Truth is always stranger than fiction. [space] [emoji106]

lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Truth is always stranger than fiction. [space] [emoji106]

For all we know, both of the women are also sexual predators.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Truth is always stranger than fiction. [space] [emoji106]

This picture captures the degradation that we see within The left nowadays.

In the past, when there was a HIGHER PERSONAL MORAL STANDARD folks recognized,.... any such foul infestation would be "called on the carpet" and properly Dealt with.

Now,...with the steady Lowering Of Decency and Personal Rectitude perpetrated by The left, we see this sort of despicable "people" allowed to do those foul Antisocial things,...even exalted,.... and not held accountable legally or otherwise.

The left is indeed, the enemy of what it is to be American.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
This picture captures the degradation that we see within The left nowadays.

In the past, when there was a HIGHER PERSONAL MORAL STANDARD folks recognized,.... any such foul infestation would be "called on the carpet" and properly Dealt with.

Now,...with the steady Lowering Of Decency and Personal Rectitude perpetrated by The left, we see this sort of despicable "people" allowed to do those foul Antisocial things,...even exalted,.... and not held accountable legally or otherwise.

The left is indeed, the enemy of what it is to be American.
Haha - I post a picture of Trump with Weiny and I'm just a nasty Trump hater, but this photo is OBVIOUSLY the real deal.

Laughable....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Haha - I post a picture of Trump with Weiny and I'm just a nasty Trump hater, but this photo is OBVIOUSLY the real deal.

Laughable....
:lmao: [space] So sorry,..but it YOU that is the laughable one. :funnylast:

You and your left-wing Ignorance FAIL to realize that THE Donald Trump :rock: is NO WHERE the same as Weinstein. Your posting a picture of them together is your flaccid attempt at trying to make it seem they are similar.

Epic Fail! :clap:

THE Donald Trump :rock: has done NOTHING that is like what Perverted Rapist Weinstein has done..,..done NOTHING like what CONVICTED Sex Predator Anthony Weiner has done,....done NOTHING like what RAPIST and MOLESTER Bill klinton has done. My saying what I did is Exactly correct. You are just too weak-of-mind to accept that. [space] Such is what Left-wingers are! ;IDunno:

Furthermore,.....Your posting that picture of them together was totally irrelevant to the Thread in which you did that in. The ONLY reason you posted it there was because you are ARE a Hater trying (In Vain) to besmirch THE Donald Trump :rock:

You show us just how stupid you can be with such postings as this. [space] Nice work there, lefty! :clap:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
Blah, blah, some fucking bullshit and a bunch of emojis, blah, blah...

Get over yourself, hypocrite.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] This is typical of little hillsy-boy when he has just had his face shoved in his shit.

He can't dispute all that I said,...so we get this Factually-bankrupt Childish Display of Ridicule. All of which is intended to evade facing THE FACT that he is WRONG,...and is indeed just as I say. ;)

:lmao:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote::funnylast: [space] This is typical of little hillsy-boy when he has just had his face shoved in his shit.

He can't dispute all that I said,...so we get this Factually-bankrupt Childish Display of Ridicule. All of which is intended to evade facing THE FACT that he is WRONG,...and is indeed just as I say. ;)

Dude, you should stick to your cooking threads. At least they add some value to the forum.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote::funnylast: [space] This is typical of little hillsy-boy when he has just had his face shoved in his shit.

Dude, you should stick to your cooking threads. At least they add some value to the forum.
Dude, you shouldn't stick you nose where you are not smart enough to post Wiser and less foolish so YOU might add some value to this Motorcycle Board. . ;)

BTW, I will take this snide. off-topic comment both as a compliment to my cooking,.....and admission that you are as I said,.. underlined Just Above. [emoji2]

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:

Dude, you shouldn't stick you nose where you are not smart enough to post Wiser and less foolish so YOU might add some value to this Motorcycle Board. . ;)

BTW, I will take this snide. off-topic comment both as a compliment to my cooking,.....and admission that you are as I said,.. underlined Just Above. [emoji2]
Here we go again with the delusion of intelligence on your part. This Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to work more effectively the other way, doesn't it? Keep pointing to the left as the scourge of your nation :clap:

Bizarre, but not unexpected.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:

Here we go again with the delusion of intelligence on your part. This Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to work more effectively the other way, doesn't it? Keep pointing to the left as the scourge of your nation :clap:

leftists are bizarre..

There is a lot of competition, but MSNBC's Katy Tur is a strong contender for the title of "Most Obnoxious Media Leftist." In her latest embarrassment, she revealed on Meet The Press Daily a disturbing understanding of what life is like for Americans. To put it bluntly, in her world, politics is the supreme concern, and all life decisions quite naturally accord priority to the political consequences of personal choices.

That must be why, without a flicker of hesitation, she could recommend that the Democratic Party simply "recruit" surplus Democrat voters from California to relocate to swing states that voted for Trump. David Rutz of the Free Beacon presents the exchange (video embedded below):

"Why would the Democratic Party not just recruit people from California to move to Michigan and to Wisconsin?" Tur asked, adding it seemed like a "simplistic answer."

