The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“I’m Praying for You; Please Pray for Me”
Friday, November 17, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 1:8-10

God . . . is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times.
Romans 1:9-10

As a follow-up to praying for someone, consider sending a note of encouragement: “I’m remembering you in my prayers.” And you might also add, “Please pray for me too.”

Help us, Lord, to keep praying for each other and growing together in your grace and love. Amen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Did you not pray for me once Johhny --Im still waiting.

na dont bother!!

Its difficult to believe you are in your 70's do you mean you are 7.

You have the same mentality,-- no no its more like 5.

A five year old with a gun and bible God bless America--no I mean God help America.

America can not move forward---until.........

The level of intelligence and education in USA is disgusting, Its not your fault its the government.

Are you black Johnny --have you had a deprived childhood, what is the reason for this misunderstanding.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Accepting One Another
Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 15:1-13

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
Romans 15:7

Lord Jesus, thank you for accepting us as sisters and brothers. We’re so glad to belong to you. Help us to welcome others into the same relationship, to your glory. Amen.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Acceptance With No Favoritism
Sunday, November 19, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: James 2:1-13

Believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism.
James 2:1

Lord, help us to follow your example and seek your kingdom in the way we love one another, whatever may be involved. We want to honor you in all we do. Amen.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Living in Harmony Is Necessary
Monday, November 20, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:9-16

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another.
Romans 12:15-16

Father, we want to live with others in such a way that shows we are in a life-giving relationship with you. Grant us your Spirit to do so. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Living in Harmony Is Necessary
Monday, November 20, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: Romans 12:9-16

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another.
Romans 12:15-16

Father, we want to live with others in such a way that shows we are in a life-giving relationship with you. Grant us your Spirit to do so. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Your a conscientious objector? You were in the military.

Oh Lord help us to stay from Hypocrisy the most tempting of all sins. And help us to remember what we have said so we cant be cought telling lies.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Fred, would you rather live among those with no moral authority (IOW Chaos) or among those who would follow a moral code of righteousness?

Just asking. :smile:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I would rather live among pigs than the hypocrisy of religion.

I am the most moral person I know I have no god but me, I am my own religion. --I am God.

I have no criminal record , never been arrested for anything. I leave the bathroom as I would wish to find it and that includes Earth.

The hypocrisy and hatred that religion can conjure is filth and to do this in the name of God Ugghhh.

To Believe that a god like fairy or spirit built the planet and I suppose the solar system and on and On is ignorant beyond imagination. To not understand the beautiful simplicity of evolution just spells stupid.

The Earth is not flat and that came as a big surprise too.

I do not know religious people, well I dont mix with them.

A million people dying in Yemen today ---where is your god. It hurts me, I cant do any thing but God can--- did you know about it, had you given it a thought.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

“Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? Or when we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by the heart.”

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:“Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? Or when we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by the heart.”
hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

e

The act of murder is rampant in the Bible. In much of the Bible, especially the Old Testament, there are laws that command that people be killed for absurd reasons such as working on the Sabbath, being gay, cursing your parents, or not being a virgin on your wedding night. In addition to these crazy and immoral laws, there are plenty of examples of God’s irrationality by his direct killing of many people for reasons that defy any rational explanation such as killing children who make fun of bald people, and the killing of a man who tried to keep the ark of God from falling during transport. There are also countless examples of mass murders commanded by God, including the murder of women, infants, and children.

The following passages are a very small percentage of the total passages approving of murder in the Bible. They are divided here into three parts: 1) Capital Punishment Crimes, 2) God’s Murders for Stupid Reasons, 3) Murdering Children, and 4) Miscellaneous Murders. This list is long, but it barely scratches the surface of all the murders approved of in the Bible.

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Just to post a few.

Would you believe god orders rape, wanna read about it?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approves of rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don’t want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to “taking a wife”. Don’t be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to “take” these wives.

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.” Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, “How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God’s curse.”

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, “Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, ‘Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn’t find enough wives for them when we dest60royed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'” So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

Obviously these women were repeatedly raped. These sick bastards killed and raped an entire town and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and rape some more. How can anyone see this as anything but evil?

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God. :fubird:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:“Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? Or when we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by the heart.”
hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.

My Apology I had no idea that My post was so offensive. It was not my intent to offend anyone. Unlike most of your post’s Fred. My post was not directed at you personally. I will try to be more sensitive in the future to your sensitivity

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Getting Along Is Essential
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:00 AM
Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 1:4-17

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:9

Lord Jesus, help us to live out our relationship with you and your church in such a way that our harmony and fellowship testify to your love for a hurting world. In your name, Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:

My Apology I had no idea that My post was so offensive. It was not my intent to offend anyone. Unlike most of your post’s Fred. My post was not directed at you personally. I will try to be more sensitive in the future to your sensitivity
You did not offend me, I struggled to find an appropriate response without wasting time. I used satire. I assume you got my point.

Please please feel free to post again but I can not guarantee your approval.

All posts with my name on it like Fred quote are taken personally, I prefer a personal post. I can not speak for every one, only for myself.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

you're so full of it fred it ain't funny anymore.......you are not welcome in this thread

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Free to Serve One Another
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:00 AM

Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:13-14

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
Galatians 5:13

Lord Jesus, we rejoice in the freedom you won for us on the cross. Empower us to live by it in all our relationships. We pray in your name. Amen.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Suzuki Johnny"]
Scripture Reading: Galatians 5:13-14

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
Galatians 5:13

Thanks johnny that is very nice of you.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Fred you need to leave this thread, or I'll make sure you leave.. get me?
You're getting ready for another week long vacation!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.