Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Daily Devotion 1 2 2015

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, Your Word brought into being the entire universe.
By Your Son's sacrifice and resurrection, we will be given glorified bodies that
will be designed to sing Your praises for all eternity.
For making the impossible a blessed reality,
I thank You in the Savior's Name. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, for all You have done, I give thanks. For salvation and things important, I give thanks.
For small things, even things I never knew about, I give thanks.
Most of all, for my Savior, I am in Your debt. In Jesus' Name I give thanks. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, grant Your servants to be free to proclaim Christ crucified and risen throughout the world. Where there are road blocks and stumbling stones, please clear the path for proclamation. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, on a regular basis people overlook Your handiwork in their lives.
Let them realize that through the Savior Jesus Christ,
they can have a peace which transcends human understanding.
This we ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, help me discard anything in my life that would be an impediment to the Savior living in my heart.
This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, today I ask that overly proud and egotistical humans might see the errors of their ways.
Further, I ask that the world be brought to searching the Scriptures in which there is Your plan and path for eternal life.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, forgive us when we foolishly think we know better than You.
Even as we trust You for salvation, help us trust in You for direction in our day-to-day lives.
This we ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, as long as I live in this world I will be subject to sin's darkness.
Grant that where that darkness is the greatest I may be led with certainty by the light of my living Lord.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, may we not only respect the Savior for winning our salvation, may we also respect
Him enough to live so others might be won for You. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, it might be nice if the world would come forward and say, "I've been wrong."
It would be nice, but it probably won't happen. In contrast, let the people for whom Christ died and rose,
confess their sins and rejoice that the Holy Spirit forgives us, so He may set us on the right, God-leading path.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, help us live our lives in a way which pleases You and does not cater to the world.
Let me turn aside the world's hatred and do all I can to put the best construction on everything.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, I give thanks that Jesus has done that which could not be done.
May His victory touch lost souls around the world so they may be brought to faith.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, I give thanks for the rest of Jesus' story that brings Your good news to sinful human hearts.
May the Holy Spirit transform unbelievers so they, too, may be welcomed into the family of faith.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Lord, grant that I may see the Savior of the Scriptures rather than the pale,
pitiful Jesus humanity would like Him to be. Let me see Him, trust in Him,
and have faith in Him, for in Him is salvation. This I ask in the Savior's Name.
Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, grant that I may do my best to avoid sin.
Remove its enticements to us, allow us to live in a period of peace and hope for all parties concerned.

Prayer of Submission

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do your work; I give you my feet to go your way; I give you my eyes to see as you see; I give you my tongue to speak your words; I give you my mind that you may think in me; I give you my spirit that you may pray in me. Above all, I give you my heart that you may love in me. I give you my whole self, Lord, that you may grow in me, so that it is you who lives, works and prays in me.
Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, it is impossible for me to understand why Jesus would leave heaven and humble Himself to die for me on His cross.
Even though I may not understand, may I still be eternally grateful for His sacrifice. In His Name I pray. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, You once said, "It is not good that man should be alone." After that, You made sure that in the future that wouldn't be the case. Sadly, we brought sin into this world and our sins have brought loneliness with them. Grant that, under Your direction, believers may support each other and be the kind of friends to each other that the Savior was to us. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, truly, without the Savior, I would have failed and ended up in the place no man has ever wanted to go. Grant that I, most sincerely and eternally, will offer Him my thanks and praise. This I ask in the Savior's Name. Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, the salvation I have been given is the most precious gift I have. In difficult and troubling times, may I hold fast to my Savior.
This I ask in Jesus' holy Name. Amen.

Prayer at Daybreak

Lord Eternal and Creator of all things, who with your unknowable goodness called me to this life; I have no life, no light, no joy or wisdom, no strength except in you. Teach me to pray aright. Purify me from all taint of flesh and spirit.
Bless this day which you give to me, your unworthy servant.

By the power of your blessing enable me, throughout this day, to speak and act to your glory with a pure spirit, with humility, patience, love, gentleness, peace, courage and wisdom. Let me be always aware of your presence. By the power of your love, grant me to hold fast to that which is good. Preserve me from every word or deed that corrupts the soul; from every impulse unpleasing in your sight and hurtful to my fellow man, my brothers and sisters.

This in Christ’s name, I pray,
Amen.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by KAJUN »

Dear Lord, while there still is time, let the lost be saved.
To that end, may I be of help. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Prayer for the Morning

Lord God you bless us with another day, untouched and freshly new, So I come to ask You to renew me too.
Forgive the many errors, that I made yesterday, And let me try again dear God, to walk closer in Thy way.
Father, I am well aware, I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and guide me, for I can't walk alone.
Amen.