this time of focused attention and I use it to gless you, strengthening and equipping you for the day ahead. Thus, spending time with Me is a wise investment.
Bring Me the sacrifice of your precious time. This creates sacred space around you---space permeated with My Presence and My Peace.
Psalm 119:27 Cause me to understand the way of your precepts, that I may meditate on your wonderful deeds.
2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”
Hebrews 13:15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. Ephesians 2:17–18, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for all your goodness and for the peace you give us. Unite us as your people, we pray. Unite us as one people with all your children who have ever lived, as one people with all who want to serve you. The more faithfully and joyfully we are your people, the more blessing you can give. Let the material world come under your hand. Guide your children on earth. Lead us in such a way that others may be helped. When we suffer, grant us strength and understanding of your will. Protect us today and every day. Amen.