T...those damn teachers again!!!

Keep it civil
sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: T...those damn teachers again!!!

Post by sgtcall »

A Florida teacher who was accused of having White students in his classroom bow to Black students is on leave.

Ethan Hooper, a middle school teacher in Orlando, posted the videos to his personal social media which went viral after being shared by the popular right-wing account Libs of TikTok.

One of the videos Hooper posted showed White students acting like servants to Black students in the class in honor of Black History Month. White students were shown in the video fanning and feeding Black students.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-t ... -classroom
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:09 pm
Sgt, that's probably true, but students make a lot of assumptions. For example the high school government teacher got called into the office several years ago because a parent complained she was liberal and teaching their son to be. I've known that teacher for 18 years and if you told me she was a liberal I'd still be laughing at the end of this school year. In other words she isn't but it didn't stop the kid from believing she was.
History/social studies teachers in particular walk a very tight line on this topic. Trying to present the content without leaning isn't easy sometimes.
I am not saying that every teacher does this and I understand that in certain subjects it can be hard to teach without seeming to pull to one side. What I am saying is that there are teachers out there that preach their own brand of politics and they should be fired. Doesn't matter if the are liberals or conservatives, it is not the teachers job to tell kids a purely political message.

See article posted above. This guy should never teach again.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Sgt, again we are in agreement so you get no arguments from me. In fact I have read a few teacher's, and substitute teachers the riot act for political commentary said to or in front of students, that in no way should have happened.

I almost spit coffee on my phone over your black history post :lmao: . Believe it or not that teacher probably didn't give a thought to how his classroom role play might look to outsider's. Probably thought it was a fun activity, just not politically correct.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

I try to teach my students to always look at both sides of any issue. We practice role playing where I try to get the students to represent the opposite of what they're thinking/feeling.

My students are at an age where it's difficult for them to think outside of the "Me...me...me...I want it now" mentality.

As for Black History month, I did a lesson on the Jim Crow laws. Seems like every year during February OUR DISTRICT makes us do lessons on famous black people...and it's always the same - MLK, jr, athletes, Obama, rappers...
This year I decided to teach them about events rather than just people. And I would never do role plays where some students played whites and others played blacks!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Teacher takes kid's handheld video game. Student pounds teacher into oblivion. Those damn, mean teachers!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

VIDEO RELEASED SHOWING FLORIDA STUDENT CHARGING, BEATING A TEACHER, AFTER SHE TOOK AWAY HIS NINTENDO SWITCH
Video shows the employee being beaten by the unhinged student, who is described as being 6'6 and 270 lbs.

https://rumble.com/v2arnwu-content-warn ... acher.html

Article: https://thepostmillennial.com/video-sho ... ndo-switch
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Reading about the incident the guy is 17 and a special needs student. At the most he will be put in a mental installation.

The thing that got me is that the video clearly shows people walking up, slowly, instead of running to help.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:58 pm
Reading about the incident the guy is 17 and a special needs student. At the most he will be put in a mental installation.

The thing that got me is that the video clearly shows people walking up, slowly, instead of running to help.
Sure, the student has charges against him. But who's REALLY going to get sued? The school. NOT the kid...NOT the parent...

And, he'll be put in a mental institution?!?! Please! This kid will be suspended for a few days before "mama" starts complaining "racism" and the kid will be back in school before you can say "young thug".

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Please not I said the MOST he would get is a mental installation, and not for long.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Acton67
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder VS800

Post by Acton67 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:13 pm
Herb wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:58 pm

Sure, the student has charges against him. But who's REALLY going to get sued? The school. NOT the kid...NOT the parent...

And, he'll be put in a mental institution?!?! Please! This kid will be suspended for a few days before "mama" starts complaining "racism" and the kid will be back in school before you can say "young thug".
You're right. I'm an ER nurse in NY and basically if the individual has autism or a mental health issue they can practically get away with murder. I'm not surprised by the lack of urgency in the response to defend the teacher. Touch the kid and you'll be in jail, but if the teacher gets assaulted the response will be "this is what you signed up for". It's the same in nursing. Honestly seems like law enforcement has it better, if you assault them then somethings done about it. If your a teacher or in my case a nurse, no one cares.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Kid won't get anything. His behavior is " a manifestation of his mental health" issues and as such they cannot by law do anything to him.

PS.. the teacher had the legal rights to defend themselves against the attack.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:07 pm
Kid won't get anything. His behavior is " a manifestation of his mental health" issues and as such they cannot by law do anything to him.

PS.. the teacher had the legal rights to defend themselves against the attack.
If the kid is a danger to others he should be expelled from school regardless of his issues. His rights do not supersede the rights of other students to be able to attend school in a safe environment. If he attacked my daughter like that I would guarantee he wold never get the chance to do it again.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Quite exactly correct, SgtCall. :space: There's at least some hope now that he's being Charged/Tried as an Adult;

Student Who Beat Unconscious Teacher For Taking His Nintendo Switch Will Be Tried as Adult
SPENCER LINDQUIST 28 Feb 2023
Brendan Depa, 17, will be tried as an adult for the brutal beating of Joan Naydich, 57, at Palm Coast, Florida’s Mantanzas High School.

The vicious and deeply disturbing assault was captured on security camera footage, which shows a student pushing a teacher to the ground and knocking her unconscious before going on to punch and stomp on her as she lies motionless and defenseless. The mother of two was struck at least 15 times in the back of the head.

Depa, who faces a felony aggravated battery charge, had been arrested for battery on three separate occasions in 2019. ...........Now, Florida’s Seventh District Court has ruled that the six-foot-six, 270 pound student will be held on a $1 million bond and face up to 30 years in prison.

Depa, who has been ordered by the court to refrain from contacting the teaching assistant, will appear for his arraignment on March 6.

“This student is just six months shy of age 18, and it was also a brutal attack on this teacher. Fortunately, this didn’t result in a fatality.” .............Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said, noting the severity of the savage attack. “This could be a homicide we are talking about,” he went on to add.

Naydich, who has a son at the high school and a daughter who graduated in 2013, has since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

We'll see.... I'm betting his lawyer is going to argue that he cannot be tried due to his mental health issues.

Sgt, these kid's shouldn't be in a regular school system to begin with. It seems brutal what happened but when you have a student that has these mental health issues they don't have a shut off valve so they can't self regulate or stop once they start. I hate to place any responsibility on the victim of the attack but she damn well knew better than to take his game. All these special needs students have a trigger. I know because I had one of those 6' 6" bruiser's as a student. He was easy to deal with if you knew what you were doing. Whenever I saw him stress I would ask him if he needed or wanted to take a walk. He'd go out and do a couple lap's in the hall and return calmed down.
But at the end of the day, we as a society are going to have to decide if public schools are the best place for these students, and there are 10's of thousands of them currently enrolled in public schools.

So I guess what I am saying is that the beating sounds like it should be punished, but that student doesn't have the faculties to not react how he did. So should he be punished for something beyond his control? It's sorta like punishing a baby for wetting it's diaper.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:16 pm
We'll see.... I'm betting his lawyer is going to argue that he cannot be tried due to his mental health issues.

Sgt, these kid's shouldn't be in a regular school system to begin with. It seems brutal what happened but when you have a student that has these mental health issues they don't have a shut off valve so they can't self regulate or stop once they start. I hate to place any responsibility on the victim of the attack but she damn well knew better than to take his game. All these special needs students have a trigger. I know because I had one of those 6' 6" bruiser's as a student. He was easy to deal with if you knew what you were doing. Whenever I saw him stress I would ask him if he needed or wanted to take a walk. He'd go out and do a couple lap's in the hall and return calmed down.
But at the end of the day, we as a society are going to have to decide if public schools are the best place for these students, and there are 10's of thousands of them currently enrolled in public schools.

So I guess what I am saying is that the beating sounds like it should be punished, but that student doesn't have the faculties to not react how he did. So should he be punished for something beyond his control? It's sorta like punishing a baby for wetting it's diaper.
He poses a serious physical threat to others so he should be expelled. Sure maybe the teacher should have known but what about other students that do something to trigger him without having any malicious intent. If he was in my daughters class I would either want him removed from school or I would remove her from school.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!

Post by sgtcall »

This teacher should be put under the prison.

New York teacher 'forced' and 'manipulated' 5th-grader to become transgender, causing suicidal ideation: suit
'Manipulated a pre-teen female into changing her gender identity when the child did not feel any inclination to do so'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york- ... ation-suit

A New York teacher was accused of "manipulating" a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents' knowledge or consent, causing "suicidal ideation," a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.

Teacher Debra Rosenquist, works at the Terryville Road Elementary School in the Brookhaven-Comsewogue School District, and was named along with the superintendent, Jennifer J. Quinn, and the principal, Annemarie V. Sciove, in a suit filed on Jan. 23.

The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents' anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

"As a result, [the student] became confused as to her gender. Despite knowing about Rosenquist’s conduct…, it took the District, [Superintendent] Quinn, and [Principal] Sciove months to inform [her parents] about it," the suit said.

"Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum," the suit said.

The district admitted in a meeting with the parents "that they had no idea Rosenquist taught from a book about LGBTQ+ individuals that was not part of the curriculum and how detailed the book was about transitioning, surgery, and hormones." One of the books Rosenquist used was "When Aidan Became a Brother," the lawsuit said.

In the book, Aidan's mother admits she made a mistake misgendering her son, saying, "When you were born, we didn't know you were going to be our son. We made some mistakes, but you helped us fix them."

The parents were supportive of supporting their child discovering their identity, but they did not believe their daughter expressed a desire to change her gender on her own. "[The parents] were incredibly concerned about the well-being of their 9-year-old daughter. They have and will always support [their child] but worried that [she] was being persuaded by Rosenquist to be transgender when she had not expressed any such inclination."

"Debra Rosenquist manipulated a pre-teen female into changing her gender identity when the child did not feel any inclination to do so," the parents' attorney, Debra L. Wabnik, Esq., told Fox News. "The parents did not learn about what Rosenquist was forcing upon their daughter until it was discovered that the child had suicidal ideations."

"The psychological and social damage Rosenquist caused this child and her family was immense. Incredibly, the District still has Rosenquist in the classroom where she can similarly harm other innocent children," Wabnik added.

The 5th-grade girl became so "distressed by Rosenquist’s referring to her as a male that she drew a picture of a girl and referenced suicide," the lawsuit said. In January 2022, the parents were informed that their daughter drew a picture of a girl with the words "I wanna kill myself" and "I feel sad like a lot."

Rosenquist also encouraged her classroom to "try being gay" or "try being a boy (if they were a girl) or girl (if they were a boy)," the lawsuit said. It added that the Brookhaven-Comsewogue School District was aware of her actions, as they were believed to have been reported to the District.

Superintendent Quinn released a statement to Fox News, which said, "After a thorough investigation and consultation with our attorney, action is [being] taken in accordance with applicable laws and collective bargaining agreements. Please be assured that this has been done."

Quinn said she was limited on what she could comment on because it was a matter of pending litigation.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:20 pm
He poses a serious physical threat to others so he should be expelled. Sure maybe the teacher should have known but what about other students that do something to trigger him without having any malicious intent. If he was in my daughters class I would either want him removed from school or I would remove her from school.
What you propose would be a minimum, wouldn't you think? :space:
Now regarding the current charges involving the Vicious Beating he perpetrated,...AND,...his HISTORY of perpetrating such Violence,......not once,.......not twice.........but THREE (3) times ALREADY.;
........Depa, who faces a felony aggravated battery charge, had been arrested for battery on three separate occasions in 2019....
So,.......this Line-Of-Feed Bullshit "logic" that ....
"the student doesn't have the faculties to not react how he did. So should he be punished for something beyond his control? It's sorta like punishing a baby for wetting it's diaper."
.......Is an telling example of the Asinine "thinking" (if you can call it that)...we see Woke leftists puke that makes possible the Repeated Recurrence of these Horrid, Life-threatening Attacks.

Allow me to quote the words of an Experienced Professional about this situation;
..... Fortunately, this didn’t result in a fatality.” .........Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said, noting the severity of the savage attack. “This could be a homicide we are talking about,” he went on to add. .....

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Why aren't charges of child abuse being brought against this teacher.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Sgt, unfortunately the law says that the student who beat down the teacher is entitled to a public education, in what is deemed to be the "least restrictive environment."
So until the law gets changed, or in this instance a judge makes a ruling that the student needs placed in an alternate educational environment he'll be back to school in no time.
You are CORRECT with your assessment that this student is a danger, but there are 10's of thousands just like him in schools all over the country. We had a female student who while in elementary school pick up a desk and beat a teacher with it. Broken bones and all for the teacher,the student was allowed to return to school.
I'm not arguing with you or the point you are making. I'm just informing you how these things play out and why.

As for the teacher promoting LGBTQ+ stuff? I won't comment on the accusations until it actually goes to court. I suspect that the story is a little one sided and not exactly what is being presented. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe I am. What do I mean? It's far more likely the student asked to be addressed as the teacher was and the parents caught wind of it. Unfortunately the teacher is stuck in the middle. BUT we'll have to see how it plays out in court since we only have one side and little detail.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Guy's I'm not responding to disagree with anyone. My response is aimed solely at presenting the problems our schools and educator's are dealing with. As an educator I can 100% guarantee you that teachers have NO interest in getting beat up or calling some student by a name not matching their school record's. Teachers went into the profession to teach. They didn't get into it for social engineering.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Regarding "Stomp Boy", yep, he should be tried as an adult.

I agree with T as far as what the law allows. And that's why this "kid", and those similar, will keep coming back...and back...and back...In this case, wait until the NAACP shows up...because...EVERYTHING'S "racist".

I disagree with T when it comes to the law with this incident and this kid. The simple question is, "Did this student know right from wrong?". I'm betting the answer is clearly, "YES". Just because this "kid" has a mental disability to control anger, he's old enough and mentally cognative enough to know what he WAS DOING was wrong. You can't make it through 11 years of school and still not understand the rules, need I say law.

So, what do I make of all this? A public school system where parents have allowed the liberal ideology to take over. Parents that should have been at every school board meeting...or running for a school board position...or every taxpayer should have been speaking up long ago...DIDN'T.

Just because it "ain't your kid" doesn't mean you shouldn't be actively involved in the school system. Just because you don't have children of your own attending the school system doesn't mean you shouldn't have been involved.

I've been saying this for a long time to get your asses down to your local school board meetings to see what's really going on, and speak up when you recognize the wrong's. Everyone simply says, "My kid don't act that way.", then leave it to others to fight the fight.

Step up! It's YOUR futures just the same as the young's.