I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

But if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and he will be given it. But he should ask in faith, not doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed about by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord, since he is a man of two minds, unstable in all his ways."
James 1:5-8
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning Almighty Loving Father. Thank you for my special blessings received yesterday. Help me to be ready for, and to see, the blessings that you will send my way today. Scripture tells me to "love one another because love is of God". (1 John 4:7) I cannot love without being filled with your love. I cannot share your compassion and mercy unless I am receiving them myself. I admit that You are the source of all the goodness and kindness I receive, not me. Thank you, Lord, for loving me first. Thank you for being my life, my strength and my joy.
Father I continue to pray for your guidance and protection of all my friends and family, Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Forgive us our failures each day. Help us to get up and try again to be true to you. Father, we are struggling right now with this pandemic and the administering of the vaccine. We need you in our midst, to help your people survive. Lord, hear our plea. For this I pray in your holy name. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Through The Fire

He never promised that the cross would not get heavy and the hill would not be hard to climb. He never offered a victory without fighting. He said help would always come in time. Remember when you're standing in the valley of decision and the advisary says give in, hold on. Our Lord will show up and He will take you through the fire again!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord, my precious Savior, thank you for this new and beautiful day. As I listen for your voice in prayer today, I know I will hear words of direction, words of comfort, words of wisdom and surely words of correction. No matter what I hear, the words will always be in spoken in love, acceptance, and friendship. Help me, Father, to open my heart and listen closely to what you have to say to me. Let your words of truth and love touch my heart so that I can follow you wherever you lead.
Father, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Forgive our weaknesses and failures. We pray you will pick us up and give us another chance. Lord, I pray for our country. Help us to heal this division and come together as "One Nation Under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all". Father, this is the only way we will make it, with you at the realm. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Come to Me, and rest in My loving Presence. You know that this day will bring difficulties, and you are trying to think your way through those trials. As you anticipate what is ahead of you, you forget that I am with you---now and always. Rehearsing your troubles results in experiencing them many times, whereas you are meant to go through them only when they actually occur. Do not multiply your suffering in this way! Instead, come to Me, and relax in My Peace. I will strengthen you and prepare you for this day, transforming your fear into confident trust.
Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Come to Me with a thankful heart, so that you can enjoy My Presence. This is the day that I have made. I want you to rejoice today, refusing to worry about tomorrow. Search for all that I have prepared for you, anticipating abundant blessings and accepting difficulties as they come. I can weave miracles into the most mundane day if you keep your focus on Me.
Come to Me with all your needs, knowing that My glorious riches are a more-than-adequate supply. Stay in continual communication with Me, so that you can live above your circumstances even while you are in the midst of them. Present your requests to Me with thanksgiving, and my Peace, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your heart and mind.
Psalm 118:24 The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Do you believe in the healing transforming power of Christ's forgiveness and merciful love? Ask him to set you free and transform your mind and heart to be like his heart.
"Lord Jesus, through your merciful love and forgiveness you bring healing and restoration to body, soul, and mind. May your healing power and love touch every area of my life - my innermost thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and memories. Pardon my offenses and transform me in the power of your Holy Spirit that I may walk confidently in your love, truth, and righteousness."
Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my ever loving Father. Thank you for this new day. Help me to be worthy of seeing this day. Jesus, give me wisdom in witnessing to your love. Please send your Spirit to renew the face of the earth.
Lord, I pray for protection and guidance of all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Help us all to live this day according to your plan. I pray for your protection of our nation, soften the hearts that have hardened, clear the minds that are clouded, and let us become a nation united. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Seek My face, and you will find more than you ever dreamed possible. Let Me displace worry at the center of your being. I am like a supersaturated cloud, showering Peace into the pool of your mind. My Nature is to bless. Your nature is to receive with thanksgiving. This is a true fit, designed before the foundation of the world. Glorify Me by receiving My blessings gratefully.
I am the goal of all your searching. When you seek Me, you find Me and are satisfied. When lesser goals capture your attention. I fade into the background of your life. I am still there, watching and waiting; but you function as if you were alone. Actually, My Light shines on every situation you will ever face. Life rediantly by expanding your focus to include Me in all your moments. Let nothing dampen your search for Me.
Seek with all your heart and you will find His Face and you will find more than you ever dreamed of!
