I ASKED GOD FOR

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: I ASKED GOD FOR

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Heavenly Father. Who is the head of my life. Show up and walk through my house. Rebuke and bind all things that are not of you. Cancel assignments and terminate contracts that come against me and those I love! Take away all my worries, all illnesses, and pain, continually bless my job, and my finances. Continue to watch over my family & comfort my friends. Make me more like you and less like me. In the Name of the Most High God! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
And So It Is!"
This prayer is so powerful. If you feel led, stop what you're doing, set this as your status, and watch what he will do! We all need this! Have a wonderful triumphant week!
In Jesus name we pray , AMEN
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Good morning my Almighty Father. Thank you for this new day, and starting it with the beautiful melody being played on my chimes. Lord I want to be your child in the deepest way possible. Help me to take on your habits and likeness and thinking. That is the reason you came in the first place. Yes you came to do away with sin, but also to remake us into your own image. Help me to take every opportunity given to me to do this. I know it is not going to be easy, and I will certainly fail at some things daily. Help me to refuse to join in on gossip. Help me forgive someone who has hurt me, and to lend a helping hand, and to perform anonymous acts of service. I thank you Father for wanting to change me and really making me your child. Help me to be faithful to your law of love.
Father, again, I pray for your guidance and protection for all my friends and family. Give us all our daily bread for mind, body and soul. I pray that we will all recognize you when you are trying to work in us, changing us into your image and likeness. Help us not to turn away from you, but accept all we need to do. We all want to become more like You. For this I pray In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Why go to Church?
I think this is fantastic, I just love the guy's answer, and the interpretation for the word BIBLE. Enjoy and pass it on .
A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to church every Sunday.
He wrote: "I've gone for 30 years now, and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons, but for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time, the preachers and priests are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all".
This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column.
Much to the delight of the editor, it went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher:
"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals.
But I do know this: They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to church for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!"
When you are DOWN to nothing, God is UP to something!
Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible & receives the impossible!
Thank God for our physical and our spiritual nourishment!
IF YOU CANNOT SEE GOD IN ALL, YOU CANNOT SEE GOD AT ALL !
B I. B L. E. simply means: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am inviting you to join me for a short prayer in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Let us pray together. Lord God, thank you very much for all the blessings that you never get tired of giving us. Even if we are not worthy of your love, you are still there to love us. Lord, we are humbly asking for forgiveness from You for all our sins, whether they are intentional or not - please forgive us. Cleanse our hearts and remove all the negative emotions that we hold. Lord, I lift my future to you. May you straighten the path that I am walking. Cause me to make wise, Godly choices for my life- choices that will honor You. Please be with me on my journey, Lord. You will serve as my guide and refuge. Lord, though I am a sinner, fragile in temptation and often my faith is weak, I pray that you will not let go of me, but hold me in your loving arms. Lord, we need you. Pour your love and forgiveness out to the world. Touch each one of us. Make each of us your instrument of love so that other people can know you. Give each of us enough wisdom to reveal your greatness to others. Dear Lord, we will not get tired of worshiping You. From the smallest to the greatest of your blessings, I will be in debt until my death. May the love that first came from you reign in the life of every child reading this prayer. Use us for your plans. Lord, I pray that You will stop this spreading disease - heal our land. This is causing huge damage to our families and communities. Please take care of us, Lord. You are our only hope and strength. Lord God, all the praise and thanksgiving are yours, in the name of JESUS, Amen. I love you Lord 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Friends, it is never too early to pray the prayer for the hurricane season. Actually, I think it should be prayed all year long. We seem to forget about it until hurricane season comes around each year and we are facing the possible disasters that we have faced before.
PRAYER FOR HURRICANE SEASON:
O God, Master of this passing world, hear the humble voices of your children. The Sea of Galilee obeyed your order and returned to its former quietude. You are still the Master of land and sea. We live in the shadow of a danger over which we have no control; the Gulf, like a provoked and angry giant, can awake from its seeming lethargy, overstep its conventional boundaries, invade our land and spread chaos and disaster.
During this hurricane season we turn to you, O Loving Father. Spare us from past tragedies whose memories are still so vivid and whose wounds seem to refuse to heal with the passing of time. O Virgin, Star of the Sea, Our Beloved Mother, we ask you to plead with your Son in our behalf, so that spared from the calamities common to this area and animated with a true spirit of gratitude, we will walk in the footsteps of your Divine Son to reach heavenly Jerusalem where a stormless eternity awaits us. Amen

