THIS IS HOW WE FIX WASHINGTON, DC

Keep it civil
navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: THIS IS HOW WE FIX WASHINGTON, DC

Post by navigator »

Many in congress have "reportedly" donated their dirty money to charity.....yea, right.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

navigator wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:11 am
Many in congress have "reportedly" donated their dirty money to charity.....yea, right.
As Karl Childers would say. Um Hmm.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

SJ, I agree. One investigation after another, and they're really just dog and pony shows for the masses.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

^^^Is that cinnamon sugar on that toast?^^^ :ShitGrinandThumb:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:wink:
MattSunn wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:47 am
^^^Is that cinnamon sugar on that toast?^^^ :ShitGrinandThumb:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

How do “we” fix DC. Who is “we”? The pathetic few of us this board cannot fix DC. Who is “we”? If DC needs fixing, so do those who voted to send them there. Here’s what I believe, only Trump has worked to save the nation, Trump and his supporters. If Trump cannot fix DC, only God can. The majority of the nation has turned its back on God. So, no fix.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:14 pm
The only flip flop is in your head springy.
And now you post a LIE. :space: This couldn't BE more obvious,...but since you choose to Deny REALITY,...I'll make it even MORE clear.

First you post this Disagreement with the positions what Suzuki Johnny posted;
Tbeck wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:14 pm
It's old, only partially correct, and won't fix a thing,.... nor did the founding fathers envision what was suggested.

Then later, you post that....."no one would disagree with the positions stated".....that you has just previously disagreed with;
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:01 pm
SJ, no one in their right mind would disagree with those positions stated in your post's
That is Textbook Flip-flopping,.....Timmy. :space: There is no other way about it. :dunno:
So the ruling is,....you are guilty as charged,....Timmy.

So,...... What does your flip-flopping say about YOU and what you said here...." no one in their right mind would disagree with those positions stated in your post's" ? :space: :space: :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Your REALLY desperate Designer. Yep I said nobody would disagree with those suggestions, BUT.....

Now what comes after the BUT????

BUT, not the place you keep your head. That would be BUTT.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:57 pm
Your REALLY desperate Designer. Yep I said nobody would disagree with those suggestions, BUT..... Now what comes after the BUT???? BUT, not the place you keep your head. That would be BUTT.
Wow! :space: Now you Stoop to childish "reasoning" such as THIS? :blink:

With such an ASININE posting as you just did,...you have Cemented your place in the realm of Board Moron. :lmao:

As we all Laugh At You,....May I congratulate you,....Nice work there,...Timmy-boi :clap:

Just to Refresh you,..... :naughty:
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:14 pm
The only flip flop is in your head springy.
And now you post a LIE. :space: This couldn't BE more obvious,...but since you choose to Deny REALITY,...I'll make it even MORE clear.

First you post this Disagreement with the positions what Suzuki Johnny posted;
Tbeck wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:14 pm
It's old, only partially correct, and won't fix a thing,.... nor did the founding fathers envision what was suggested.

Then later, you post that....."no one would disagree with the positions stated".....that you has just previously disagreed with;
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:01 pm
SJ, no one in their right mind would disagree with those positions stated in your post's
That is Textbook Flip-flopping,.....Timmy. :space: There is no other way about it. :dunno:
So the ruling is,....you are guilty as charged,....Timmy.

So,...... What does your flip-flopping say about what you said here...." no one in their right mind would disagree with those positions stated in your post's" ? :space: :space: :Umm:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'm pretty sure that anyone interested in reading your bullshit has already gone and had a look for themselves little Designer.
So any of your petty attempt's at saving face have already fallen flat.
In post after post you've provided the membership with a complete picture of your true character. You will deceive and flat out LIE in order to fool yourself into believing anyone believes you.
So congrats....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:01 am
I'm pretty sure that anyone interested in reading your bullshit has already gone and had a look for themselves little Designer. So any of your petty attempt's at saving face have already fallen flat.
:funnylast: hilarious!

Timmy has posted nothing but Deflection, Lie, and Evasion when he is faced with Rock Solid Proof and Irrefutable of his flip-flopping herein.

Yet

He says I'm the one posting bullshit ?? :blink:

I never thought I'd see the day when anyone posted More Laughably Infantile Deflectional Crap than hillsy. :space: But,...here it is! :dunno:

Now he posts exactly WHAT HE IS,......in yet ANOTHER attempt to deflect;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:01 am
.....In post after post you've provided the membership with a complete picture of your true character. You will deceive and flat out LIE in order to fool yourself into believing anyone believes you. So congrats....
Sad,....very sad.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer reposting part of a statement is a lie, dishonest, and paints an ugly picture of you.
There's no doubt that you put all the aforementioned on display for everyone who doesn't already know you are a piece of crap, and erased any doubt.

