Christianity

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Christianity

Post by Jolsen »

Only a cartoon. Hahaha you hear this guy? Only a cartoon. Next thing you will try to tell us the little mermaid was fake. ROFL. Get a grip man. Your losing it. You might have to join the loony toons with that kinda talk.

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

No --the devil stands next to me and lives in my car. At least thats what it feels like. Bus smashes the crap out of my car, can not get it repaired till after 5 jan. Painting front and rear fender and tank , not going very good all sorts of weird reaction going on.

Bike fell over yesterday smashed the foot peg through the case , oil all over the drive missus not amuzed. I must have spallgged god too much and he is pissed with me. Mirror bust too.

So what with Satan in the car :evil: and jesus hiding behind the water tank :smoke: Im in a lot of bother. However Jesus helped me straighten the foot peg and Ive bought some allumium epoxy and thats drying in the sun as I type, Paint going well now and also drying in the sun, so looking good now.

It fell over because I was jacking it up on its stand to remove the forks to fit new slider bearings. It is now lashed with chain and bottle screws like you lash a container on a ship. Its going no where now Thank you Jesus.

I took photos but cant post them, must be the devils messing with internet conection. --Oh look out here he comes :evil:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Fred wrote:No --the devil stands next to me and lives in my car. At least thats what it feels like. Bus smashes the crap out of my car, can not get it repaired till after 5 jan. Painting front and rear fender and tank , not going very good all sorts of weird reaction going on.

Bike fell over yesterday smashed the foot peg through the case , oil all over the drive missus not amuzed. I must have spallgged god too much and he is pissed with me. Mirror bust too.

So what with Satan in the car :evil: and jesus hiding behind the water tank :smoke: Im in a lot of bother. However Jesus helped me straighten the foot peg and Ive bought some allumium epoxy and thats drying in the sun as I type, Paint going well now and also drying in the sun, so looking good now.

It fell over because I was jacking it up on its stand to remove the forks to fit new slider bearings. It is now lashed with chain and bottle screws like you lash a container on a ship. Its going no where now Thank you Jesus.

I took photos but cant post them, must be the devils messing with internet conection. --Oh look out here he comes :evil:
If you have your photos uploaded to a server, you can get the links and post them here and we can 'fix' them for you so your pics will show up.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

My internet was too slow to do it when I was in malaysia and now I am at home in Thailand it is worse. I cant send any pics even by email well ok but one at a time.

Im cutting down 20mm slider bearings today to fit the 15mm that Suzi uses. This should be going back together and I have made a startling discovery that can also happen to you. I have promised the results to Designer and will be taking pictures. If you have leaking or moist seals you had better check this out.

Rear fender drying in the sun and top coat laquer all three tomorrow.

Sorry Christian thread, no jesus in this one. :XmasTree: