God loves Atheists.

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

God loves Atheists.

Post by Fred »

He does ,--its true. Lets face it if you were god would you like to listen to whinging praying people every day --oh help me to win the lottery, please get me get the mother in law to shut up, Oh please make that nasty dog go away.

I don't need a god, I don't need a fictitious bogy man that will punish me if I do some thing wrong , I am not 6 years old which is how old you need to be to believe such none sense.

If some one was to prove to me that there is a god I would turn my faith and become a priest, just one little issue or happening that god did some thing, --anything. No prayer has ever been answered,--what happened was what you wanted happened thats all.

Why does god allow tsunamis, or more correctly put,- why does god send tsunamis. If some thing good happens its as miracle ---if shit happens well god works in mysterious ways that we don't understand.

Would you not think that ISIS in the middle east is a very serious threat to christianity --- but god does nothing,---ah he is working in mysterious ways.

One day,- and it wont be too long now that the world can put behind this crap and get on with life such as stem cell research.

God is very busy, he is flat out 24 hours in the middle east he has no time for USA , look around you, do you see any godly type things.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: God loves Atheists.

Post by YoDude »

Hey FRED are you a FUCKING MUSLIM?

Or just an ASSHOLE looking for ATTENTION?

Or are you just a fucking drunk?

I'm getting pretty tired of your attitude around here!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

He dude play nice --Fred is just talk.

If I went to a bikers bar I would be a nancy boy and they would kick me out. If I went to a convent I would most likely be the most horrible obnoxious person they had ever seen.

So where are we a --- A bikers forum or a convent?

Thing is dude when you say play nice -- I am playing nice, but whats playing nice, I am what I am its up to you to interpret what you want to see.

Letchy lived in Uk just 20 miles down the road from me. I can communicate with him. Something I would have thought you should have picked up on.

Im not American I am unlikely to talk American or act in an American way ---am I.

Instead of saying play nice ( what ever that means ) why don't you reset our own parameters of cosmopolitan tolerance.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You said It might be a good idea to start my own.

You said quote Dude
Don't take that the wrong way. I welcome all suggestions. I think it's probably not a bad idea. Like you say though, I doubt myself if it would satisfy him. Keep up the good work Spitfire! I truly appreciate your comments!Yo- Quote

Are you a bit senile, why do you not remember what you say. This was with Spitfire just a few days ago.

Just one thread as per your suggestion and you insult me and call me a Muslim and a drunk.

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

YoDude wrote: Or are you just a fucking drunk?
Nah.... I'm a drunk and I know he is not a card carrying member of the club.

We believe in God and we are proof in his existence. [emoji106]
Scott

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

scootermcq wrote:
YoDude wrote: Or are you just a fucking drunk?
Nah.... I'm a drunk and I know he is not a card carrying member of the club.

We believe in God and we are proof in his existence. [emoji106]

Here we are --we found it -- Darwins missing link, the half way between monkey and man, the dumbest human on the planet.

All this time searching and there it is in America!!!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Somehow, should I feel as though I've been insulted?

Fred you idiot. According to YOU, God doesn't even exist, right? So with that thought in mind, how can you start a thread stating, "God loves Atheists"?

What a dink!

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Somehow, should I feel as though I've been insulted?

Fred you idiot. According to YOU, God doesn't even exist, right? So with that thought in mind, how can you start a thread stating, "God loves Atheists"?

What a dink!

Yo-
Oh you noticed that!! :clap: I think its called an oxymoron.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Thank you for confirming how much of a moron you are [emoji106] Jus' sayin'

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Duh--- you dont know what an oxymoron is!!! :confused:

And so jesus was at a stoning, it was a lovely day with sheep grazing and penguins souring high in the stratesphere, he stopped and had compassion on this man and held out his hand to the crowd and said unto them "he with no sin cast the fist stone" Then jesus was hit on the back of the head with a house brick, Jesus held his head and did say 'For fcks sake whom didst threw that brick' and a small voice from the crowd did say " It was me" Jesus swung round to see who hath thrown the brick and behold it was Mary Magdelen the virgins mother of Christ and jesus did say unto her --" Mother you really piss me off at times'.

Did you know there are more planets in our Galaxy than grains of sand in the whole world, trillions and trillions. This would mean that god who can knock out a planet every 6 days with 1 for a rest them he must have started making planets a really really long time ago.

Basically If god was the big bang then there is a god . If the word Good means God then there is sense to it and did you know 'holy day' is holiday.

The big bang and Darwin now there's a talk. Sigh,---- but alas there is no one round here with the brains for than one.