proof there is no god

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: proof there is no god

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I'll bet anyone 2 to 1 that ole Fred got straight A's in religion class........ [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1994 Intruder

Post by Piltdown911 »

Fred wrote:
Piltdown911 wrote:
Fred wrote:
Piltdown911 wrote:Don't tell me, they'll "evolve" into zombies. :lmao:
I don't think so,
Zombies , batman, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, witches, god, spiderman, super woman,--- none of them exist.
Neither does the missing link, Nebraska Man, speciation, "billions of years", etc.
What the hell is Nebraska man and billions of years etc. Any thing more global.

This is becoming very hard work--is there any one else can discuss this before I begin to think all Americans are stupid..
The "proof there is no God" playbook, ad hominem attacks and appeal to authority arguments, never any observable facts, just assumptions and conjecture based on an atheistic world view.
"Between the velvet lies there's a truth as hard as steel" - Ronnie James Dio

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Fred wrote:
It is also known that in the first 5 days of the fetus the chicken grows hands...

Makes me wonder if they had lips too...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote:........ It's obvious that Fred has no other goals in life but to post negatively in the Religion forum, but it would be much more interesting if he would change the subject occasionally and exhibit another side of his intellectual "genius." Whataya say, Fred?
You are asking for something that does not exist.

There IS NO intellectual "genius" that operates the keyboard at his computer. Proof?,....conclusive proof is THE LACK of intelligent thought behind what he posts here. Check it out.

That this Mental Midget thinks because it seems birds today evolved from dinosaurs is proof that there is no God displays some THE MOST Stunted-Brain, Ignorance-based Thinking anyone has seen on this board so far. It proves nothing of the sort,...oh,..that is unless you are a PIG

Blinded by his Religion-Hate,.... He starts out with his Extremely Narrow-minded view of Broad Spectrum of what they who believe in God Believe,.... Makes half-baked assertions,...calls those who disagree with him,..'bigots',...then gets his face slapped REAL GOOD here:
scootermcq wrote: Bigot: noun: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

So, isn't his a bit like the bacon calling the pork chop a pig? The guy who starts a thread to put down another person's belief system then calls the other person a bigot?

Scootermcq identified the REAL BIGOT right there! :rock:

Anyone who posts stupidity like he does is FAR from anything close to intelligent.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Piltdown911
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: 1994 Intruder

Post by Piltdown911 »

Blinded by his Religion-Hate,....
Completely denying his own religious belief - evolutionism.
"Between the velvet lies there's a truth as hard as steel" - Ronnie James Dio

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Fred wrote:Well Geeez --I guess National geographic channel could be wrong if Jonny says so.

Jonny do me a favour and look up the word bigot and give an example of how it might apply to you.

You see this is why I posted this, you bible bashers cant handle it ---but -but-- but -- it cant be true no no no.

As much as it sorrows me to say, the world will be a better place when such bigotry and backwards thinking of gods, gremlins , devils and gouls and gargoils etc etc etc dies out.

Live long Jonny but your bible bashing is fruitless.

Ne--fl-- etc

Cant wait--look forward to it, but don't do a Jonny --please investigate before commenting please.

Oh Ye of little FAITH...
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"