[WTB] VS800 backrest eliminator kit

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
BABIS
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: VS1400

[WTB] VS800 backrest eliminator kit

Post by BABIS »

Hello guys,

I am searching for a backrest eliminator kit for the VS800 - S50 bike

Let me know if you have one for sale ;)

Best regards
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing automobile with its bonnet adorned with great tubes like serpents with explosive breath ... a roaring motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Re: [WTB] VS800 backrest eliminator kit

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

I might, will check and get back.

Swcoinguy
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: Vs800+c90

Re: [WTB] VS800 backrest eliminator kit

Post by Swcoinguy »

Just as a suggestion to help incase you don't find one-a lot of people just use an aluminum or chrome spacer between the fender and support as a substitute for the sissybar. This works as long as you don't mind relocating your rear signals. If you want the signals in the OEM location then you will have to find a kit. Ebay has them occasionally but not often and a used one on eBay is even more rare. Last time I saw a set they were actually for sale seperately from the same seller. I'm guessing the seller thought they were part of the signal assembly because each signal was for sale seperately and the eliminator piece was attached but no mention of the eliminator in the description. Search for rear signal vs800 or s50, they may still be available and if they are you will have an extra set of signals too.