I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer For Today:
Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion? Then I thought, "To this I will appeal: the years when the Most High stretched out his right hand. I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds." Psalm 77:9–12, NIV
Lord God, our Father in heaven, we turn to you in these times when we are under so much stress and temptation. Let your light glow in our hearts to give us firmness, patience, and perseverance throughout the time of testing, no matter how long it lasts. Your hand can change everything. Your hand can shorten the time we must wait until your light shines out of the darkness of death and evil, until your light reveals your life to your children and to the whole world. You are our God and Father as you have promised, and remaining at your side, we look to you in faith and trust. You will bring about goodness, justice, and mercy as you have promised, and so fulfill your will. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Walk with Me along paths of trust. The most direct route between point A and point B on your life-journey is the path of unwavering trust in Me. When your faith falters, you choose a trail that meanders and takes you well out of your way. You will get to point B eventually, but you will have lost precious time and energy. As soon as you realize you have wandered from your trust-path, look to Me and whisper, "I trust in You Jesus!" This affirmation will help you get back on track.
The farther you roam along paths of unbelief, the harder it is to remember that I am with you. Anxious thoughts branch off in all directions, taking you farther and farther from awareness of My Presence. You need to voice your trust in Me frequently. This simple act of faith will keep you walking along straight paths with Me. Trust in Me with all your heart, and I will make your paths straight.
Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 25:4-5 4 Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. Thank you for this day, and the chance to celebrate the birth of our Heavenly Mother Mary. What a glorious day and celebration this will be in Heaven. I pray some day I will be able to be there to celebrate too. While I pray and wait for that day, today I give Mother Mary a spiritual bouquet, my love, prayer and my service to her people. Happy Birthday Mother Mary, I love you, and I want to be like you in all your purity and faith. Help me Mother to say "yes" to God in all he asks me to do, just as you did.
Father, I pray for you to guide and protect all my family and friends through their day. Forgive us all of our sins, and give us our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Help us to stay on the narrow path, Father. It is so easy to veer off and get into trouble. We desperately need you with us, as temptation is everywhere. Lord, I pray for those who have stepped off this path and lost their way. I pray for those who have never heard of the road to you. I pray especially for those who don't want to know you. I pray that our Mother Mary will lead us to you. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Scientific Death of Jesus
For the next 60 seconds, set aside whatever you're doing and take this opportunity! Let's see if Satan can stop this.
At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to death.
At the time, crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Yet it was even more dreadful for Jesus. Unlike other criminals condemned to death by crucifixion, Jesus was to be nailed to the cross by His hands and feet.
Each nail was 6 to 8 inches long.
The nails were driven into His wrist, not into His palms as is commonly portrayed. There's a tendon in the wrist that extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew that when the nails were being hammered into the wrist, that tendon would tear and break, forcing Jesus to use His back muscles to support Himself so that He could breathe.
Both of His feet were nailed together. Thus He was forced to support Himself on the single nail that impaled His feet to the cross. Jesus could not support Himself with His legs because of the pain so He was forced to alternate between arching His back then using His legs just to continue to breathe. Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage.
Jesus endured this reality for over 3 hours.
Yes, over 3 hours! Can you imagine this kind of suffering? A few minutes before He died,
Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water from his wounds.
From common images we see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound to His side... But do we realize His wounds were actually made in his body. A hammer driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped and an even larger nail hammered through the arches, then a Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear, Jesus was whipped and beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the flesh from His body. The beating so horrific that His face was torn and his beard ripped from His face. The crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp. Most men would not have survived this torture.
He had no more blood to bleed out, only water poured from His wounds. The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters (just less than a gallon) of blood.
Jesus poured all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His members; a crown of thorns on His head and, beyond that, a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His chest..
All these without mentioning the humiliation He suffered after carrying His own cross for almost 2 kilometers, while the crowd spat in his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where His hands were nailed).
Jesus had to endure this experience, to open the gates of Heaven, so that you can have free access to God.
So that your sins could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception! Don't ignore this situation.
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!
He died for you! It is easy to pass jokes or foolish photos by e-mail, but when it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to forward to others because you are worried of what they may think about you.
God has plans for you, show all your friends what He experienced to save you. Now think about this! May God bless your life!
If you are not ashamed to do this, please, follow Jesus' instructions. He said (Matthew 10:32 & 33): "Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge
before My Father in heaven; but whosoever denies Me before others, I will deny before My Father in heaven."
Copied and pasted thank you Jesus I could never repay you for carrying the cross to calvary for me . THANK YOU LORD !!!!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A gentle answer turns away wrath
But a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father. Thank you for blessing me with yet another day. Walk with me, Father, that I might be able to accept whatever it holds. Lord, thank you for our Mother Mary. Her journey through life was the hardest one ever, and she helps me to hold on to my trust in you. During troubled times, she invites me to join her at the foot of the cross, where she saw her son die a tortured and shameful death, alone and abandoned by all but a very few friends. There, even as sorrow, grief and bitterness washed over her, she trusted you, Lord. My journey is still in progress. There will be times, I'm sure, when I will be tempted to take matters into my own hands, or give up hope completely. It is in those times that I will need my Mother Mary to guide me on the path of faith. Mary, you endured your son's agony, and shared in his victory over death and sin. Be with me in my moment of need. Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for me.
Father I pray you will guide and protect all my family and friends.
through their day. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Keep us focused on you. Lord, many of our brothers and sisters in our beautiful land will need you with them. Please watch over them all, as they attempt to recover from all the damage they have received from all the fires and other natural disasters. With your strength and grace, we will all get through this. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and they Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

There is a mighty battle going on for control of your mind. Heaven and earth intersect in your mind; the tugs of both spheres influence your thinking. I created you with the capacity to experience foretastes of heaven. When you shut out the world and focus on My Presence, you can enjoy sitting with Me in heavenly realms. This is an incredible privilege reserved for precious ones who belong to Me and seek My Face. Your greatest strength is your desire to spend time communing with Me. As you concentrate on Me, My Spirit fills your mind with Life and Peace.
The world exerts a downward pull on your thoughts. Media bombard you with greed, lust, and cynicism. When you face these things, pray for protection and discernment. Stay in continual communication with Me whenever you walk through the wastelands of this world. Refuse to worry, because this form of worldliness will weigh you down and block awareness of My Presence. Stay alert, recognizing the battle being waged against your mind. Look forward to an eternity of strife-free living, reserved for you in heaven.
Stay focused on Him and look forward to an eternity in Heaven!
Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Romans 8:6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
1 John 2:15-17 15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Come to Me and listen! Attune yourself to My voice, and receive My richest blessings. Marvel at the wonder of communing with the Creator of the universe while sitting in the comfort of your home. Kings who reign on earth tend to make themselves inaccessible; ordinary people almost never gain an audience with them. Even dignitaries must plow through red tape and protocol in order to speak with royalty.
Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!", the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to meet Me face to Face, with no need of protocol or priests. I, the king of kings, and your constant Companion.
Isaiah 50:4 The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.
Isaiah 55:2-3 2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare. 3 Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
Matthew 27:50-51 50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. 51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my good, good Father, my Savior, my friend. Thank you for this beautiful new day. Walk with me, guide me and help me do your will, the way You want it done, not my way. Sometimes I may mean well but I do get sidetracked and get off the right path. Father, I pray for a humble and contrite heart, an openness to hear your voice in prayer, and a desire to share what you tell me with others. Help me to listen more than I speak so when people share their difficulties I can pray for them. I pray that you will steer me away from conversations that drift to gossip. Jesus give me a listening ear and a willing tongue. Give me courage to speak your word when an opportunity arises.
Father I pray for your continued guidance and protection of all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Forgive us when we fail, help us to get up and turn back to you. When others fail us, help us to forgive them as we expect you to forgive us. Life can be hard at times, but walking in your ways makes our cross a lot easier. I pray you will keep us on the right path. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Pour all of your energy into trusting me. It is through trust that you stay connected to Me, aware of My Presence. Every step of your life-journey can be a step of faith. Baby steps of trust are simple for you; you can take them with almost unconscious ease. Giant steps are another matter altogether: leaping across chasms in semidarkness, scaling cliffs of uncertainty, trudging through the valley of the shadow of death. These feats require sheer concentration, as well as utter commitment to Me.
Each of My children is a unique blend of temperament, giftedness, and life experiences. Something that is a baby step for you may be a giant step for another person, and vice versa. only I know the difficulty or ease of each segment of your journey. Beware of trying to impress others by acting as if your giant steps are only baby ones. Do not judge others who hesitate, in trembling fear, before an act that would be easy for you. If each of My children would be easy for you. If each of My children would seek to please Me above all else, fear of others' judgments would vanish, as would attempts to impress others. Focus your attention on the path just ahead of you and on the One who never leaves your side.
