Conversations With God books 1, 2 and 3

Discuss these subjects at your own risk!
You may find your way to Eden or the garden of Hell!
I will NOT be responsible for where you might end up!
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Conversations With God books 1, 2 and 3

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'm fairly new to this area of the forum so take it easy on me. :lolfall: But I do want to have a friendly chat abut religion and the life after your body dies since your soul never really dies.

Anybody ever read the CWG books? I can tell you in one of them it says Hitler goes to Heaven since there is no hell. Now at first glance that may sound stupid until you think about it. Of course you have to read the book that explains why God says he went to heaven and it is because there is no hell so he had to go to heaven.

Anyway, I came on here to discuss these CWG books and forgot what topic I was wanting to talk about first :bonk: so I chose to bring up the Hitler thing. Oh, I'm also here because I am tired of the chit chat channel. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Conversations With God books 1, 2 and 3

I think I'll start out with the idea that you never really die. That is your body dies but your soul lives forever and never dies. God in the CWG books makes the statement that we live forever but that our bodies die, so there is really no such thing as dying and the soul goes on to a place where it is more aware of what is going on. Actually the soul goes to where God is because your soul is a part of God. God states that he knew all, but wanted to experience all that so he created Heaven, the Earth, the universe including everything and everyone in it. That would include all that can be seen and all that can't be seen. It seems that to create all this he took a piece of himself and used that to create all that is known and all that is unknown. So if you follow the logical thinking you will come to the realization that we are God in a round about way. :eek:

I'd have to look it up but Jesus says somewhere in the Bible after healing someone and all the people around him flabbergasted. He looks at them and says that you have the power to do the miracles that I do and much more if you only believe. I happen to believe that and I also believe we have the power to heal our own bodies for the simple reason that we are God and can do anything. Ok, the fact that some of those in the Bible lived hundreds of years not 80 to 90 like some do today. It could be that they eat a totally different diet than we do and their food was fresh, natural and not filled with chemicals like our store bought food is. :hellfire:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

You are your very own soul......that is what the soul is comprised of....
As far as hell is concerned, in my mind it is a dark, dead place.....without our Savior.... Jesus Christ
That's when the non believers will finally realize that God does exist and their souls will never be able to feel or stand in awe in His Presence
A living hell so to speak...
I am a sinner but I do believe that one day I will stand with others and be accountable for all my actions and deeds on this earth and be judged accordingly..
I only hope the Merciful Lord All Mighty will have mercy on my soul....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

According to the CWG books we all go to that place called Heaven. You only go to hell if that is what you think. But after a short time you will realize your mistake and it will disappear. God is using each and everyone of us to experience that it feels like to do all the things we do. Even the bad go to Heaven because of the free will he has given us. That would be why Hitler went to Heaven... well that and the fact that there is no place called hell. :blink:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

All the miserable bad people that have strewn havoc and despair throughout the ages will be sent to a place called Limbo...
and there they will remain for all of eternity....deprived of all the good that the Good Lord has in store for all his chosen people
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

You see I don't believe that. Here is what I am believing now. God realized he knew everything, but that he hadn't experienced everything. The only way he could do that was to create a universe populate it with different types of people that he put a piece of himself in so he would be able to experience what they felt. To make it so they would be able to do everything he gave them free will to do whatever they felt like doing, good and evil. Now here is the part most people find hard to grasp. He couldn't create a hell to send the people to for doing what he gave them the free will to do and he couldn't condemn them for the same reason.

His reasoning that nobody actually dies is simple to understand. The soul doesn't die when the human body does, so to him nobody dies. But to us humans we think the act of the human body dying is the same as dying. Now I realize that the are traumatic acts that happen to the body, a car wreck or torture that we may feel at the time but the brain doesn't allow us to remember that. But we do feel it at the time it is happening and that is where I am wondering WTF is going on? I guess God wants to feel or experience the bad feelings as well as the good. And that makes sense also if you stop and thing about it.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Your theory is in direct conflict that God is all Merciful.........there is and should be some sort f punishment for the misdeeds while here on earth....otherwise there would be no death and we would live forever,,,,, Death is only the beginning

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

As I said "There is no death" as he sees it, but there is a death of the body as we humans see it. The second part is that he can not punish someone for doing as he allows them and said to do when he gave us free will to do as we please including bad as well as good. That is how he gets to experience everything including the bad feelings as well as the good feelings.That would be like you punishing your granddaughter for playing outside after you told her to go outside and play. It just wouldn't happen or at least I hope it wouldn't. :blink: