Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Any one got the balls to talk to me about god?

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:-well there is Mohamed and then there is your god .
Mohamed is not a God Mohamed was a Man

So if you think Mohamed is a God then you must be a Muslim

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:-well there is Mohamed and then there is your god .
Mohamed is not a God Mohamed was a Man

So if you think Mohamed is a God then you must be a Muslim
All gods are men Jesus was and so is the crocodile god its just a man with a crocodiles head on. Neptune was a bearded fucker with a fishing speare.

My god is me and I am a man, --- here is my godly bottom. :moon:

---here we go. Its too easy is this.

Bla Bla black sheep have you any wool.

Isnt a fallen Angel a hooker-- ie prostitute. I don't know why im asking because I know that it is.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
My god is me and I am a man, --- here is my godly bottom. :moon:

Fred How can't explain it any simpler Your not my type
Wont your Wife be upset if he found out you keep flirting with me
Pull your pants Up
I will now prey to save your soul

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

For a person who doesn't believe there is a god and who treats things religious with complete disdain, Freddie boy seems to have been taken over (by the devil?) with a sad pitiful obsession fed by a compulsive need to renounce that which (according to him) does not exist. Yup, that is "irony at its best."

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

lonerider wrote:For a person who doesn't believe there is a god and who treats things religious with complete disdain, Freddie boy seems to have been taken over (by the devil?) with a sad pitiful obsession fed by a compulsive need to renounce that which (according to him) does not exist. Yup, that is "irony at its best."
Hello Lone rider and welcome to my thread, you are a breath of fresh air around here and your comments are welcome even though I strongly suspect where they lie.

I fear not the Devil but you should---ha ha no only joking. You have nothing to fear from the devil (does not exist) or god (similar) infact they are the same thing. they are both figment of your imagination due to you being insecure in your own abilities,.

I know its a big wide world and its fascinating is'nt it. This does not mean that it is owned or made by anything. I don't know why I am here I just know what for.

The bible offers no more guidance on that, probably less and confusion thrown in. Unfortunately we may have to put up with little fill ins from FA, please ignore it,--I do.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
lonerider wrote:For a person who doesn't believe there is a god and who treats things religious with complete disdain, Freddie boy seems to have been taken over (by the devil?) with a sad pitiful obsession fed by a compulsive need to renounce that which (according to him) does not exist. Yup, that is "irony at its best."
Hello Lone rider and welcome to my thread, you are a breath of fresh air around here and your comments are welcome even though I strongly suspect where they lie.

I fear not the Devil but you should---ha ha no only joking. You have nothing to fear from the devil (does not exist) or god (similar) infact they are the same thing. they are both figment of your imagination due to you being insecure in your own abilities,.

I know its a big wide world and its fascinating is'nt it. This does not mean that it is owned or made by anything. I don't know why I am here I just know what for.

The bible offers no more guidance on that, probably less and confusion thrown in. Unfortunately we may have to put up with little fill ins from FA, please ignore it,--I do.
Fred wrote:Don't take sweets off strangers in rain coats. Is that what you mean.

You will get a sore botty :moon: and it wont be from spanking.

Oh -- did i just fuck this thread in 5 minutes flat. God i'me getting good.

So Fraheed along with being a thief your a pedophile as well Just like your God Mohamed

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:

Fred wrote:Don't take sweets off strangers in rain coats. Is that what you mean.

You will get a sore botty :moon: and it wont be from spanking.

Oh -- did i just fuck this thread in 5 minutes flat. God i'me getting good.
So Fraheed along with being a thief your a pedophile as well Just like your God Mohamed
Why are you so worried about gods ramming you up the arse . I have explained it all to you,--- and where babies come from now have'nt I.

Im giving you the best advice you will ever get and All for free. Oh go on then---another little botty :moon:

Now go on and play outside with the traffic. shoo some grown ups are talking.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: Why are you so worried about gods ramming you up the arse . I have explained it all to you,--- and where babies come from now have'nt I.

Im giving you the best advice you will ever get and All for free. Oh go on then---another little botty :moon:

Now go on and play outside with the traffic. shoo some grown ups are talking.
Im Not
Why do you keep offering me your ass
Just like a fag to not take No for an answer
Fred wrote: Im giving you the best advice you will ever get and All for free.
Thats just what I would expect from a child molester
Fred wrote: shoo some grown ups are talking.
Shoo?? LOL With the mouths God gave them for Talking??LOL

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

........ Any body else ...please.

Yes we are OPEN. Come on down for a good slagging off by FA.... who knows FA.... about FA.

If you believe in little fairies and gobblins then this is the place for you.

Heh I know what you guys know all about this god thing that is supposed to be in charge of us right well how come he alows a friend of mine to dies in the middle of the road after some twat on a bike ran straight in front of him. He was a nice guy and didnt slag people off like me, he wasnt a cunt or anything like that. So why then did this Goddy thing take him when he was doing a good job being nice and he leaves me here.

A tyre thief and greedy money face bastard with no children infact nothing to live for that is any use to any one.

Heh ---explain that to me. Because its bollox thats why.

Fuck it ---its 35 degrees C today and I think its cooling off --im going for a ride.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:........ Any body else ...please.

Yes we are OPEN. Come on down for a good slagging off by FA.... who knows FA.... about FA.

Heh I know what you guys know all about this god thing that is supposed to be in charge of us right well how come he alows a friend of mine to dies in the middle of the road after some twat on a bike ran straight in front of him. He was a nice guy and didnt slag people off like me, he wasnt a cunt or anything like that. So why then did this Goddy thing take him when he was doing a good job being nice and he leaves me here.
Everyone Dies Everyone
Bad things Happen If you need to place blame place it on your friend for not paying attention
God is not responsible for all Bad things that happen to others around you
Nor is God responsible for all the good things that happen around you
How you get through those Bad things that happen to others is what makes you who you are
Christians know this One of The deference's is that a Christian will take joy in the good and be thankful to be witness in the good that happens to others
and just be grateful with out question.
Fred wrote: A tyre thief and greedy money face bastard with no children infact nothing to live for that is any use to any one.
Now I believe this is the beginning of truth for you. If you truly feel this way Then it is up to you to change the way you feel. You dont need a God to do this. You don't need saving except from the burden of self.
But then I am sure that you dont believe you are of no use to anyone I believe you feel anger resentment and placing yourself above others is a strength.
Fred wrote: Fuck it ---its 35 degrees C today and I think its cooling off --im going for a ride.
I do hope you had a an excellent safe enjoyable ride

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:........ Any body else ...please.

Everyone Dies Everyone
Bad things Happen If you need to place blame place it on your friend for not paying attention
God is not responsible for all Bad things that happen to others around you
Nor is God responsible for all the good things that happen around you
How you get through those Bad things that happen to others is what makes you who you are
Christians know this One of The deference's is that a Christian will take joy in the good and be thankful to be witness in the good that happens to others
and just be grateful with out question.
Fred wrote: A tyre thief and greedy money face bastard with no children infact nothing to live for that is any use to any one.
Now I believe this is the beginning of truth for you. If you truly feel this way Then it is up to you to change the way you feel. You don't need a God to do this. You don't need saving except from the burden of self.
But then I am sure that you dont believe you are of no use to anyone I believe you feel anger resentment and placing yourself above others is a strength.
Fred wrote: Fuck it ---its 35 degrees C today and I think its cooling off --im going for a ride.
I do hope you had a an excellent safe enjoyable ride
:lmao: And you think you can spot a baited post. Hook line and sinker but fret not I Im encouraged by your ability to find sympathy with your nemesis. Perhaps you are not one of the murderous religious types that kill; because,--- hey you're going to heaven so im doing you a favour.

Which brings a point I wanted to mention earlier. If heaven is sooo good and down on Earth is so bad why don't you all fuck off early --you know , check out, leap off, swim in deep water what ever is your bag.

You can check out but you can never leave, you really thought about this life for ever and eve, not every one likes everything and sure as eggs is eggs some one wont like heaven .... me for instance , I mean will you be there. What about my old Sealand boss , I owe him for tyres.

I just killed a million mosquito today with a spay can Oh Oh im in the shit for that. Oh come on wise up for fucks sake.

You no more believe in a gody thing than I do.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: :lmao: And you think you can spot a baited post. Hook line and sinker but fret not I Im encouraged by your ability to find sympathy with your nemesis. Perhaps you are not one of the murderous religious types that kill; because,--- hey you're going to heaven so im doing you a favour.

Which brings a point I wanted to mention earlier. If heaven is sooo good and down on Earth is so bad why don't you all fuck off early --you know , check out, leap off, swim in deep water what ever is your bag.

You can check out but you can never leave, you really thought about this life for ever and eve, not every one likes everything and sure as eggs is eggs some one wont like heaven .... me for instance , I mean will you be there. What about my old Sealand boss , I owe him for tyres.

