Good video

Keep it civil
MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Good video

Post by MattSunn »

Found this entertaining and interesting. A little long, but hang in there.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Good video

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Go to all that trouble of piecing together all them different parts and the humongous amount of hours involved in putting it back together I'd sell it instead of making another adventure. :cheers:

Kool video and this guy has the perfect workplace setup and the correct number of devices to pull this off.
the mere patience it would take to accomplish what he has done with this 4 , I'd have to give him a big thumbs up for his efforts.

I have done what this guy did , ONCE And only once..
Mid 60"s I bought two wrecked 883 Harleys, one with a decent front end and another with a suitable rear and after hundreds of hours and I don't remember how many months I had pieced together a running nice looking red and white 883. Rode that thing till the wheels came off, literally, and then sold it at a good price to a friend of a friend.
I wish now I would have kept it along with several of my other bikes..But I was barely getting by at those times and could not afford buying one right out without some kind of down payment.
Of all my bikes only two did I purchase without a trade in, my beloved 1400 and my current Harley Trike. the rest were 2nd hand or nearly worn out versions that I rebuilt back into running condition. Several were wrecked bikes that had been restored to original condition , my 2002 Harley Deuce was on of those bikes... bought it from my brother in law after he had wrecked it on a Hill country trip. it was originally all black.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
Bike in shop for repair
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

I ALWAYS BOUGHT GENTLY USED BIKES, WITH VERY LOW MILEAGE'S, LOADED WITH UPGRADES AND EXTRA GOODIES.

GREATLY REDUCED PRICES AND FANTASTIC DEALS ... SAME WITH AUTOS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Funny that you posted this because I just saw one in much worse shape on a trailer being hauled into town on Thursday afternoon. Lot's of work to restore one correctly

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

MattSunn wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:05 pm
Found this entertaining and interesting. A little long, but hang in there.

Thanks for sharing - so glad he didn't turn it into some hipster dipshit abomination.