Tur said her friends had "brought this up repeatedly whenever we've talked about what's going on with the Democrats."

"Democrats have more voters, but they're in the wrong places," New York Times reporter Nicholas Confessore said.

Liberal guest Zerlina Maxwell interjected that there are policies in red states that "marginalize communities and that's why we choose to live in places like California and New York."

"Got it," Tur said.

None of these media big thinkers for a second considered that uprooting yourself and your family is a really, really big step. For one thing, it is expensive, but even more importantly, it takes people away from their friends and families. Undertaking this major life change for the sole purpose of helping the Democratic Party places politics (federal politics) way above all other considerations – including even the local political attachments and activities of these presumably enthusiastic supporters of the Democratic Party.

Control of the federal government becomes the motive for life's major decisions.

This bizarre set of priorities passed without comment by the others. The only reason not to make such a move, according to Zerlina Maxwell, former "director of progressive media for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign," according to her website, is because states that voted for Trump "marginalize communities, and that's why we choose to live in places like California and New York." Since Ms. Maxwell claims to have had some influence over progressive media for the Hillary campaign, one wonders if her message to Wisconsinites and Michiganders was, "Hey, racists, vote for Hillary!"

In China's Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, the youthful Red Guards marched under the slogan "Politics in Command." They demanded that universities subordinate technology and expertise to politics, and they physically intimidated those who resisted, often to point of injury or death, those with whom they disagreed. So far, Antifa and BLM are but pale imitations, but they have time and sources of support to improve their game and do serious damage.

In the Cultural Revolution, millions regarded as politically deficient were uprooted from their homes and often sent to poor, rural areas and assigned to the most disgusting work available, often involving night soil. Decades ago, I spoke with a distinguished Chinese academic who experienced this treatment and who bore the physical scars, including a bad limp.

We're not anywhere close to that yet, but the same stink of violent alienated youths seizing control by force is in the air. Political revolutionaries prey on the emotional turmoil of the young as they go from adolescents to fully formed adults and direct their energies toward expression of anger with violence against political opponents.

We are at an inflection point, where Antifa is in danger of receiving enough support (plus silence) from the progressive mainstream to grow in size and appeal for angry young people. The leftists who have been plotting revolution for decades think their moment has come. The seeds planted by heightening racial tensions, stifling economic growth via regulation, and indenturing young people with non-dischargeable college debt are getting closer to harvest time.

There is a lot of competition, but MSNBC's Katy Tur is a strong contender for the title of "Most Obnoxious Media Leftist." In her latest embarrassment, she revealed on Meet The Press Daily a disturbing understanding of what life is like for Americans. To put it bluntly, in her world, politics is the supreme concern, and all life decisions quite naturally accord priority to the political consequences of personal choices.

That must be why, without a flicker of hesitation, she could recommend that the Democratic Party simply "recruit" surplus Democrat voters from California to relocate to swing states that voted for Trump. David Rutz of the Free Beacon presents the exchange (video embedded below):

"Why would the Democratic Party not just recruit people from California to move to Michigan and to Wisconsin?" Tur asked, adding it seemed like a "simplistic answer."

Tur said her friends had "brought this up repeatedly whenever we've talked about what's going on with the Democrats."

"Democrats have more voters, but they're in the wrong places," New York Times reporter Nicholas Confessore said.

Liberal guest Zerlina Maxwell interjected that there are policies in red states that "marginalize communities and that's why we choose to live in places like California and New York."

"Got it," Tur said.

None of these media big thinkers for a second considered that uprooting yourself and your family is a really, really big step. For one thing, it is expensive, but even more importantly, it takes people away from their friends and families. Undertaking this major life change for the sole purpose of helping the Democratic Party places politics (federal politics) way above all other considerations – including even the local political attachments and activities of these presumably enthusiastic supporters of the Democratic Party.

Control of the federal government becomes the motive for life's major decisions.

This bizarre set of priorities passed without comment by the others. The only reason not to make such a move, according to Zerlina Maxwell, former "director of progressive media for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign," according to her website, is because states that voted for Trump "marginalize communities, and that's why we choose to live in places like California and New York." Since Ms. Maxwell claims to have had some influence over progressive media for the Hillary campaign, one wonders if her message to Wisconsinites and Michiganders was, "Hey, racists, vote for Hillary!"

In China's Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, the youthful Red Guards marched under the slogan "Politics in Command." They demanded that universities subordinate technology and expertise to politics, and they physically intimidated those who resisted, often to point of injury or death, those with whom they disagreed. So far, Antifa and BLM are but pale imitations, but they have time and sources of support to improve their game and do serious damage.

In the Cultural Revolution, millions regarded as politically deficient were uprooted from their homes and often sent to poor, rural areas and assigned to the most disgusting work available, often involving night soil. Decades ago, I spoke with a distinguished Chinese academic who experienced this treatment and who bore the physical scars, including a bad limp.

We're not anywhere close to that yet, but the same stink of violent alienated youths seizing control by force is in the air. Political revolutionaries prey on the emotional turmoil of the young as they go from adolescents to fully formed adults and direct their energies toward expression of anger with violence against political opponents.