My work's done.... Game...Set.....Match

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

RoadKing wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:12 am
How do “we” fix DC. Who is “we”? The pathetic few of us this board cannot fix DC. Who is “we”? If DC needs fixing, so do those who voted to send them there. Here’s what I believe, only Trump has worked to save the nation, Trump and his supporters. If Trump cannot fix DC, only God can. The majority of the nation has turned its back on God. So, no fix.
Hey, Tbeck. Hey, Designer. You bickering simpletons! Do you know how senseless your years long arguments sound? Stupid, that’s what. It’s like a contest to you to see who can win approval of the rest of the board and I doubt if any one even gives a shit. I don’t. Why don’t you respond to the above post? Too much for your dumb asses? Scared or do you find it beneath you to consider the possibility of a nation doomed because it has turned its back on God? Only human intellect can fix our problems? Sure wouldn’t know it to listen to you moronic washer women. You are a big reason why I don’t like coming here anymore.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:08 pm
Designer reposting part of a statement is a lie, dishonest, and paints an ugly picture of you. There's no doubt that you put all the aforementioned on display for everyone who doesn't already know you are a piece of crap, and erased any doubt.
Show us all where what I posted is not your words exactingly,..... .....:popcorn:

What was quoted directly refences your own words ,....what you said,....and quoted correctly and in their entirety.

There is NO other Context that those quoted words are in that does anything to change, alter, nor erase...WHAT YOUR Choice Of Words MEAN.

As to your Personal Attacking "claims"......you had best post more than just "Your Word" that they are so. :space: :space: Yet...you post NOTHING to back them up. :uhh: :space: :space: Gee,..what a surprise! :roll:

That you post this as if this is some sort of "game" ;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:08 pm
....My work's done.... Game...Set.....Match
....only further bolsters the question asked about your integrity
Designer wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:22 am
So,...... What does your flip-flopping say about YOU and what you said here...." no one in their right mind would disagree with those positions stated in your post's" ? :space: :space: :Umm:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, yep I know.... :wink:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:23 pm
RK, yep I know....
Thank You for your defacto admission of The Truth in all that was said about you here;

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14041&start=54

:Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:12 am
ow do “we” fix DC. Who is “we”? The pathetic few of us this board cannot fix DC. Who is “we”? If DC needs fixing, so do those who voted to send them there. Here’s what I believe, only Trump has worked to save the nation, Trump and his supporters. If Trump cannot fix DC, only God can. The majority of the nation has turned its back on God. So, no fix.
RoadKing wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:53 pm
..... Why don’t you respond to the above post? Too much for your dumb asses? ....
Well, I waited three days to see if Timmy would respond to your request, RoadKing,...but,...he instead chose to Deflect again ,....and thus ailed to respond to your message,... Now I will. :bow:

As of right now,..... our Nation surely appears to be doomed. :space: The Elites In Power have perfected the several methods needed to Steal any election (I recall the 2020 and the midterm Arizona elections for starters ). :space: And,...they have in place the methods and people to derail/dismiss/reject any Legal Cases filed against their outright Stealing too. :space: Added in the Control they have over The Media to puke up their Propaganda and Blatant Lies, along with their Deliberate and Obvious silencing of anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with their 'agenda",... and it doesn't look like any opposition will have much chance. :dunno:

Your Thoughts?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Actually Designer, I acknowledged RK's concerns about the bickering that you bring into every post. I will therefore refrain from replying to your petty BS.

You MIGHT consider heeding the comments of board member's that have been many as of late, and just not post since you can't keep anything civil? Just a suggestion which doesn't require you to reply, BUT you won't be able.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:51 pm
Actually Designer, I acknowledged RK's concerns about the bickering that you bring into every post. I will therefore refrain from replying to your petty BS.
:funnylast: :space: Actually,...... What I post about only becomes ..."bickering".... when YOU Fail to acknowledge The Truth in what is posted,....and instead, endlessly TRY TO be,...."right"....when The Truth posted for all to see shows,....... YOU ARE NOT.

If YOU didn't Repeatedly Ignore THAT TRUTH and try to .."be right" ,....none of what is posted To Correct YOUR MISTAKE(S) would be done. :space: :dunno: