Hey, wait a minute...plz explain

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Hey, wait a minute...plz explain

Post by Fred »

Sorry for the late reply, must have missed this one some how. I don't know what and asshat!! is sorry.

All valid points gentlemen and Ille take it on the chin. I could say and I want to say that its the effect of religion that I despise and that of pushing it on (usually) innocent children. I wish they could be left alone and work it out for themselves but no--that would be too dangerous because there is a very real possibility that they might wise up and see the light.

I can see your point on hypocrisy and i'lle stand corrected, I should not insult those that believe, damn its not their fault I suppose. I still have to say that any man or woman walking the streets of America should be able to see quite easily the utter pointlessness of it and how its rubbish. I suppose they have had it bashed into them at church and cant question it. I find that sad, it must be terrible to be brain washed and not know why or what its about.

Just to add --I am not bigoted --I would turn religious tomorrow if it was shown that there was a god --just a teeny weeny little bit or just a suggestion that there is a god hey any god. Now there is a challenge for you.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Fred, why do you hate/despise? What is your reasoning for feeling this way towards others? Are you saying you can't get along with others because you feel this way?Yo-

Oh Ha ha i missed this one . I don't meet many religious people . Im sorry but if you get out of America there is none. Google statsics, I think Switzerland is 95% atheist--and they got guns --and they don't shoot up their own kids at school. Can you see any pattern in that? It is very rare that I find a Uk that is a believer,---very rare. Well a muslim maybe. So plenty of good jokes!!!.

Like I said --you cant see anything wrong from where you are!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Sorry for the late reply, must have missed this one some how. I don't know what and asshat!! is sorry.

All valid points gentlemen and Ille take it on the chin. I could say and I want to say that its the effect of religion that I despise and that of pushing it on (usually) innocent children. I wish they could be left alone and work it out for themselves but no--that would be too dangerous because there is a very real possibility that they might wise up and see the light.

I can see your point on hypocrisy and i'lle stand corrected, I should not insult those that believe, damn its not their fault I suppose. I still have to say that any man or woman walking the streets of America should be able to see quite easily the utter pointlessness of it and how its rubbish. I suppose they have had it bashed into them at church and cant question it. I find that sad, it must be terrible to be brain washed and not know why or what its about.

Just to add --I am not bigoted --I would turn religious tomorrow if it was shown that there was a god --just a teeny weeny little bit or just a suggestion that there is a god hey any god. Now there is a challenge for you.

Just look around you at night Fred..............look at the wonders of space....How do you account for all this beauty?....the big bang......well there had to be several trillion big bangs all at the same time happening in a trillion other places..... that in itself should warrant some kind of belief in a supreme being.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

My gas cooker blew up last night --took my hair off my left testicle, gotta be proof of supreme intelligence.

You avin a laugh with me Johnny.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

:uhh:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:My gas cooker blew up last night --took my hair off my left testicle, gotta be proof of supreme intelligence.

You avin a laugh with me Johnny.

I think I've answered your challenge..........

Oil and Water do not mix well [emoji2]
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Chewing a straw looking at the stars wondering why and what they are for and coming to the only conclusion that some one made them is not the way others see it.

We actually do know what they are and where they came from.

I don't wish to be rude here but to get to my point this is like a conversation with a 6 year old. Have you not been to school. I cant understand you being so behind in astronomy. It is well understood how stars are made and how they just "hang" in the sky, It was all discovered thousands of years ago and even used for navigation.

I guess your belief is sort of making sense why you do believe.

I hope one day you come to understand the workings of the universe and galaxy. It is wonderful knowing who and what you are and what you are here for.
Religion has very little time left before it is laughed at for what it is. :oops:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Umm, dude, now I'm sure you know all this already, but are you really with us here? I mean, after all, we do have the Hubble telescope and we can see further and further into space than ever before. We gave up on using the telescope for navigation because GPS is more accurate, not that the telescope didn't work, but now days, it's too much work to do it that way. Just sayin'.

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Chewing a straw looking at the stars wondering why and what they are for and coming to the only conclusion that some one made them is not the way others see it.

We actually do know what they are and where they came from.

I don't wish to be rude here but to get to my point this is like a conversation with a 6 year old. Have you not been to school. I cant understand you being so behind in astronomy. It is well understood how stars are made and how they just "hang" in the sky, It was all discovered thousands of years ago and even used for navigation.

I guess your belief is sort of making sense why you do believe.

I hope one day you come to understand the workings of the universe and galaxy. It is wonderful knowing who and what you are and what you are here for.
Religion has very little time left before it is laughed at for what it is. :oops:

What a closed mind you are............And what if another Galaxy several trillion light years away
with a much higher intelligent level as our modern scientists possess have an entirely different understanding of the stars and other planets around them since they have , unlike our scientists, actually visited and have set foot on those stars......What if......then everything we know now of those billions of stars is in fact false..........Oh Dear!......
My point is all the facts that we know about our Galaxy and universe are purely speculation using modern day scientific beliefs......it may one day prove to be nothing but hog wash...

But God's creation will still be a reality

Oh Ye of little faith.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

The difference in intelligence can not make things different if they are what they are. I take that as a last final grasp at religion being real to you.

If you have a dog and quantum physics scientist both of them know what a bucket of water looks like.

Most of the religious world is destroyed by bombing and killing each other, it is unprecedented chaos for religious groups hootis tootis and Shia. Can you guide me a to a dumber part of the world. Syria is probably destroyed for ever.

Religion breeds ignorance.Ignorance breeds religion. Its a quick easy way to answer questions that you cant answer. Instead of just accepting that you just don't know saying God did it is not sensible.

Antifreeze in you car engine will stop the water freezing, did god do it. Stars in the sky is from the big bang god did not do it. ;IDunno:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Umm, dude, We gave up on using the telescope for navigation because GPS is more accurate, not that the telescope didn't work, but now days, it's too much work to do it that way. Just sayin'.Yo-
Yo Bro like cool it man do you know what a telescope is.? because you doing my brains man. A telescope looks into the stars its not an aid to navigation niether does GPS navigate in space.

Do you mean the sextant?? :confused:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

All that education in private schools didn't do you any good.....your parents wasted their good money on you on that account....
And by the way............."It's called Free Will" And God created that for you and I..
What you do with that is your own business...

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

What the hell you doing up at 5.45AM --cant sleep- worried about something!!!

Im just watching telly before going to bed.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

5:45 am????? time noted is 7:31 am

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Others might ask you the same thing?

Yo-