This forum is dead

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

This forum is dead

Post by Fred »

Yup im the only one on line and Im not surprised. It has turned into a Bible bashers free for all with daily verses by fanatical religious believers.

There is tumble weed blowing through here and im not surprised.

Get rid of this religious crap --yes crap and again crap. Grow up and be a human .

Any man knows what is right or wrong--do you need telling till you in your 60's.

Americans have no right bombing another religion until they can show intelligence and from what I see your a long way off.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: This forum is dead

Post by YoDude »

Where do you see that at there Fred? I don't see anyone spouting off religion except where it belongs and that is according to the rules of the board. Now if you remember your first visits here were much about religion or should I say the lack of it and blah, blah, blah. How about if you stop with the religion bashing, and join in as a member of the forum, wouldn't that be good? I mean after all, just because you may not agree with it doesn't mean you have to bring it up all the time.

Just because you don't see anyone here at the moment doesn't mean people are not still coming here anyway. I see you're not here either, gee, ever wonder why?

Oh and Fred, NO OTHER COUNTRY HAS A RIGHT TO BOMB THE UNTIED STATES. We didn't start the shit, they did.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

*shrug*...if you don't like religious posts, stay out of the religion forum.
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Good points but its a bit difficult to not look at religious posts when its all there seems to be. I mean can you turn a blind eye to ISIS or the tooties and Shia. You kinda know its going on and yes people who are committed to religion with bible and cross in hand is no different to me than the radicals of the East shouting to mohamed I fear then both equally and both are well capable of extremism affecting my life on this planet.

You have to agree that this does appear to be American to look at yourself and think you are the only one who is right. I am looking at you from a long way off,--you are looking at yourself in a mirror,--2 totally different views. Why are you right and all other religions is wrong? Im not that keen on democracy either but have no suggestions.

Dont you think the need for a biblical verse per day is radical, I certainly do.

I posted some mechanical mods Ive done recently but there doesnt seem to be many over there.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Good points but its a bit difficult to not look at religious posts when its all there seems to be. I mean can you turn a blind eye to ISIS or the tooties and Shia. You kinda know its going on and yes people who are committed to religion with bible and cross in hand is no different to me than the radicals of the East shouting to mohamed I fear then both equally and both are well capable of extremism affecting my life on this planet.

You have to agree that this does appear to be American to look at yourself and think you are the only one who is right. I am looking at you from a long way off,--you are looking at yourself in a mirror,--2 totally different views. Why are you right and all other religions is wrong? Im not that keen on democracy either but have no suggestions.

Dont you think the need for a biblical verse per day is radical, I certainly do.

I posted some mechanical mods Ive done recently but there doesnt seem to be many over there.
AGAIN: We have (1) ...ONE religious forum, if you don't like it...don't go in there.
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

I'm also thinking I should move this into the Politics Forum...
-DBTO

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

How about the religious forum?

Yo-

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

YoDude wrote:How about the religious forum?

Yo-

Great idea...
-DBTO

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

But this is just a chit chat about dead forums. Sure glad Fred showed up to "enlighten" (remember that thread) us all. But I have pity on those who choose to dislike (hate?) groups of people for what they think and believe.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I don't have any problems with any religions, until they start talking about how I should die because I don't believe what they say, then, I got a huge problem with it.

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:I don't have any problems with any religions, until they start talking about how I should die because I don't believe what they say, then, I got a huge problem with it.

Yo-
But that is just what religions do? The Christians in Keyna will retaliate and away we go. The muslims have already said they will commit further atrocities. If there was a god he would come back and stop it.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

The Muslims will continue to conduct atrocities no matter what. I have a huge problem with that. Christians do not typically fight wars unless someone brings it to them.

Yo-

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Yup im the only one on line and Im not surprised. It has turned into a Bible bashers free for all with daily verses by fanatical religious believers.

There is tumble weed blowing through here and im not surprised.

Get rid of this religious crap --yes crap and again crap. Grow up and be a human .

Any man knows what is right or wrong--do you need telling till you in your 60's.

Americans have no right bombing another religion until they can show intelligence and from what I see your a long way off.

Speak for your self Kemosabe.... :fubird: [emoji2]

Fanatical.....maybe..just don't cross me

Religious....At least I try to be... I forgive your ignorance

Believer.......Absolutely... He is your GOD also....you just are unable to see the forest for the trees

Anyone who wants to bring politics into a Religious forum has other issues .. [emoji99] :bonk: :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

And there we have it gentlemen, the epitome for all wars ever known on on this planet,blatant ignorance---GOD . I feel sorry for you, such a mighty country inflicted.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You wont like this very much but when the original text was written of the various books, most of it was in Hebrew. Jesus spoke Aramaic by the way not English or Arabic. He was African and black.

The Hebrew language was basic as was most at that time, prostitute had no proper translation, strangely the nearest that could be got at that time and and was decided to be used was 'Virgin' Its makes sense though does'nt it. How else would a Virgin bare a child. ----Look it up its all there.

I find it absolutely incredible that a grown man living in USA can believe in Jesus. The only hope I embrace is that it --you --we --all die off and the internet and flight can some how make this senseless world of fanaticism go away and we can get on with stem cell research and the big bang. Maybe, just maybe then other beings will want to talk to us.

And yes-- a Fanatical Muslim ISIS is just as scary as fanatical Christian, you are the same.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Oh you of little faith....Jesus was a Jew....

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Correct johnny,---little faith, --infact lets get it right lets say no faith,-- non at all.

Strange that the back bone of America is its judicial system does not tolerate hear say or anything without proof yet you swear on the bible which is nothing. Cross examination is pretty normal and expected but not so your religion, scared to I suppose because it could not stand up to it. Not one tiny little miniscule shread of evidence that there is a god.

How do you bring yourself to believe in nothing.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:You wont like this very much but when the original text was written of the various books, most of it was in Hebrew. Jesus spoke Aramaic by the way not English or Arabic. He was African and black.

I find it absolutely incredible that a grown man living in USA can believe in Jesus.
So let me see if I got this straight...you think it's absolutely incredible that a grown man living in USA can believe in Jesus....yet somehow you magically know that Jesus spoke Aramaic and was African and had black skin.
-DBTO