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Matthew 7:1-2 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty God, my Savior. Thank you for another day. Lord, I want to see you, but my vision gets blurred by my unwillingness to forgive, bitterness, fear and anxiety. Sin is very capable of keeping me in the dark. Father, I ask for your forgiveness for my sins, and for the Holy Spirit to help me to do better today and everyday. Come, Holy Spirit, and remove the clouds that keep me from seeing clearly. Give me a heart of repentance so that I can be closer to Jesus every day of my life.
Jesus, I pray for protection and guidance for all my friends and family again today. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Give us all the strength and grace we need to follow you. Help us, Father, to be aware of other people's needs as well as our own. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer For Today
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story – those he redeemed from the hand of the foe, those he gathered from the lands, from east and west, from north and south. Psalm 107:1–3, NIV
Lord our God and our Father, we thank you for all the blessings you have brought into our lives and for everything we still hope to receive from your goodness. We thank you that through your Spirit you will work more and more in us and in all people, so that we are not held back by any human considerations but can go toward a higher goal. Keep us in your care. In all our special concerns may each of us experience your comfort and help, so that we may rejoice with the praise of your name always in our hearts. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Heavenly Father, as this new day dawns, I thank you for the blessings you have covered us with. I thank you for tha praying warriors you have called for us and I ask your continued blessings upon them. John has his second treatment today and as we lean on your everlasting arms, we are strengthen. I ask,Lord, that every drop of meds that enters John’s body be a drop of Your precious blood. As the drug flows through his body, May he be healed & nourished by its Holiness. We trust in You, sweet Jesus, and I petition for the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon all who enter John’s life to care for him Spiritually, physically emotionally, mentally & lovingly. Thank you, Sweet Holy Trinity for loving us above what we can even fathom & for never leaving us. I pray Mother Mary’s intercession , as well as that of the Saints, on our behalf & those who join in prayer for us. Amen. 🙏❤️🌹

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Psalm 31:1–2, NIV
Lord our God, give us your Spirit, we beseech you, that we may find your paths on earth and live in the hope and certainty that everything is in your hands, even when we see much that is unjust and evil. May we remain under your protection, living by your commandments and in your Spirit. For your Spirit witnesses to the truth and longs to change and lift up our lives. Your Spirit longs to reach all people who have felt your touch, longs that they may come to you and have life. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am perpetually with you, taking care of you. That is the most important fact of your existence. I am not limited by time or space: My Presence with you is a forever-promise. You need not fear the future, for I am already there. When you make that quantum leap into eternity, you will find Me awaiting you in heaven. Your future is in My hands; I release it to you day by day, moment by moment. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow.
I want you to live this day abundantly, seeing all there is to see, doing all there is to do. Don't be distracted by future concerns of today. Much of their energy for abundant living spills over the time remaining energy is sufficient only for limping through the day, not for living it to the full. I am training you to keep your focus on My Presence in the present. This is how to receive abundant Life, which flows freely from My throne of grace.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
James 4:13:15 13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Saint Michael the Archangel be art thou the protection of Israel against the wickedness and snares of demons and Hamas!
May God rebuke Hamas, we humbly pray; and do thou oh prince of the Heavenly Host ; by the power of God, cast into hell hamas and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin and destruction of souls, amen! +++

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

For my Catholic and non Catholic friends: Today, is the day that Mary passes through your house. This is a Novena for those who believe in the power of Prayer,
Hail Mary full of grace! the Lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus!! Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen!
Make your special request please don't break the Novena 🙏 Amen. There are so many people needing prayers right now.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

On October 13, 1917, 106 years ago, Our Lady of Fatima performed the Miracle of the Sun to over 70,000 people in Fatima, Portugal — a miracle "so that all may believe."
This event was witnessed and recorded by reporters, journalists and photographers. According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes.
The local bishop opened a canonical investigation of the event in November 1917, to review witness accounts and assess whether the alleged private revelation from Mary were compatible with Catholic theology.
The local priest conducting the investigation was particularly convinced by the concurring testimony of extraordinary solar phenomena from secular reporters, government officials, and other skeptics in attendance.
Jacinta and Francisco’s father Ti Marto said it was most extraordinary the sun didn’t hurt their eyes. “Everything was still and quiet, and everyone was looking up. Then at a certain moment, the sun appeared to stop spinning. It then began to move and to dance in the sky until it seemed to detach itself from its place and fall upon us. It was a terrible moment.”
Maria de Capelinha who later became custodian of the original chapel built there, described how everything turned “different colors — yellow, blue and white.” Then the sun “shook and trembled. It looked like a wheel of fire that was going to fall on the people. They began to cry out, ‘We shall all be killed!’ Others called to Our Lady to save them. They recited acts of contrition. One woman began to confess her sins aloud … When at last the sun stopped leaping and moving, we all breathed our relief. We were still alive, and the miracle which the children had foretold, had been seen by everyone.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When God created woman he was working late on the 6th day.......
An angel came by and asked." Why spend so much time on her?"
The lord answered. "Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her?"
She must function on all kinds of situations,
She must be able to embrace several kids at the same time,
Have a hug that can heal anything from a bruised knee to a broken heart,
She must do all this with only two hands,"She cures herself when sick and can work 18 hours a day"
THE ANGEL was impressed "Just two hands.....impossible!
And this is the standard model?"
The Angel came closer and touched the woman
"But you have made her so soft, Lord".
"She is soft", said the Lord,
"But I have made her strong. You can't imagine what she can endure and overcome."
"Can she think?" The Angel asked...
The Lord answered. "Not only can she think, she can reason and negotiate."
The Angel touched her cheeks....
"Lord, it seems this creation is leaking! You have put too many burdens on her"
"She is not leaking...it is a tear" The Lord corrected the Angel…
"What's it for?" Asked the Angel..... .
The Lord said. "Tears are her way of expressing her grief, her doubts, her love, her loneliness, her suffering and her pride."...
This made a big impression on the Angel,
"Lord, you are a genius. You thought of everything.
A woman is indeed marvellous"
Lord said."Indeed she is.
She has strength that amazes a man.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying, cries when happy and laughs when afraid.
She fights for what she believes in.
Her love is unconditional.
Her heart is broken when a next-of-kin or a friend dies but she finds strength to get on with life"
The Angel asked: "So she is a perfect being?"
The lord replied: "No. She has just one drawback
She often forgets what she is worth."

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

THIRD AND LAST PROPHECY OF FATIMA
- BE AWARE.
(Sister Lucia)
"When the world asks for peace and security and repents of all the evil it has done, the sudden destruction of the new Armageddon has arrived and all will suffer."
These were the prophecies of the Virgin of Fatima when she appeared to the three children in 1917 and said that on this date 2025 would come to an end.
Lucia was only 10 years old when the apparitions took place, which began on May 13, 1917. Lucia and her two cousins ​​saw the Virgin Mary in a holm oak tree for a period of six months.
Carmelite nun Lúcia do Imaculado Coração, the last survivor of the three children who made sure they saw the Virgin Mary in the Portuguese town of Fátima, died at the age of 97 on February 14, 2005. She died in the Carmel convent in Coimbra where she has lived since 1948 .
This message was read by Pope John Paul II who decided not to reveal this secret because he thought doing so would bring panic and despair to the world.
Now another part of this message is being revealed.
NOT OUT OF PANIC BUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY READY TO KNOW IT AND MAY BE AWARE
Lucia first delivered the message to Pope John Paul II, who after reading it, trembled a lot and decided not to make it public for fear of the reaction.
The virgin said to Lucia:
“Do not be afraid, dear. I am the Mother of Heaven, speaking to you and asking you to make this message public to the whole world. You will then meet strong resistance.
Listen and heed what I say: The sins of men need to be atoned for. With humble supplication, they must ask forgiveness for the sins they have committed and those they could have committed. You want me to give you a sign so that everyone accepts my words that I say to humanity through you. They saw the wonder of the miracle of the Sun, all believers, non-believers, farmers, citizens, scholars, journalists, seculars, priests, all saw it.
A great punishment will befall all humanity, not today, not tomorrow, but in the second half of the 21st century. I had already revealed to the children Melania and Massimino, "La Salette", and today I repeat to you why humanity has sinned and trampled on the gift that God gives. Nowhere in the world will there be order and Satan reigns in the highest degrees that determine the ground of things, because men are led by the devil, sowing hatred and revenge everywhere.
Men make deadly weapons that can destroy the world in minutes.
Half of humanity could be terribly destroyed.
There will be conflicts between religious orders.
God will allow all natural phenomena like smoke, hail, cold, water, fire, floods, earthquakes, viruses, inclement weather, terrible catastrophes and extremely cold winters like these times to wipe out the earth little by little.
There will be diseases without a cure, people will mock the saints and the church.
There will be uncontrolled killings, people will kill each other, many people will suffer.
