I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Let Me help you through this day. The challenges you face are far too great for you to handle alone. You are keenly aware of your helplessness in the scheme of events you face. This awareness opens up a choice: to doggedly go it alone or to walk with Me in humble steps of dependence. Actually, this choice is continually before you, but difficulties high-light the decision-making process. So, consider it all joy whenever you are enveloped in various trials. These are gifts from Me, reminding you to rely on Me alone.
Psalm 63:7-8 7 Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. 8 I cling to you; your right hand upholds me.
James 1:2-3 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Make friends with the problems in your life. Though many things feel random and wrong, remember that I am sovereign over everything. I can fit everything into a pattern for good, but only to the extent that you trust Me. Every problem can teach you something, transforming you little by little into the masterpiece I created you to be. The very same problem can become a stumbling block over which you fall, if you react with distrust and defiance. The choice is up to you, and you will have the choice many times each day whether to trust Me or defy Me.
The best way to befriend your problems is to thank Me for them. This simple act opens your mind to the possibility of benefits flowing from your difficulties. You can even give persistent problems nicknames, helping you to approach them with familiarity rather than with dread. The next step is to introduce them to Me, enabling Me to embrace them in My loving Presence. I will not necessarily remove your problems, but My wisdom is sufficient to bring good out of every one of them.
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
1 Corinthians 1:23-24 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Refuse to worry! In this world there will always be something enticing you to worry. That is the nature of a fallen, fractured planet: Things are not as they should be. So the temptation to be anxious is constantly with you, trying to worm its way into your mind. The best defense is continual communication with Me, richly seasoned with thanksgiving. Awareness of My Presence fills your mind with Light and Peace, leaving no room for fear. This awareness lifts you up above your circumstances, enabling you to see problems from My perspective. Live close to Me! Together we can keep the wolves of worry at bay.
Live close to Him to keep all the wolves at bay! Refuse to worry! Trust in Him to guide you down the right path!
Luke 12:25-26 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I speak to you from the depths of your being. Hear Me saying soothing words of Peace, assuring you of My Love. Do not listen to voices of accusation, for they are not from Me. I speak to you in Love-tones, lifting you up. My Spirit convicts cleanly, without crushing words of shame. Let the Spirit take charge of your mind, combing out tangles of deception. Be transformed by the truth that I live within you.
The Light of My Presence is shining upon you, in benedictions of Peace. Let My Light shine in you; don't dim it with worries or fears. Holiness is letting Me live through you. Since I dwell in you, you are fully equipped to be holy. Pause before responding to people or situations, giving My Spirit space to act through you. Hastily words and actions leave no room for Me; this is atheistic living. I want to inhabit all your moments---gracing your thoughts, words, and behavior.
Romans 8:1-2 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
Colossians 1:27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Thank Me for the glorious gift of My Spirit. This is like priming the pump of a well. As you bring me the sacrifice of thanksgiving regardless of your feelings, My Spirit is able to work more freely within you. This produces more thankfulness and more freedom, until you are overflowing with gratitude.
I shower blessings on you daily, but sometimes you don't perceive them. When your mind is stuck on a negative focus, you see neither focus, you see neither Me nor My gifts. In faith, thank Me for whatever is preoccupying your mind. This will clear the blockage so that you can find Me.
2 Corinthians 5:5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Psalm 50:14 “Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song. Think what it means to have Me as your Strength. I spoke the universe into existence; My Power is absolutely unlimited! Human weakness, consecrated to Me, is like a magnet, drawing My Power into your neediness.
However, fear can block the flow of fears, concentrate on trusting Me, When you relate to Me in confident trust, there is no limit to how much I can strengthen you.
Remember that I am also your Song. I want you to share My Joy, living in conscious awareness of My Presence. Rejoice as we journey together toward heaven; join Me in singing My song.