Psalm 17:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Approach this day with awareness of who is boss. As you make plans for the day, remember that it is I who orchestrate the events of your life. On days when things go smoothly, according to your plans, you may be unaware of My sovereign Presence. On days when your plans are thwarted, be on the lookout for Me! I may be doing something important in your life, something quite different from what you expected. It is essential at such times to stay in communication with Me, accepting My way as better than yours. Don't try to figure out what is happening. Simply trust Me and thank Me in advance for the good that will come out of it all. I know the plans I have for you, and they are good.
Isaiah 55:9-11 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Strive to trust Me in more and more areas of your life. Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opportunity. Instead of running away from these challenges, embrace them eager to gain all the blessings I have hidden in the difficulties. If you believe that I am sovereign over every aspect of your life, it is possible to trust Me in all situations. Don't waste energy regretting the way things are or thinking about what might have been. Start at the present moment---accepting things exactly as they are---and search for My way in the midst of those circumstances.
Trust is like a staff you can lean on, as you journey uphill with Me. If you are trusting in Me consistently, the staff will bear as much of your weight as needed. Lean on, trust, and be confident in Me with all your heart and mind.
Psalm 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding; 6 in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Let My Love enfold you in the radiance of My Glory. Sit still in the light of My Presence, and receive my Peace. These quiet moments with Me transcend time, accomplishing far more than you can imagine. Bring Me the sacrifice of your time, and watch to see how abundantly I bless you and your loved ones.
Through the intimacy of our relationship, you are being transformed from the inside out. As you keep your focus on Me, I form you into the one I desire you to be. Your part is to yield to My creative work in you, neither resisting it nor trying to speed it up. Enjoy the tempo of God-breathed life by letting Me set the pace. Hold My hand in childlike trust, and the way before you will open up step by step.
Hebrews 13:15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.
2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Psalm 73:23-24 23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. 24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Keep your focus on Me. I have gifted you amazing freedom, including the ability to choose the focal point of your mind. Only the crown of My creation has such remarkable capability; this is a sign of being made in My image.
Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me. Whenever your mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into My Presence. In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away. Judgmental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My unconditional Love. Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of My Peace. I will guard you and keep you in constant Peace, as you focus your mind on Me.
Psalm 8:5 You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
Genesis 1:26-27 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do your work; I give you my feet to go your way; I give you my eyes to see as you see; I give you my tongue to speak your words; I give you my mind that you may think in me; I give you my spirit that you may pray in me. Above all, I give you my heart that you may love in me. I give you my whole self, Lord, that you may grow in me, so that it is you who lives, works and prays in me. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my King, my Lord, my Savior. Heavenly Father, I come before you this morning in thanksgiving for all my blessings, past, present and future. "Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?". (Mark 4:38). With what is going on in the world right now, many are asking that question. I have been in situations that have raised the panic level in my heart, and I have asked that question. It is at times like these that I need to remember that You are with us. You are Jesus, and you see our need and you care deeply. Faith is not a matter of feelings. If I can learn to keep my mind fixed on You, Lord, and your truths, I will find all the faith and peace I will ever need. Lord, you know how frightening the storms of life can get. Help me to see you there with me in these storms. Deepen my faith so that, even when you seem distant, I can still trust you to keep me safe.
Lord, please protect and guide all my friends and family through their day. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Help us all to put our trust completely in you, at all times. Grant us all the faith we need to stay true to your way, even in the storm we are facing now, and those that will come in the future. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am your strength and shield. I plan out each day and have it ready for you long before you arise from bed. I also provide the strength you need each step of the way. Instead of assessing your energy level and wondering about what's on the road ahead, concentrate on staying in touch with Me. My Power flows freely into you through our open communication. Refuse to waste energy worrying, and you will have strength to spare.
Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am your Shield. But unlike inanimate armor, I am always alert and active. My Presence watches over you continually, protecting you from both known and unknown changers. Entrust yourself to My watchcare, which is the best security system available. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Psalm 56:3-4 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good night my Lord. I'm ending this day early, as tomorrow will be a busy one. Thank you for this beautiful day. Bless us all tonight, Father, with your peace. Grant us, I pray, a good night's rest from our burdens and fears. Give us hope for tomorrow and lighten our hearts. I ask this in your Holy Name. Good night all. May God's love surround us, and may He grant us blessed dreams.