Some natural phenomena will occur before 2025 and then continue with greater intensity and greater destruction, the climate will suddenly change to extreme weather conditions.
They will not survive, they lack charity towards their neighbor and they do not love one another as my Son Jesus loved them.
Many will wish to be among the dead, because millions of people will lose their lives in a few seconds and others will suffer too much, new life forms will come and contribute to the destruction, to give them more power and consequently procreate their number, it is a race.
The punishments that await us on Earth are unimaginable, but they will surely come.
God helps the world, but whoever does not testify faithfulness to the Son of God, Jesus Christ, will be destroyed, because many turn their backs on Him and He can do nothing about it.
Father Agostino, who resides in Fátima, received authorization from Pope Paul VI to visit Sister Lucia.
Father Agostino expresses that she received him very weakly, with tears in her eyes, and told him:
"Father, the Virgin Mary is very sad because nobody is interested in her 1917 prophecy, people don't want to know about this prophecy.
So while the good ones must tread a narrow path; the wicked are treading a broad path that leads them straight to destruction and believe, Father, that the chastisement will come very soon since 2020 and it will come with firm power.
Many souls may be lost and many nations and states will disappear from Earth; the world may be lost forever.
The time has come for everyone to pass on the Virgin Mary's message to their family, their friends and to the whole world.
We are near the last minute, the last day, and disaster is coming.
(ATTENTION) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
There is talk of peace and security everywhere, but the punishment will come without anything to stop it.
A WILD WAR WILL BRING NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION.
This war can destroy everything, anything, it will be a disaster.
The darkness will then fall on us for 72 hours (3 days) and the third party who will survive these 72 hours of darkness and official; will begin to live in a NEW ERA.
On a very cold night ten minutes before midnight (Portuguese time) a GREAT EARTHQUAKE will shake the earth for eight hours.
The good ones, those who propagate the prophecy of the Virgin of Fatima,
SHOULD NOT FEAR, but others will suffer the consequences of ignoring this warning, the earthquake will cause the destruction of a large part of the earth, some parts will separate and cause great disasters!
WHAT TO DO?...
Sister Lucia says what the Virgin said:
"Don't leave your house and don't let strangers in, there will be new and unknown people who will look pretty talkative and say to join them, their new race and lifestyle, we don't accept it!"
These new "people" will benefit from the disaster that will happen in the world (earth)...
Sister Lucia continues with what was revealed to her:
So that you can prepare yourselves and stay alive, as my children who are also taking this warning seriously, I will give the following signs:
It's going to be a very cold night. It will be during a strong wind...
There will be anguish and soon the earthquake will begin that will make the earth shake strongly...
Close the doors and windows at home and don't talk to those who are not inside the house...
Don't look outside, don't be curious, for this will be the wrath of the Lord...
Light blessed candles, for three days no other light can shine...
The movement will be so violent that it will move the earth 23⁰ degrees and then return to its normal position...
Then there will be total darkness that will cover the whole Earth. All evil spirits will be dissolved and released doing great harm to souls who did not want to hear this message and those who do not want to repent...
Everything will be dark and a great mystical cross will appear in Heaven to remind us of the price that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, paid for our redemption.
Sister Lucia continues to refer to what the Virgin entrusted to her:
We pray as follows:
O God, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and take to Heaven all souls, especially those most in need of your mercy."
Those who believe in the message that God sends and bring the message to others should fear nothing on the Great Day of the Lord...
Those who remain silent now will be responsible for this great number of souls lost to ignorance...
When the earth no longer shakes, those who still do not believe in our Lord will die horribly...
The wind will bring gas, viruses and water everywhere...
Then the sun will rise again...
Many can live after these disasters...
once they have started they cannot look outside the house for any reason because God does not want any of his children to see when he punishes these sinners how they suffer and he does not want them to see the pain he will cause these wicked people. ..
We need to understand that God allows all this to pass and we need to understand that God will punish all those who did not listen to what this text says, that's why so much panic was caused, because God will unleash his uncontrollable wrath and find all those who offended and destroyed the world...
Remember that the word of God is not a threat, but good news.
Perhaps God allows it to be so, because He wants to save everyone for Him.
If you read it, say something.
They say that every beat of our heart is God saying he loves us.
Have you ever stopped to think how many times he told you this today?
If you love God leave an amen and share in seven groups on Facebook. If you're ashamed of God, watch...
Remember, God said:
If you deny me among men, I will deny you before the Father.
Amen 🙏❤️✝️