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,’ says the Lord, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.’” (Revelation 1:5-8)

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

e always knows what we need to hear. Today’s reading:
When things don't go as you would like, accept the situation immediately. If you indulge in feelings of regret, they can easily spill over the line into resentment. Remember that I am sovereign over your circumstances, and humble yourself under My mighty hand. Rejoice in what I am doing in your life, even though it is beyond your understanding.
I am the Way the Truth, and the Life. In Me you have everything you need, both for this life and for the life yet to come. Don't let the impact of the world shatter your thinking or draw you away from focusing on Me. The ultimate challenge is to keep fixing your eyes on Me, no matter what is going on around you. When I am central in your thinking, you are able to view circumstances from My perspective.
1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Seek My Face at the beginning of your day. This practice enables you to "put Me on" and "wear Me" throughout the day. Most people put on clothes soon after arising from bed. Similarly, the sooner you "put Me on" by communicating with Me, the better prepared you are for whatever comes your way.
To "wear Me" is essentially to have My mind: to think My thoughts. Ask the Holy Spirit to control your thinking: be transformed by this renewal within you. Thus you are well equipped to face whatever people and situations I bring your way. Clothing your mind in Me is your best preparation for each day. This discipline brings Joy and Peace to you and those around you.
Psalm 27:8 My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Romans 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

LET ME TELL YOU, MAKE SURE YOU READ IT A to THE END.
I ALMOST DELETED THIS MESSAGE BUT WAS BLESSED WHEN IT CAME TO AN END.
IMPORTANT:
READ IT ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME FOR GOD.
One day Satan and Jesus were talking. Satan just went to the Garden of Eden and he was messing and laughing, saying:
Yes sir. Just took a world full of people out there.
I set them up, used bait, I knew they couldn't resist. They are all down!
What are you going to do with them? Jesus asked.
Ah I'm going to have fun with them. Satan replied. I will teach you how to marry
And divorce,
how to hate
and abuse each other,
drink drink drink drink
and smoke and of course I teach them how to invent guns and bombs to destroy each other.
I'm really going to have fun!
And what will you do when you get tired of them? Jesus asked him.
Ah, I'll kill them. Satan said with a look full of hate and pride.
How much do you want for them? Jesus asked.
Ah, you don't like those people. They are not good. Why would you want to take them. You take them and they hate you.
They will spit in your face curse you and kill you. You don't like those people!! How much? Jesus asked again.
Satan looked at Jesus and answered sarcastically:
All your blood, tears and your life.
Jesus said, done!
And that's how I pay the price.
NOTE:
I wonder how easy it is to disrespect God and then wonder why the world is going to hell
Funny how someone can say "I believe in God" and follow Satan.
Interestingly, you send thousands of messages with jokes via WhatsApp that water like gunpowder, but when you start messaging referring to the Lord, do people think twice before sharing them?
Funny how people can be more concerned than others think of them than what God thinks.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU GREAT!!!!!.
''10 THINGS GOD DIDN'T ASK YOU''
1- God will not ask you what model car you used; he will ask you how many people you have taken.
2- God will not ask you square meters of your house; he will ask you how many people you got in it.
3- God won't ask you for a clothing brand in your closet; he will ask you how much you helped dress up.
4- God won't ask you how high your salary was; he asked if you earned it clean.
5- God won't ask you what your title was; ask you if you did your job with the best of your ability.
6- God won't ask you how many friends you had; he will ask you how many people considered you as his friend.
7- God will not ask you which area you lived in; he asked you how you treated your neighbors.
8- God will not ask you about the color of your skin; He will ask you about the purity of your interior.
9- God will not ask you why it took so long to seek salvation; He will take you with love to his home in heaven, not to the gates of hell.
10-God won't ask you how many people you have shared this message; he will simply ask you if you were embarrassed to do so.....
JESUS CHRIST SAID, " If you deny me before friends, I will deny you before my Father. Today is the day to bless you, I bless you, I bless your heart your life your life, your home your family your projects and dreams, in Jesus NAME
IF YOU FINISH TO THE END, LEAVE AMEN and SHARE IT IN 5 GROUPS. GOD BLESS YOU'LL ❤️🙏

