The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 05
Matthew 6:9
9 “This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 06
Nehemiah 1:5
5 Then I said: “LORD, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments,
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 07
Psalms 33:4
4 For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 08
Isaiah 26:12
12 LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 09
Luke 12:34
34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 10
Job 33:4
4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 11
2 Corinthians 9:8
8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 12
Psalms 147:11
11 the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 13
Psalms 143:10
10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 14
Exodus 31:3
3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills—

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 15
Micah 3:8
8 But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 16
Joel 2:28
28 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 17
Luke 24:49
49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
May 18
Acts 1:8
8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”