Billy Graham

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Billy Graham

Post by Fred »

navigator wrote:He is with the Savior, enjoying his toast, he likes toast.
Yeeha looks like I got myself a troll. Im going over to the political section now---see you there.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:I know you don't like this but you did ignore it. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Graham is in hell. No comments as you stand there with shit all over your face. Jesus said this---so its true isn't it or was he wrong?? Did Graham know this-- I strongly suspect he did but like other evangelists they say some other stuff that morons believe instead. So which is it blue eyed boy heaven or hell. Believe in Jesus or was he was a liar. This is important. what sayeth thee.

Displaying the Classless DIS-respect as did two others herein, we see little freddie-boy post his attempt at dragging this Thread down into the Toilet.

Words that are a clear indicator of the Ill-bred, and Inconsiderate person who bespeaks them,... as were the previously posted words that shown they who spoke them to be as equally Uncalled for and Insolently Rude.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Must be a lot of American camels in heaven then.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:roll:

Spoken with the same level of Disrespectful Ignorance as the person whose posting you just referred to.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote::roll:

Spoken with the same level of Disrespectful Ignorance as the person whose posting you just referred to.
Yeah, like you are succeeding in trying to promote yourself to some position of righteousness here.....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote::roll: Spoken with the same level of Disrespectful Ignorance as the person whose posting you just referred to.
Yeah, like you are succeeding in trying to promote yourself to some position of righteousness here.....
You accusation bespeaks your lack of cognizant abilities.

Never did I say anything such as this about myself,.....nor did I even IMPLY anything of the sort. All talk has been about YOU,...and WHAT YOU SAID,...not me.

This Tripe you post is naught else but your acting-out about The Fact that what you posted has been Correctly Identified as the Insensitive, Disrespectful, Ill-bred Rudeness it is.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer
Displaying the Classless DIS-respect as did two others herein, we see little freddie-boy post his attempt at dragging this Thread down into the Toilet.

Words that are a clear indicator of the Ill-bred, and Inconsiderate person who bespeaks them,... as were the previously posted words that shown they who spoke them to be as equally Uncalled for and Insolently Rude.[/quote]

Thats not an answer but an embarrassing wriggle, explain yourself.

Heaven or hell blue eyed boy?

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Post by franktiregod »

Fred wrote:I know you don't like this but you did ignore it.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Graham is in hell.

No comments as you stand there with shit all over your face.

Jesus said this---so its true isn't it or was he wrong??

Did Graham know this-- I strongly suspect he did but like other evangelists they say some other stuff that morons believe instead.

So which is it blue eyed boy heaven or hell. Believe in Jesus or was he was a liar.

This is important. what sayeth thee.
So are you saying that because he had money, he is going to hell? If you are that is funny.

That quote that you are misrepresenting means you cant buy your way into heaven.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

franktiregod wrote:
Fred wrote:I know you don't like this but you did ignore it.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Graham is in hell.

No comments as you stand there with shit all over your face.

Jesus said this---so its true isn't it or was he wrong??

Did Graham know this-- I strongly suspect he did but like other evangelists they say some other stuff that morons believe instead.

So which is it blue eyed boy heaven or hell. Believe in Jesus or was he was a liar.

This is important. what sayeth thee.
So are you saying that because he had money, he is going to hell? If you are that is funny.

That quote that you are misrepresenting means you cant buy your way into heaven.
Ahhh the old interpretation trick. It never said that.

You can buy your way into heaven --easy just say you repent and you love jesus and you are in. God is kind and will forgive any sinners. No!

It is 'easier' !!!!! for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to ENTER the Kingdom of heaven. Implying that to be rich you have been dishonest, a notion that many people think today.

I have never seen any quotes that suggest anything can be bought in heaven or that money was a currency,--- what is the Jesus dollar exchange rate.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

All misinterpretation for biblical verse tainted by the the hate of one who has learned religion-hate from his father.

Here is a more Contextually Accurate and thus More Likely explanation;

There are several different schools of thought on what Jesus was referring to in saying it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to gain eternal life (Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25; Luke 18:25). The Persians expressed the concept of the impossible by saying it would be easier to put an elephant through the eye of a needle. The camel was a Jewish adaptation (the largest animal in Israel was a camel). The most likely explanation is that Jesus was using hyperbole, a figure of speech that exaggerates for emphasis. Jesus used this technique at other times, referring to a “plank” in one’s eye (Matthew 7:3-5) and swallowing a camel (Matthew 23:24).

Jesus’ message is clear—it is impossible for anyone to be saved on his own merits. Since wealth was seen as proof of God’s approval, it was commonly taught by the rabbis that rich people were blessed by God and were, therefore, the most likely candidates for heaven. Jesus destroyed that notion, and along with it, the idea that anyone can earn eternal life. The disciples had the appropriate response to this startling statement. They were utterly amazed and asked, “Who then can be saved?” in the next verse. If the wealthy among them, which included the super-spiritual Pharisees and scribes, were unworthy of heaven, what hope was there for a poor man?

Jesus’ answer is the basis of the gospel: "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" (Matthew 19:26). Men are saved through God’s gifts of grace, mercy, and faith (Ephesians 2:8-9). Nothing we do earns salvation for us. It is the poor in spirit who inherit the kingdom of God (Matthew 5:3), those who recognize their spiritual poverty and their utter inability to do anything to justify themselves to a holy God. The rich man so often is blind to his spiritual poverty because he is proud of his accomplishments and has contented himself with his wealth. He is as likely to humble himself before God as a camel is to crawl through the eye of a needle.

When The Shoe Fits you wear it,....little freddie-boy. ;)

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

You have it exactly Designer....Sola Fides, Sola Gratia, Sola Scriptura......you'd make a good Lutheran! And yes, we like beer. :cheers:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

I don't do cut and paste , especially from you Edwena.

You plagiarize everything you write, its garbage , bollox. Bla bla bla.

The Bible is already fucked up without you making it worse.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

jonnycando wrote:You have it exactly Designer....Sola Fides, Sola Gratia, Sola Scriptura......you'd make a good Lutheran! And yes, we like beer. :cheers:
Funny thing about that. I’m Pentecostal. No fire and brimstone stuff. Just fun and singing and shouting and dancing and being spirit filled and talking in tongues time to time. But you know what? I love my Lord and Savior and I too really like cold cold beer in the summertime! :cheers:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Fred, I don't believe there is a hell. So Billy Graham couldn't be in hell. Image
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Merry Christmas, John. :XmasTree:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Same to you RK. :XmasTree: I hope you have a great 2018. :cheers:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:I don't do cut and paste , especially from you Edwena. You plagiarize everything you write, its garbage , bollox. Bla bla bla.

The Bible is already fucked up without you making it worse.
Your ignorance is supreme. :roll: [space] Plagiarism would be if I claimed I was the Author of what I posted...

I never did.

And, to further PROVE you are Drunken Insipid Moron you show us all to be....that you mention I Cut-And-Paste PROVES that I didn't plagiarize,..but INDEED Copied and Pasted herein what I posted, (not wrote,...POSTED).

Now,...crawl back into that bottle and slurp up the dregs of the alcohol you so dearly love to drink. :cheers:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer"

I never did it ,--it was'nt me.

And, to further PROVE you are Drunken Insipid Moron you show us all to be....that you mention I Cut-And-Paste PROVES that I didn't plagiarize,..but INDEED Copied and Pasted herein what I posted, (not wrote,...POSTED).

Now,...crawl back into that bottle and slurp up the dregs of the alcohol you so dearly love to drink. :cheers:[/quote]

What more evidence could you possible need to prove total insanity.

I would imagine that very soon 3 men in white coats will visit you, wrestle you to the ground and inject into your neck some nerve solution to help calm you down and take you away in a van with butterflies on it.

Hopefuly they will forget to tell any one where they take you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] You prove nothing.

Now,...crawl back into that bottle and slurp up the dregs of the alcohol you so dearly love to drink. :cheers:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Fred wrote:
wrestle you to the ground and inject into your neck some nerve solution to help calm you down
I'll have 2 please