I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

If you aren't driving or doing anything, else, Let’s Take A Second & Bow your heads... Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you as humbly as I know how. I confess my sins, known and unknown. Lord you know I'm not perfect, and I fall short everyday of my life. I just want to take time out to say thank you for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for my health, my family, my friends, my classmates, the roof over my head, food on my table, and everything I have. Lord You’ve done more than enough.
COPY if you're feeling blessed too. No matter what it looks like He still blesses me!!! AMEN 🙏🏻🙌🏼 Glory, Hallelujah!!!!! 🙏🏻Amen!
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord, my Savior! Thank you for this beautiful day. Another day to get "ready". Father, there are a lot of things for which I need to get "ready. In the midst of all the noise of life, help me to hear the quieter, gentler voice that calls me to prepare myself for your second coming. Help me to receive the good gifts that you have for me this Advent. I want to receive your support and comfort as I walk through my days. I want your peace during my trials. I want joy because of your constant presence. I want hope and energy when my stamina fails. Jesus, this Advent, I want to receive all these things that you have for me. Help me to stay close to you so that I can hear your still small voice when you whisper to me.
Jesus, I pray for your continued protection and guidance for all my friends, family and brothers and sisters throughout the world. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Lord, the holidays have become far too commercialized. Help us to step away from the desires of material things. Help us to ready our hearts and minds as we prepare to celebrate your birth. Help us to fix our eyes on the child in the manger. Help us to care for the homeless, the unemployed, the sick and the elderly, and especially the children. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

There is no condemnation for those who are in Me. The law of the Spirit of Life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Not many Christians know how to live in this radical freedom, which is their brighlight. I died to set you free; live freely in Me!
To walk along the path of freedom, you must keep your mind firmly fixed on Me. Many voices proclaim: "This is the way for you to go," but only My voice tells you the true way. If you follow the way of the world with all its glitter and glamour, you will descend deeper and deeper into an abyss. Christian voices also can lead you astray: "Do this!" "Don't do that!: "Pray this way!" "Don't pray that way!" If you listen to all those voices, you will become increasingly confused.
Be content to be a simple sheep, listening for my voice and follow Me. I will lead you into restful green pastures and guide you along paths of righteousness.
Romans 8:1-2 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Psalm 23:1-3 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

God has protected me more times than I can count. So I can only imagine the times I've been rescued that I don't even know about. Thank you God for always being there, even when I didn't know it. Amen
🙏🙏🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my gracious and loving Father. Thank you for this beautiful Sunday. In our First Reading you tell us that Israel was in crisis, and You told your prophet, "Comfort, give comfort to my people". (Isiah 40:1). You still say that to us today. I will not fear. You are coming. You will gather us all together and bring us home. Help us to be watchful, so we can be ready to welcome you. No one is exempt from pain and suffering. But, no matter what we are facing, Lord I know that you want to comfort us. You speak tenderly and tells us that you are with us. Jesus, you came two thousand years ago, and nothing will keep you from returning to bring heaven down to earth. While I wait, I need to invite you into my heart now, and receive your amazing and comforting love.
Father please keep all my friends and family under your protection and guidance. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Today I'm praying for the unborn, that their mothers will not choose abortion. I pray for the homeless, that they may receive food and shelter during these winter months. I pray for the unemployed to find jobs that will allow them to care for their families. For these I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Jesus, my sins weigh heavily on my heart, but I trust in your boundless mercy. Cleanse me of my transgressions and renew my spirit through the Sacraments. Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Once upon a time there was a rich King who had four wives.

>>> >

>>> > He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich
>>> > robes and treated her to the finest of delicacies. He gave
>>> > her nothing but the best.

>>> > He also loved the 3rd wife very much and was always showing
>>> > her off to neighboring kingdoms. However, he feared that
>>> > one day she would leave him for another.

>>> > He also loved his 2nd wife. She was his confidant and was
>>> > always kind, considerate and patient with him.W henever the
>>> > King faced a problem, he could confide in her, and she
>>> > would help him get through the difficult times.

>>> > The King's 1st wife was a very loyal partner and had made
>>> > great contributions in maintaining his wealth and kingdom.
>>> > However, he did not love the first wife. Although she loved
>>> > him deeply, he hardly took notice of her !

>>> > One day, the King fell ill and he knew his time was short.
>>> > He thought of his luxurious life and wondered, "I now have
>>> > four wives with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone."

>>> > Thus, he asked the 4th wife, "I have loved you the most,
>>> > endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great
>>> > care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and
>>> > keep me company?" "No way!", replied the 4th wife, and she
>>> > walked away without another word. Her answer cut like a
>>> > sharp knife right into his heart.

>>> > The sad King then asked the 3rd wife, "I have loved you all my life.
>>> > Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?"
>>> > "No!", replied the 3rd wife. "Life is too good! When you die, I'm
>>> > going
>> to
>>> > remarry!"

