Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:34 pm
Well we are really seeing the BLM movement conditioning coming into play in this thread. Let's second guess when a cop can use deadly force, and more importantly let's ignore the law at play cause we associate ourselves with the person shot.

Hmmm me thinks the divide between left and right is getting closer all the time.
:bs: Now you're just twisting facts, T.

We're talking about this ONE INSTANCE, much different scenario than BLM issues.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:27 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:34 pm
Well we are really seeing the BLM movement conditioning coming into play in this thread. Let's second guess when a cop can use deadly force, and more importantly let's ignore the law at play cause we associate ourselves with the person shot. Hmmm me thinks the divide between left and right is getting closer all the time.
:bs: Now you're just twisting facts, T. We're talking about this ONE INSTANCE, much different scenario than BLM issues.
Spot On with what you said, Devilsfan. :space: This is CLASSIC Teach/Tbeck Gambit. :space: And you correctly called it out as THE BULLSHIT it is of this Blatant Strawman Argument in your posting .

When he posts such a Transparent Deflection like this, we all can see he is DESPERATE to Change The Discussion Topic away from The Horrors of his Asinine ASS-ertions of DEATH PENALTY as he has. :space: He has attempted this Gambit Several Times in this Thread already, But STILL doesn't...."Get It". :space: Apparently he thinks We Are So Stupid As To Not See It For What It Is........Crap like his WILL NOT Bullshit us!!

Notice too,...he's Afraid to face that we have exposed his want for the use of EXTREME VIOLENCE ( DEATH) against not only Ashli,...but MANY OTHER PROTESTERS TOO!
Designer wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:39 am
Yes, DevilsFan,...we see Teach/Tbeck doing what he usually does to TRY TO save Face.
First,.....He ignores The Main Point of what you posted;
DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:56 pm
.......Second, there's chairs all over, stacked and separating the window/door and the officer. Third, the officer approached Babbit and fired BEFORE she was through the window/door AND the chairs. Third...WHERE IS THE THREAT TO LIFE????
For Christ's sake, there's a freaking "guy" with a rifle right behind her!!!! Babbit...NO GUN! So, the LEGAL thing to do is shoot the UNARMED person??? :space: Wow!
Then,...once again,......he Stoops Down to using Strawman Argument to evade your Rightful Declaration....and he chooses to Chicken Peck,..... and INSTEAD focus on arguing over Ashli and the so-called..."Door Breach";
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:41 pm
......... You'll find video that's better and clearly show's she breeched the building, and you can see Byrd step towards her before he shoots. I am NOT mistaken about any of it. Byrd doesn't shoot until she's in.
All to EVADE the very Salient Point you made (Underlined in Bold above)

So, with all his Deflectional BS, what we have him saying is,....Merely PARTIAL breechment (not full-body)....of a Door, and being UNARMED ......
DESERVES IMMEDIATE DEATH!!!

He's DESPERATELY trying to evade facing THE HORROR of what he says;
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:00 pm
DF, she was the one through the opening and she got shot for it. I have watched. Byrd was doing his job.
And,...he wishes for MANY MORE protesters who,....like Ashli,....WERE UNARMED AND DID NOT POSE AN IMMEDIATE LIFE-THREAT TO ANYONE.
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:33 am
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....
WOW! :space: :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

DF, no it's not twisting the fact's, and we aren't just talking about one instance.
Here's the problem with the assertion. If it's ok to excuse the breaking in, why not excuse every burglar the first time? Or maybe we should charge every homeowner for murder that has shot someone breaking into their house?
The PROBLEM with the aforementioned are OBVIOUS.
So if you believe that a homeowner has the right to use lethal force against an invader, why would or should your position change in this instance?
Why does Ashli get a pass when she was nothing more than an invader? Why does Byrd deserve your disapproval when he was simply doing what you would agree every homeowner is entitled to do?

I'm going to ignore the resident toilet dweller so we can discuss this.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:26 pm
DF, no it's not twisting the fact's, and we aren't just talking about one instance.
Here's the problem with the assertion. If it's ok to excuse the breaking in, why not excuse every burglar the first time? Or maybe we should charge every homeowner for murder that has shot someone breaking into their house?
The PROBLEM with the aforementioned are OBVIOUS.
So if you believe that a homeowner has the right to use lethal force against an invader, why would or should your position change in this instance?
Why does Ashli get a pass when she was nothing more than an invader? Why does Byrd deserve your disapproval when he was simply doing what you would agree every homeowner is entitled to do?

I'm going to ignore the resident toilet dweller so we can discuss this.
"Come on, man!" - Joe Biden

T, you're better than that! We're talking about the use of deadly force. So, going to BLM, I see 4 cops that put their knee on a apprehended suspect, who would die of drug causes, sitting in prison cells.
THAT'S wrong, though. Had Chauvin just shot Floyd...then, OK. Hmmm....
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Here's an excellent leader!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NEW—Zelensky warns the US what will happen if Ukraine loses:

“The US will have to send their sons and daughters exactly the same way as we are sending our sons and daughters to war... because it's NATO that we're talking about, and they will be dying."