I just killed a million mosquito today with a spay can Oh Oh im in the shit for that. Oh come on wise up for fucks sake.

Me? No I dont believe I have a place in our Lords Heaven My kind have no place in that Heaven
I have to be content finding heaven here with the lost and forgotten in search of peace.
No Fraheed I dont think your one of those you are also not a nemesis. To me Your just a troll nothing more
And You can believe anything you want
I dont share sympathy as I dont expect sympathy from anyone As you do and As you ask for

Bait thread or not I answered your question about your friend. If it be a Lie or not
And I really meant it when I said I hope you have an excellent ride Obviously just another lie from FraHeed

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:ground is ground --it can be anywhere you want it to be. Best is as close to the batt as possible.
Incorrect Fraheed Wrong again
As close to the Starter as possible
Seriously You think that the Battery box would be a good place for a ground

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote: :lmao: And you think you can spot a baited post. Hook line and sinker but fret not I Im encouraged by your ability to find sympathy with your nemesis. Perhaps you are not one of the murderous religious types that kill; because,--- hey you're going to heaven so im doing you a favour.

Me? No I dont believe I have a place in our Lords Heaven My kind have no place in that Heaven
I have to be content finding heaven here with the lost and forgotten in search of peace.
No Fraheed I dont think your one of those you are also not a nemesis. To me Your just a troll nothing more
And You can believe anything you want
I dont share sympathy as I dont expect sympathy from anyone As you do and As you ask for

Bait thread or not I answered your question about your friend. If it be a Lie or not
And I really meant it when I said I hope you have an excellent ride Obviously just another lie from FraHeed
No I don't tell lies ever. I don't have the memory for it. I have long term memory but not short term --its an age thing I expect. No,--- my mate died in the road. An undeserving recipient I would say mr God. One minute you are responsible for everything and all that is good but when its not then its not your fault, you certainty got this god job sorted. Thing is you are pretty shit at it. I could do the job ten times better than you ya cunt.
Oh ---'did fred just call god a cunt' ---yup Looking up for lightning,-- nope nothing, because nothing is there ha ha.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote: Oh ---'did fred just call god a cunt' ---yup Looking up for lightning,-- nope nothing, because nothing is there ha ha.
Dont worry Fraheed
I have called God Much Much worse

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote: Oh ---'did fred just call god a cunt' ---yup Looking up for lightning,-- nope nothing, because nothing is there ha ha.
Dont worry Fraheed
Go on then,--what have you called him? Hes not listening.

Sorry about baiting you up a while back. I am surprised you thought me that shallow that you with your little amateur psychology book would make a dint im my armour.

You will need more than a Puffin paper back to get to my depths, It makes me smile to think that you thought you could.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote: Oh ---'did fred just call god a cunt' ---yup Looking up for lightning,-- nope nothing, because nothing is there ha ha.
Dont worry Fraheed
Fred wrote: Go on then,--what have you called him? Hes not listening.
none of your busness
Fred wrote: Sorry about baiting you up a while back. I am surprised you thought me that shallow that you with your little amateur psychology book would make a dint im my armour.
I dont trust psychology it is also a book written by men that places individuals in a specific group.
I dont need psychology to ??DINT??your armor. Your armor is weak in places it needs to be strong
Fred wrote: You will need more than a Puffin paper back to get to my depths, It makes me smile to think that you thought you could.
By Puffin paper back you mean Psychology book to get to your depths. Dont worry You are alone at your depths.
And Finally It makes me smile that you think I cant.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Ahh the true American arrogance is becoming evident, slowly but surely. Quite shallow really arent you. Funny --I thought that when we first had words.

Typical religious fanatical tactic to first withdraw an attempt to raise above what they see as an opponent but then fall like a house of cards in anger when confronted with imminent failure.

Sorry if these words are going above you--its not intentional-- I can tone it down a bit if you want. I dont mean to waste your time looking in the dictionary all day.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:Ahh the true American arrogance is becoming evident, slowly but surely. Quite shallow really arent you. Funny --I thought that when we first had words.

Typical religious fanatical tactic to first withdraw an attempt to raise above what they see as an opponent but then fall like a house of cards in anger when confronted with imminent failure.

Sorry if these words are going above you--its not intentional-- I can tone it down a bit if you want. I dont mean to waste your time looking in the dictionary all day.
LOL
Get that from your Puffin paper back Psychology book
FroHeed???

Point out the "religious fanatical tactic" in my last post

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="FallenAngel"

"religious fanatical tactic" :clap: Well done --how long did it take you to type out those big words.