>>> > His heart sank and turned cold.
>>> > He then asked the 2nd wife, "I have always turned to you
>>> > for help and you've always been there for me. When I die,
>>> > will you follow me and keep me company?"
>>> > "I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!", replied the 2nd wife.
>>> > "At
>>> > the very most,
>>> > I can only walk with you to your grave." Her answer struck him like a
>> bolt
>>> > of
>>> > lightning, and the King was devastated.

>>> > Then a voice called out: "I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter
>>> > where you go."

>>> > The King looked up, and there was his first wife. She was
>>> > very skinny as she suffered from malnutrition and neglect.
>>> > Greatly grieved, the King said, "I should have taken much
>>> > better care of you when I had the chance!"

>>> > In truth, we all have the 4 wives in our lives:

>>> > Our 4th wife is our body. No matter how much time and
>>> > effort we lavish in making it look good, it will leave us when we die.

>>> > Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, it
>>> > will
>>> > all go to others.

>>> > Our 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how much
>>> > they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by
>>> > us is up to the grave.

>>> > And our 1st wife is our Soul. Often neglected in pursuit
>>> > of wealth, power and pleasures of the world. However, our
>>> > Soul is the only thing that will follow us wherever we go.

>>> > Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the
>>> > only part of us that will follow us to the throne of God
>>> > and continue with us throughout Eternity.

>>> > Thought for the day:

>>> > Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees, you're

>>> > in the perfect position to pray.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty God. Thank you for this new day, and the ability to see all the beauty that you have created. Today is the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, where in 1531 the Virgin Mary appeared to a poor Indian farmer in Mexico, and people all over the world came to believe in you. Today's feast tells me that you are at work all the time, and that Mary is a constant partner in your work. Time after time, when you invited Mary to play a role in your plans, she said "I am the handmaid of the Lord" and she did your will. Today I honor you, Lord, for the way you continue to intervene in the lives of your people. I also honor Mary for the ways she continues to do your will. From the first "yes" to you in Nazareth, she has always been our mother in faith. Holy Mary, Mother of God, and my mother as well, please pray for me and lead me closer to your son.
Father, I pray for protection and guidance for all my friends and family. Give us our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Forgive us, Father, of our sins. Mother Mary, we pray for your help in staying on the path to our eternal home with your Son. Lord, there are so many struggling to make ends meet. Low paying jobs and the cost of inflation has put many in dire need. In this joyous season, it is hard to see people struggling whether it is financial, medical or spiritual. I pray for your Divine Intervention in the lives of the ones who are hurting and suffering the most. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
O God, Father of mercies, who placed your people under the singular protection of your Son's most holy Mother, grant that all who invoke the Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe, may seek with ever more lively faith the progress of peoples in the ways of justice and of peace. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Rest in Me, My child, forgetting about the worries of the world. Focus on Me---Emmanuel---and let My living Presence envelop you in Peace. Tune in to My eternal security, for I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. If you live on the surface of life by focusing on ever-changing phenomena, you will find yourself echoing the words of Solomon: "Meaningless! Meaningless! Everything is meaningless!
Living in collaboration with Me is the way to instill meaning into your days. Begin each day alone with Me, so that you can experience the reality of My Presence. As you spend time with Me, the way before you opens up step by step. Arise from the stillness of our communion, and gradually begin your journey through the day. Hold My hand in deliberate dependence on Me, and I will smooth out the path before you.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Ecclesiastes 1:2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher. “Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.”
Proverbs 3:8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Make Me the focal point of your search for security. In your private thoughts, you are still trying to order your world so that it is predictable and feels safe. Not only is this an impossible goal, but it is also counterproductive to spiritual growth.
When your private world feels unsteady and you grip My hand for support, you are living in conscious dependence on Me.
Instead of yearning for a problem-free life, rejoice that trouble can highlight your awareness of My Presence. in the darkness of adversity, you are able to see more clearly the radiance of My Face. Accept the value of problems in this life, considering them pure joy. Remember that you have an eternity of trouble-free living awaiting you in heaven.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Psalm 139:10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Prayer For This Day
Lord God, you gift us this day, with the blazing sunrise through a cloudy winter sky.
We ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit. We ask you to heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives. Please guide our path through life and make our enemies be at peace with us. Wrap us with your spiritual armor and blanket us with your protection. Help us as we go forth on our journey today. In Christ we pray, Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When you walk to the edge of all the light you have

and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown,

you must believe that one of the two things will happen:

There will be something solid for you to stand upon or,

you will be taught how to fly...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We are so easily distracted from spending time with God. We are too busy and too absorbed in our personal lives and our person storylines. May we pause today and ask what it truly means to seek God.

In today’s culture, there are countless enticements that pull us away from truly seeking God. It is my firm belief that, second only to salvation, seeking God is the most important aspect of the Christian life...to truly know God: “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:13). Very few of us ever experience this close relationship with God because it involves things such as humility, dying to self, vibrant prayer, and heart-felt worship. This isn’t meant to discourage, but to convict. Conviction is a wonderful gift from God used to turn the heart back to Him.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My Prayer for Today
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6, RSV
Lord our God, you have sent light to shine on earth and have revealed your heavenly power in Jesus Christ, so that in spite of all the darkness and evil we may rejoice because we have a Savior. Reveal your power in our day. Let something be done anew toward the building of your kingdom on earth. Let something draw men's hearts to you to give them light so that they may thank and praise you for all you have done and are still doing to bring the whole world into your hands. O Lord God, let men be moved by the opening of the heavens. May their hearts awaken and their sadness give way to joy in Jesus Christ the Savior. We are your children who are allowed to wait in expectation for you to set everything right. We can know that even in our troubled times your hand is at work to reveal your will, to make your will plain to all generations on earth, as you promised through Abraham. May your name be glorified, O Lord God. May your name be honored, your kingdom come, and your will be done on earth as in heaven. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord. Thank you for my day yesterday, and the chance to celebrate your birth. Today, in contrast to the joy of yesterday, we have the feast of St. Stephen, saint and martyr. He looked a grisly death in the eye with calm peace, and his heart fixed on heaven. His last words could hardly be more Christlike. "As he was being stoned, he prayed "Lord receive my spirit"." Then he knelt down and cried out in a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." (ACTS 7:59-60). Father, I pray for the same Spirit who transformed and strengthened St. Stephen, to transform and strengthen me. Let me shine the light of Christ in the darkness of sin, confusion, fear and hatred. I pray for the courage and faith of St. Stephen.
Father, I ask that you guide and protect all my friends and family in everything they do. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Fill us with the Holy Spirit that we may have the strength and courage of St. Stephen. Let us all keep the joy of yesterday in our hearts always. Help us always to pray for peace on earth, and goodwill towards all. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my precious Lord. Thank you for another day to get to know you. "Come and see". (John 1:39) Today I want to accept your invitation to come and see. I want to see that I am your beloved and treasured in your eyes. I want to see that you have redeemed me from sin, and receive your mercy. I want to see that you have set me free. I want to see the plan you have for my life. I want you to fill me up with your love. Lord, show me who you are, and who I really am. Father, I want to see you. Help me to hear your voice today.
Lord, I ask again for you to protect and guide all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. Lord, I ask that you help us all to accept your invitation to "come and see". We all want to follow you and to hear your voice. Father, as we begin this new year, help us to see the needs before us, and to step up and do our part. Please protect the vulnerable, the homeless, the elderly and the children. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning Father. Thank you for my special blessings received yesterday. Help me to be ready for, and to see, the blessings that you will send my way today. I know that your eyes are always on me. You see me in the middle of my everyday life, and you call out to me. Help me to hear your voice. I know that you know me and you love me, and that you want to show me your love and glory. I want to know you as well. I want you to know that I love you, Lord. I want to hear you call me, so I can stand in the light of your presence. Lord, open my eyes to what really matters.
Father, again, I ask for protection and guidance for all my family and friends. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Stir their hearts, Father, and let them hear you calling them. Stir the hearts of all the people in the world, and let there be peace. Help us to grow in love for you, so that we can be worthy of your love for us. All the problems of this world could be solved through love. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Lord, and Savior. Thank you for another beautiful day before me. Help me to be worthy of your blessings. "Here is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world." (John 1:29). With these words, John the Baptist introduced you, Lord, the carpenter from Galilee, to the crowd at the Jordan River. This seems like old news because I have heard the story so many many times, but it is not old at all. It will never be old because I can receive the Lamb of God right now. You are more than just a prophet, Lord, You are God become man. You are my redeemer, my Healer, and my Friend. You are the one "who will baptize with the Holy Spirit" (John 1:33) Holy Spirit, bring the words of Scripture alive and help me to see Jesus. Jesus, I believe in the love that led you to come down from heaven to me. Jesus, Lamb of God, thank you for taking away my sin and shame. Father the door to my heart is open to you.
Lord, please guide and protect all my family and friends as they go through their day. Give us all our daily bread for body and soul. Father, I ask for protection for all the homeless from the adverse effects of the weather. Protect all those who are trying to warm their homes with open flames. I pray the sick will be received healing through your name. For this I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good afternoon my Almighty God! Thank you for allowing me to see the first day of the year 2024. Facing another year is a little scary. I have high hopes and plans, but I must remember that they may not fit in your plan. Help me, Father, to accept my disappointments and to realize that you are in control. I must remember that earnest, persistent faith brings me in touch with your grace and power. May I always believe earnestly! May I also believe persistently! Today we honor Mary as your mother, and our Heavenly Mother. On the day we celebrate her feast day and make New Year's resolutions, I want to ask her what she wants me to do. Help me to take up her prayerful, thoughtful way of life, and always remember that I am a Child of God, and will never be forsaken. Mother Mary, pray for me throughout this year, and guide me so that I can walk in the dignity that your Son has won for me.
Father, I continue to pray for guidance and protection for all my family and friends, and brothers and sisters throughout the world. Bless them in this New Year with hope, peace, joy, good health, and your grace. I pray that you will lighten the load that they have been under. Give us all the strength we need to accept our cross as our Mother Mary accepted hers, and was so richly rewarded for her "Yes". Mother Mary, thank you for your love and commitment. Never stop praying for us. For this I pray, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.