The Daily Verse

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: The Daily Verse

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 11
John 1:9
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
Read John 1
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 12
Isaiah 7:14
14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Read Isaiah 7
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 13
Genesis 22:18
18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.”
Read Genesis 22

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 14
Malachi 3:1
1 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.
Read Malachi 3

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 16
Micah 5:2
2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”
Read Micah 5

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 17
Luke 2:10
10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.
Read Luke 2

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 18
Isaiah 25:9
9 In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”
Read Isaiah 25

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 19
Isaiah 49:13
13 Shout for joy, you heavens; rejoice, you earth; burst into song, you mountains! For the LORD comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.
Read Isaiah 49

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 20
Luke 1:30
30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
Read Luke 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 21
Luke 1:32
32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
Read Luke 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 22
Luke 1:68
68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.
Read Luke 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 23
Luke 1:46
46 And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord
Read Luke 1

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 24
1 John 4:9
9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
Read 1 John 4

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 25
Luke 2:11
11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Read Luke 2

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 26
Luke 2:13
13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
Read Luke 2

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 27
Matthew 2:10
10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.
Read Matthew 2

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 28
Psalms 55:22
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Read Psalms 55

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 29
Ezekiel 34:12
12 As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.
Read Ezekiel 34

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 30
Psalms 119:165
165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
Read Psalms 119

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

VERSE OF THE DAY
December 31
Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Read Romans 8