Isaiah 12:2-3 2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” 3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
Psalm 21:6 Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Savior, my Lord. Lord, today I ask for the strength, courage and the total faith that Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego had. They defied Nebuchadnessar when they refused to worship the statue he had made. No amount of punishment he ordered could change their hearts, and their faith in you. In spite of the fire they were thrown into, they believed in you and their faith saved them. I can only pray to have such strength and courage if faced with this kind of torture. Be with me Lord, and help me face the evils of this world with faith in you. Glory and praise to you forever.
Father, I pray you will guide and protect all my friends and family as they go through this day. I pray for the same strength, courage and faith for them to be able to stay true to you. Give us all our daily bread for our minds, our bodies and especially our soul. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

In Me you have everything. In Me you are complete. Your capacity to experience Me is increasing, through My removal of debris and clutter from your heart. As your yearning for Me increases, other desires are gradually lessening. Since I am infinite and abundantly accessible to you, desiring Me above all else is the best way to live.
It is impossible for you to have a need that I cannot meet. After all, I created you and everything that is. The world is still as My beck and call, though it often appears otherwise. Do not be fooled by appearances. Things that are visible are brief and fleeting, while things that are invisible are everlasting.
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good night my Lord. Thank you for handling this day for me. I thank you for the relief of some of the pain from my ribs. I thank you for al my friends who have prayed for me. I pray for your blessings on me and my friends and family through our evening, and for peaceful rest through the night. Good night everyone. God bless you all. Sweet dreams.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am with you and for you, your constant Companion and Provider. The question is whether you are with Me and for Me. Though I never leave you, you can essentially "leave" Me by ignoring Me thinking or acting as if I am not with you. When you feel distance in our relationship, you know where the problem lies. My Love for you is constant: I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. It is you who change like shifting sand, letting circumstances toss you this way and that.
When you feel far from Me, whisper My Name. This simple act, done in childlike faith, opens your heart to My Presence. Speak to Me in love-tones; prepare to receive My Love, which flows eternally from the cross, I am delighted when you open yourself to My loving Presence.
Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am the Potter; you are My clay. I designed you before the foundation of the world, I arrange the events of each day to form you into this preconceived pattern. My everlasting Love is at work in every event of your life. On some days your will and Mine flow smoothly together. You tend to feel in control of your life when our wills are in harmony. On other days you feel as if you are swimming upstream, against the current of My purposes. When that happens, stop and seek My Face. The opposition you feel may be from Me, or it may be from the evil one.
Talk with Me about what you are experiencing. Let My Spirit guide you through treacherous waters. As you move through the turbulent stream with Me, let circumstances mold you into the one I desire you to be. Say yes to your Potter as you go through this day.
Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Trust Me in every detail of your life. Nothing is random in My kingdom. Everything that happens fits into a pattern for good, to those who love Me. Instead of trying to analyze the intricacies of the pattern, force your energy on trusting Me and thanking Me at all times. Nothing is wasted when you walk close to Me. Even your mistakes and sins can be recycled into something good, through My transforming grace.
While you were all living in darkness. I began to shine the Light of My Presence into your sin-stained life. Finally, I lifted you up out of the mire into My marvelous Light. Having sacrificed My very Life for you. I can be trusted in every facet of your life.
Jeremiah 17:7 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Psalm 40:2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good evening my Almighty God. Thank you for another day of life. Father we all are looking for unity. Unity in our families, our friends, our world and our church. Whatever the details of our life is, unity is the key. A unity based on the willingness to hear from the Holy Spirit. We need a willingness to work together, to honor and respect each other, and give our minds and hearts to you, and to the teachings of your church. Today, I give the Holy Spirit permission to fill me and lead me, knowing that this will bring about unity in my family, my prayers and in my parish community, but only if I learn to listen to the Spirit. He alone has the wisdom to teach me how to work it out. He alone can show me what unity should look like in my life. Respect, honor and cooperation are grand ideals, but with God, unity of heart and mind can become a living reality. Holy Spirit, teach me how to be united with you in heart and mind, so that I can be of one heart and mind with my brothers and sisters.
Father, I pray again for your guidance and protection for all my family and friends. Help us all to be united in love for one another. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Bring Me the sacrifice of thanksgiving. Take nothing for granted, not even the rising of the sun. Before Satan tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden, thankfulness was as natural as breathing. Satan's temptation involved pointing Eve to the one thing that was forbidden her. The garden was filled with luscious, desirable fruits, but Eve focused on the one fruit she couldn't have rather than being thankful for the many good things freely available. This negative focus darkened her mind, and she succumbed to temptation.
When you focus on what you don't have or on situations that displease you, your mind also becomes darkened. You take for granted life, salvation, sunshine, flowers, and countless other gifts from Me. You look for what is wrong and refuse to enjoy life until that is "fixed."
When you approach Me with thanksgiving, the Light of My Presence pours into you, transforming you through and through. Walk in the Light with Me by practicing the discipline of thanksgiving.
Psalm 116:17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord.
Genesis 3:2-6 2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’” 4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️
I challenge all of you, all those who believe in God, to COPY and PASTE this post and make this as your status, help me to proclaim his goodness. It's only two seconds.
Thank you so much & may God bless us all !AMEN!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Stay healthy🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Keep safe everyone...
Right now In Jesus Name I Pray,🛐✝️AMEN!🙏🏻

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I love you regardless of how well you are performing. Sometimes you feel uneasy wondering if you are doing enough to be worthy of My Love. No matter how exemplary your behavior, the answer to that question will always be no. Your performance and My Love are totally different issues, which you need to sort out I love you with an everlasting Love that flows out from eternity without limits or conditions, I have clothed you in My robe of righteousness, and this is an eternal transaction: Nothing and no one can reverse it. Therefore, your accomplishment as a Christian has no bearing on My Love for you. Even your ability to assess how well you are doing on a given day is flawed. Your limited human perspective and the condition of your body, with its mercurial variations, distort your evaluation.
Bring your performance anxiety to Me, and receive in its place My unfailing Love Try to stay conscious of My loving Presence with you in all that you do, and I will direct your steps.
Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Psalm 31:16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 107:8 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning Jesus. I give you my life again today. Fill me with your grace, so that I can follow you faithfully. Help me, Lord, to get up when I stumble. Father help me to forgive. Come and ring your mercy to my relationships that need to be healed. Lord Jesus, there's something you're asking me to do, and I'm struggling with it. Let me hear your voice today.
Father, again I pray for your protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Give us all your grace so we may forgive as you forgave us. Help us all to love as you have loved us. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am training you in steadiness. Too many things interrupt your awareness of Me. I know that you live in a world of sight and sound, but you must not be a slave to those stimuli. Awareness of Me can continue in all circumstances, no matter what happens. This is the steadiness I desire for you.
Don't let unexpected events throw you off course. Rather, respond calmly and confidently, remembering that I am with you. As soon as something grabs your attention, talk with Me about it. Thus I share your joys and your problems: I help you cope with whatever is before you. This is how I live in you and work through you. This is the way of Peace.
Psalm 112:7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Isaiah 41:16 You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in the Holy One of Israel.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning My Almighty Shepherd. ""We are God's children." (John 3:2). Heavenly Father, the best of all fathers, what a privilege it is to be your child. You love me, not because of how good I am, or what I do, but simply because I am yours. Father, I put my trust in you, for your love is steadfast and unfailing. Lord, fill me with your love. Inspire me to do good deeds for others. Father, guide me to be the best I can be.
Lord, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my family and friends. Give us all our daily bread for mind body and soul. Guide us all I pray. Regardless of what we have done your love for us is endless, and you are always there ready to lead us back to you. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Fourth Sunday of Easter is known as “Good Shepherd Sunday” because the Mass reading is taken from the Gospel of John, where Jesus uses the imagery of a shepherd guiding and guarding his flock to describe His relationship with those He has redeemed: “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep” (Jn. 10:11). The communion antiphon for this Mass reads, "The Good Shepherd is risen! He who laid down his life for his sheep, who died for his flock, he is risen, alleluia." Good Shepherd Sunday is also recognized as the World Day of Prayer for Vocations, where the faithful pray that God will send them good and holy priests who, following the example of Christ, will lay down their lives for His sheep.