never get tired of watching this

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

never get tired of watching this

Post by Herb »

[youtube][/youtube]
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: never get tired of watching this

Post by FallenAngel »

Out Standing

Amazing work

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Choreography that renders acts such as Michael Jackson and Bounce to irrelevancy.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

There is none Finer!

;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

:donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

The point of it is commitment and discipline. Putting in the time and effort to be good at something simple as that. Imagine the time and effort they put into kicking other peoples asses. :wink:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Cuban wrote::donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]
It wont strike fear in anyone with those rifles. There the Non lethal user friendly low volume non assault rifles Not the highly lethal target UN-friendly High volume Assault Rifle with the Kung-Fu Grip

I was bored at first to. I have seen plenty of military Drill teams Until the end Freaking Outstanding

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Cuban wrote::donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]
To coordinate with brothers in combat, to move as one with noverbal moves, that is what this display represents. A military mind understands the countless hours that are spent marching in formation... for all troops... as part of creating a cohesive, disciplined togetherness necessary in actual combat training as well as actual combat. Yes, precision, something necessary to “strike fear in the enemy hearts”.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

So what if it doesn't make ya go, "Wow!". You think those guys give a crap when they're fighting off all those hot and horny ladies?!?! I bet ya they get all kinds of ass!

:evil:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

DevilsFan wrote:So what if it doesn't make ya go, "Wow!". You think those guys give a crap when they're fighting off all those hot and horny ladies?!?! I bet ya they get all kinds of ass!

:evil:

Standing 8 feet away from someone hucking a rifle at him and he catches it???
3 ?? times

Thats kinda WOW
Thats Freaking Outstanding WOW

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

KAJUN wrote:Image
That Doughnut is chocking itself

R.I.P
R. Lee Ermey

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

[emoji2] Thanks guys. Commitment, discipline and bonding. Got it. I guess one could say this type of thing is just not for me. I'd rather invest my time to become that proficient in other endeavors, but to each his own. Still boring to watch tho... :lolfall:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Cuban wrote:[emoji2] Thanks guys. Commitment, discipline and bonding. Got it. I guess one could say this type of thing is just not for me. I'd rather invest my time to become that proficient in other endeavors, but to each his own. Still boring to watch tho... :lolfall:
“Commitment, discipline, and bonding”. Sounds like family and brotherhood to me! Oh well, to each his own.
Signifying nothing”

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

This one was a bit boring...there are better drill teams out there...search on Youtube.

Might look boring, but the time, energy and practice that goes into that display is not for the feint of heart.
-DBTO