Can someone let Zelenski know how things went with momma bears and school boards?!?! :bonk:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Some great leaders today (finally!) from our Congress. Holy shit, did you see Clay Higgins?!?!?! SCORCHED EFFIN' EARTH!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:01 pm
Some great leaders today (finally!) from our Congress. Holy shit, did you see Clay Higgins?!?!?! SCORCHED EFFIN' EARTH!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very strong R members. They know they’ll never get legislation past Senate and Biden, but their power of oversight is hopefully very effective.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:14 pm
T, you're better than that! :space: We're talking about the use of deadly force. So, going to BLM, I see 4 cops that put their knee on a apprehended suspect, who would die of drug causes, sitting in prison cells. THAT'S wrong, though. Had Chauvin just shot Floyd...then, OK. Hmmm....
Yep,...he's trying everything he can to shift the subject away from his EXTREME claims as he has made. :space: How bogus that he accuses someone who criticizes Byrd as being some sort of BLM activist;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:05 am
....Criticizing Byrd for doing his job ...makes you just another BLM activist.

Tbeck wrote:
.....I'm going to ignore the resident toilet dweller so we can discuss this.
Welll,..Apparently DevilsFan,..T IS NOT better than that! :space: :dunno:
First,...he stoops to infantile name-calling,......then,.... he posts even MORE deflectionl to evade The Discussion at hand...while CLAIMING he is discussing it! :space: :roll:

Timmy,...NOTHING you will say,..nor do,..will ever erase what you have been caught saying herein..:space: So stop insulting our intelligence with your Game-playing Strawman Arguments, Deflection and Falsehoods. :space: NO ONE has bought your shit,...we are NOT so stupid/gullible as you think;
Designer wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:55 am
Notice too,...he's Afraid to face that we have exposed his want for the use of EXTREME VIOLENCE ( DEATH) against not only Ashli,...but MANY OTHER PROTESTERS TOO!
Designer wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:39 am
Yes, DevilsFan,...we see Teach/Tbeck doing what he usually does to TRY TO save Face.
First,.....He ignores The Main Point of what you posted;
DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:56 pm
.......Second, there's chairs all over, stacked and separating the window/door and the officer. Third, the officer approached Babbit and fired BEFORE she was through the window/door AND the chairs. Third...WHERE IS THE THREAT TO LIFE????
For Christ's sake, there's a freaking "guy" with a rifle right behind her!!!! Babbit...NO GUN! So, the LEGAL thing to do is shoot the UNARMED person??? :space: Wow!
Then,...once again,......he Stoops Down to using Strawman Argument to evade your Rightful Declaration....and he chooses to Chicken Peck,..... and INSTEAD focus on arguing over Ashli and the so-called..."Door Breach";
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:41 pm
......... You'll find video that's better and clearly show's she breeched the building, and you can see Byrd step towards her before he shoots. I am NOT mistaken about any of it. Byrd doesn't shoot until she's in.
All to EVADE the very Salient Point you made (Underlined in Bold above)

So, with all his Deflectional BS, what we have him saying is,....Merely PARTIAL breechment (not full-body)....of a Door, and being UNARMED ......
DESERVES IMMEDIATE DEATH!!!

He's DESPERATELY trying to evade facing THE HORROR of what he says;
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:00 pm
DF, she was the one through the opening and she got shot for it. I have watched. Byrd was doing his job.
And,...he wishes for MANY MORE protesters who,....like Ashli,....WERE UNARMED AND DID NOT POSE AN IMMEDIATE LIFE-THREAT TO ANYONE.
Tbeck wrote:
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, yes I read Zelenski's blackmail speech. Just another example of how weak everyone thinks Joe is.
BUT I thought all the MSM commentary was informing us how well the Ukrainians were doing and how Russia was losing?
I also wasn't aware that NATO membership had been adopted for Ukraine? They applied but I have not heard they were admitted.

As for the comments on BLM? Let's break this down. So if a cop kill's a black criminal, BLM complains that it's excessive use of force, the cop should be held accountable. Of course all the folk's here say "he shouldn't have broken the law and lethal force was acceptable. But if a white girl gets shot breaking the law, all the folk's here claim it's excessive use of deadly force and the cop should be held accountable. Now how exactly is that ANY different than the BLM movement conditioning?
You appear to be hinging your position on the kneeling cop, but BLM has it's origins in the Michael Brown shooting. Regardless it is the same arguments, second guessing how the LE officer's should do their job. Where I grew up, the cop's were the good guy's protecting us from the bad guy's.
So which is it? Do you support the cops doing their job, or are you going to second guess what they did to enforce the law? Because at the end of the day Ashli was not any different than Michael Brown, just a dirt bag criminal killed by a LE while in the course of committing a crime.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Timmy,...for the love of God,....when will you ever cut the Deflectional crap and get back to the discussion at hand! :space: :uhh:
Your original statement dragging in BLM,..is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to anyone criticizing Byrd;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:05 am
....Criticizing Byrd for doing his job ...makes you just another BLM activist.
And also your Extremist want of Shooting/Death for not only ashli,...but MANY other Protesters.
Tbeck wrote:
Once AGAIN,.....NOTHING you will say,..nor do,..will ever erase what you have been caught saying herein..:space: So stop insulting our intelligence with your Game-playing Strawman Arguments, Deflection and Falsehoods. :space: NO ONE has bought your shit,...we are NOT so stupid/gullible as you think;

At least you have stopped with your infantile Name-calling;
Tbeck wrote:
.....I'm going to ignore the resident toilet dweller so we can discuss this.

Now let's see you talk about what IS THE POINT we have been asking about,..you know THE one you are Sofa King Afraid to face. :space: :soda:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.

There's laws...within laws. And he didn't follow them.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:50 pm
T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by all other Reasonable Adult Board Members here.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:50 pm
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by 2 or 3 loonies here.
Fixed it for ya.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, no you simply don't like the outcome. A criminal was shot breaking into the capital building, a justifiable use of force. Byrd isn't the dirt bag here, it was Ashli. If not for HER illegal action we wouldn't be discussing this.
You disagree with Byrd shooting? A simple question; if someone was breaking into your house, do you have the right to use deadly force? It's a simple yes or no question. I'll wait on your reply.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:53 pm
DF, no you simply don't like the outcome. A criminal was shot breaking into the capital building, a justifiable use of force. Byrd isn't the dirt bag here, it was Ashli. If not for HER illegal action we wouldn't be discussing this.
You disagree with Byrd shooting? A simple question; if someone was breaking into your house, do you have the right to use deadly force? It's a simple yes or no question. I'll wait on your reply.

Wrong! My house is different than the Capitol Building...and you know this! Look up the Castle Docrtine and tell me where it states, "This includes the Capitol Building.". You won't find it.

You're correct about one thing, I don't like the outcome.

I never justified, or tried to, Babbit's actions. They were unlawful. Just good to know that ANY AND ALL UNARMED break-in's of ANY AND ALL BUILDINGS gives me grounds for shooting people dead.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

So, according to T, AFTER OPENING UP THE DOORS AND WAVING THEM IN, these officers can LEGALLY open fire on each and every one of them.

https://rumble.com/v118evw-the-single-m ... on-j6.html

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:44 pm
So, according to T, AFTER OPENING UP THE DOORS AND WAVING THEM IN, these officers can LEGALLY open fire on each and every one of them.

https://rumble.com/v118evw-the-single-m ... on-j6.html
:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:42 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:53 pm

Wrong! My house is different than the Capitol Building...and you know this! Look up the Castle Docrtine and tell me where it states, "This includes the Capitol Building.". You won't find it.
OUCH! :space: :shock: :space: Man!,.... that's going ot leave a deep scar!

Nice work pointing that FACT out to Timmy. :space: :bow:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, actually you probably need to read the castle doctrine and while your at it send a copy to your cheerleader. The castle doctrine allows you to stand your ground regardless of where the threat occurs. So yes it did apply at the capital building.
The castle doctrine makes no requirements for you to retreat, or attempt to retreat before use of deadly force, you need only believe that you are in danger or threatened.
Furthermore your house is no different than the capital building. You are authorized to protect your home from invaders and Byrd was tasked with the same function at the capital building.
I'm glad you know that it's within the authority of armed guard's to shoot dead criminals who break into the building even though they see weapon's being pointed at them.

It's simple really. You either believe in the rule of law or you don't. It's a shame so many like to cherry pick when they support LE officer's upholding the law.

PS, Designer you can OMG and claim everyone disagrees with me all you like. I actually don't care and it wouldn't change my view if God himself disagreed. I KNOW exactly where I stand and I don't change with the breeze. You obviously like flip and flop.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:29 pm
PS, Designer you can OMG and claim everyone disagrees with me all you like. I actually don't care and it wouldn't change my view if God himself disagreed.
That you FAIL to see just how seriously mistaken is your Favor of DEATH Penalty for a NON-lethal/Life-threatening act such as did Ashli,...AND,..... that you favor EVEN MORE Blood/Death for many other protesters of similar action(s) shows us all a VERY Disturbing side of your Character. :space: :shock:

But,...such a profoundly "dark" side of your "personality" is not unprecedented.

After all,..we all have seen you wish that,...and EVEN WORSE on Un-armed, Defenseless Women AND Children!
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:29 pm
........OK, except that damn wall. I can think of better ways to address that issue that won't require additional tax expense. I say use our military and shoot anything that moves. In addition have the AF drop the decommissioned bomb's on that area monthly or quarterly to destroy any tunnels. ......

verify here;
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6330&start=20