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome challenging times as opportunities to trust Me. You have Me beside you and My Spirit within you, so no set of circumstances is too much for you to handle. When the path before you is dotted with difficulties, beware of measuring your strength against those challenges. That calculation is certain to riddle you with anxiety. Without Me, you wouldn't make it past the first hurdle.
The way to walk through demanding days is to grip My hand tightly and stay in close communication with Me. Let your thoughts and spoken words be richly flavored with trust and thankfulness. Regardless of the day's problems, I can keep you in perfect Peace as you stay close to Me.
James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When you approach Me in stillness and in trust, you are strengthened. You need a buffer zone of silence around you in order to focus on things that are unseen. Since I am invisible, you must not let your senses dominate your thinking. The curse of this age is overstimulation of the senses, which blocks out awareness of the unseen world.
The tangible world still reflects My Glory, to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear. Spending time alone with Me is the best way to develop seeing eyes and hearing ears. The goal is to be aware of unseen things even as you live out your life in the visible world.
1 Corinthians 4:18 Some of you have become arrogant, as if I were not coming to you.
Isaiah 6:3 And they were calling to one another:“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.”
Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Lord God, I pray that you will fill my heart with the blessing of your Holy Spirit. Grant me this day the strength to be temperate in all things, diligent in my duties, and patient under my afflictions. Direct me in all my ways. Give me grace to be just and upright in all my dealings; quiet and peaceable; full of compassion; and ready to do good to all people, according to my abilities and opportunities. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wait patiently with Me while I bless you. Don't rush into My presence with time-consciousness gnawing at our mnd. I dwell in timelessness: I am, I was, I will always be. For you, time is a protection; you're a frail creature who can handle only twenty-four hour segments of life. Tiem can also be a tyrant, ticking away relentlessly in your mind. Learn to master time, or it will be your master.
Though you are a time-bound creature, seek to meet Me in timelessness. As you focus on My Presence, the demands of time and tasks will diminish, I will bless you and keep you, making My Face shine upon you graciously, giving you Peace.
Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Numbers 6:24-26 24 “The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Hold My hand---and trust. So long as you are conscious of My Presence with you, all is well. It is virtually impossible to stumble while walking in the light with Me. I designed you to enjoy Me above all else. You find the deepest fulfillment of your heart in Me alone.
Fearful, anxious thoughts melt away in the light of My Presence. When you turn away from Me, you are vulnerable to the darkness that is always at work in the world. Don't be surprised by how easily you sin when you forget to cling to My hand. In the world, dependency is seen as immaturity. But in My kingdom, dependence on Me is a prime measure of maturity.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Psalm 62:5-6 5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. 6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Rest with Me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.
I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you . Refresh yourself in My company , breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.
Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man that trusteth in Him!
Isaiah 55:8-9 8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” saith the Lord.b9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Taste and see that I am good. This command contains an invitation to experience My living Presence. It also contains a promise. The more you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness. This knowledge is essential to your faith-walk. When adversities strike, the human instinct is to doubt My goodness. My ways are mysterious, even to those who know Me intimately. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways and thoughts higher than your ways and thoughts. Do not try to fathom My ways. Instead, spend time enjoying Me and experiencing My goodness.
Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Isaiah 35:8-9 8 And a highway will be there. it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. 9 No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Dear Heavenly Father, I am learning to understand what your Word says. Yet so often I simply hear it or read it and think about applying it, but get no further. I want to do it and intend to do it Lord, but it is gone from my mind so easily. I am deceiving myself if I simply hear it and do not make it a part of my life.
Please help me today to take one truth and apply it to my circumstances. Oh blessed Holy Spirit, nudge me, remind me throughout my day, again and again, for I know I will find freedom in obedience to your Word. I pray, show me what I need to focus on, right now and wherever the day might take me.
Change my vision. Embolden me to practice what you reveal to me, for I am confident of the blessings that come from life in harmony with your Word. My life is yours: I give it to you, of my own free will, and pray you to take it up and show me your path. In the name of Jesus, I pray this with all my heart,
Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I am the light of the world. Men crawl through their lives cursing the darkness, but all the while I am shining brightly. I desire each of My followers to be a Light-bearer. The Holy Spirit who lives in you can shine from your face, making Me visible to people around you. Ask My Spirit to live through you, as you wend your way through this day. Hold My hand in joyful trust, for I never leave your side. The Light of My Presence is shining upon you. Brighten up the world by reflecting who I AM.
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Matthew 5:14-16 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’