We are at an inflection point, where Antifa is in danger of receiving enough support (plus silence) from the progressive mainstream to grow in size and appeal for angry young people. The leftists who have been plotting revolution for decades think their moment has come. The seeds planted by heightening racial tensions, stifling economic growth via regulation, and indenturing young people with non-dischargeable college debt are getting closer to harvest time.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

I've said it before - you guys just don't do politics well, do you?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Here we go again with the delusion of intelligence on your part. This Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to work more effectively the other way, doesn't it? Keep pointing to the left as the scourge of your nation :clap:

Hey little hillsy-boy!,...listen up. [space] Your Baseless Ridicule,.. and False Accusing me of what YOU ARE,.. does NOTHING to refute what I said here:

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:Haha - I post a picture of Trump with Weiny and I'm just a nasty Trump hater, but this photo is OBVIOUSLY the real deal. Laughable....
:lmao: [space] So sorry,..but it YOU that is the laughable one. :funnylast:

You and your left-wing Ignorance FAIL to realize that THE Donald Trump :rock: is NO WHERE the same as Weinstein. Your posting a picture of them together is your flaccid attempt at trying to make it seem they are similar.

Epic Fail! :clap:

THE Donald Trump :rock: has done NOTHING that is like what Perverted Rapist Weinstein has done..,..done NOTHING like what CONVICTED Sex Predator Anthony Weiner has done,....done NOTHING like what RAPIST and MOLESTER Bill klinton has done. My saying what I did is Exactly correct. You are just too weak-of-mind to accept that.
[space] Such is what Left-wingers are! ;IDunno:

Furthermore,.....Your posting that picture of them together was totally irrelevant to the Thread in which you did that in. The ONLY reason you posted it there was because you are ARE a Hater trying (In Vain) to besmirch THE Donald Trump :rock:
All your childish actions do is confirm what I say.

Now wipe your Shit face off your face,....and TRY to post like a Mature, Sensible Adult,....K? ;)

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Hey Sofa King - you'd have to be the consummate dunce to draw two seperate conclusions that are at total odds with each other by just looking at two pictures of Weiny with either Trump or Hilary.

We all know Trump is your hero - no doubt you have a lot in common with the village idiot - but your conclusions based on these two photos are just plain laughable.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:Hey Sofa King - you'd have to be the consummate dunce to draw two seperate conclusions that are at total odds with each other by just looking at two pictures of Weiny with either THE Donald Trump or hil-LIAR-ee.

Such Pea-brained Analysis comes as no surprise from someone who thinks a 2,000 Mile Long, Nearly BILLION Dollar Border Wall could have been built in only 9 months. :uhh:

So we will file this latest example of your Seemingly Infinite Stupidity along with that one. :roll:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:Hey Sofa King - you'd have to be the consummate dunce to draw two seperate conclusions that are at total odds with each other by just looking at two pictures of Weiny with either THE Donald Trump or hil-LIAR-ee.

Such Pea-brained Analysis comes as no surprise from someone who thinks a 2,000 Mile Long, Nearly BILLION Dollar Border Wall could have been built in only 9 months. :uhh:

So we will file this latest example of your Seemingly Infinite Stupidity along with that one. :roll:

Oh yeah, back to the wall.

If the wall gets built, and Mexico stops sending drugs, the US will knock it back down.... :cheers:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] We see this flippant line of CRAP you just posted as a VAIN attempt to "gloss over" your Blatant Stupidity and Ignorance when you made that "complaint" that THE Donald Trump :rock: should have built the Wall by now.

It isn't working, mate. ;)

Your Demonstrated LACK of Mature, Sensible Adult Thinking has not been erased,...you STILL look foolish. :lmao:

So sorry. ;IDunno:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Hey Yo, can we get a board for those that wish to argue instead of having a nice discussion? At times I feel like I am back on the purple board. :OhNo; [space] :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

I hear you! [emoji106] :bow:

You wouldn't need to mention this If only hillsy would not have posted this contentious message,... dragging in discussion for another, totally unrelated Thread....All to start an argument. :roll:
hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote: This picture captures the degradation that we see within The left nowadays.

Now,...with the steady Lowering Of Decency and Personal Rectitude perpetrated by The left, we see this sort of despicable "people" allowed to do those foul Antisocial things,...even exalted,.... and not held accountable legally or otherwise.The left is indeed, the enemy of what it is to be American.
Haha - I post a picture of Trump with Weiny and I'm just a nasty Trump hater, but this photo is OBVIOUSLY the real deal.

Laughable....

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:I hear you! [emoji106] :bow:

You wouldn't need to mention this If only hillsy would not have posted this contentious message,... dragging in discussion for another, totally unrelated Thread....All to start an argument. :roll:
hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote: This picture captures the degradation that we see within The left nowadays.

Now,...with the steady Lowering Of Decency and Personal Rectitude perpetrated by The left, we see this sort of despicable "people" allowed to do those foul Antisocial things,...even exalted,.... and not held accountable legally or otherwise.The left is indeed, the enemy of what it is to be American.

Laughable....
Sure. A picture of Hilary with Weinstein and a picture of Trump with Weinstein are totally unrelated to each other. You really do live in a fantasy world, don't you?