The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 15
Song of Songs 2:11
11 See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 16
Hosea 6:3
3 Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth.”
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 17
Zechariah 10:1
1 Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 18
Colossians 2:6
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 19
Isaiah 61:11
11 For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 20
James 5:7
7 Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 21
Matthew 6:28
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 22
Psalms 103:2
2 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 23
2 Timothy 1:7
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 24
Ecclesiastes 3:1
1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 07
John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 26
Acts 3:19
19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 27
Jonah 2:9
9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 28
Psalms 118:6
6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
April 29
1 John 5:4
4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.