Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Fox News

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:59 pm
Of course sgt - but the accusation here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion and therefore sued itself. Which is laughable.
No,...it is not.

Show us all where DevilsFan or I said those words....."Blackrock OWNS both Fox and Dominion".

YOU CAN'T :space: :wink:

That is a FABRICATION on your part.....Read...A LIE.

We will now add this latest LIE to your ever growing list of Fifty-three (53) PROVEN LIES.

You FURTHER destroy what little is left of your reputation posting such shit. :space: Why do you keep doing that? :space: :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:46 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Of course sgt - but the accusation here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion and therefore sued itself. Which is laughable.
No,...it is not.

Show us all where DevilsFan or I said those words....."Blackrock OWNS both Fox and Dominion".

We will now add this latest LIE to your ever growing list of Fifty-three (53) PROVEN LIES.

You FURTHER destroy what little is left of your reputation posting such shit. :space: Why do you keep doing that? :space: :Umm:
:lmao:

Fuck off dickhead.

:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:52 am
Fuck off dickhead.
When you see this Infantile, Factually Bankrupt Verbal Vomit from hillsy-TURD,...You know that what has been posted here is EXACTLY CORRECT;
Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:46 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
No,...it is not.

:Cool:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You're a fucking dickhead.

You have no idea what is being implied here.

Fuck off.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:31 am
...You have no idea what is being implied here.....
Oh yes I DO know what's being implied here and what isn't. :space: And your DIRECT wording here is your ASS-umption, ........not what was said.
hillsy v2 wrote:
..... here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion.....
NO WHERE do DevilsFan nor I say ANYTHING about ANYTHING being "owned". :space: That is all ASSS-umption on YOUR PART. :space: :wink:

And,....You FAILED to show us all where we said that. :space: Thus,.....in conclusion,...this aptly applies TO YOU;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:31 am
You're a fucking dickhead. Fuck off.
:fu: .....and one more to fit what you said. :fu:

:Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

DF, you are ignoring very basic realities. If you don't own voting stocks you aren't getting anywhere near a board meeting. Even if you did own voting stocks you would have a member on the board who would represent your votes. Furthermore the agenda before the board may or may not even be personnel, since that wouldn't be the norm.
Just saying.....

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, Murdock owns roughly 40% of Fox. He was the CEO for a few years until 2019. Hannity makes a bunch, around 40 million from his shares each year as well as another 25 million from Fox.
The point is that Disney owns it, Murdock just has the lions share.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:32 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:00 pm
DF, are they voting shares or just trade share's? Either way they wouldn't give any say in the day to day operations.That would mean that hillsy is correct, right?
Yeah, T. Go into a company's shareholders meeting with millions of dollars in their stock...and watch them ignore you!
That,...and a large shareholder doesn't necessarily need to exert their influence only at board meetings.
There's many a time that all needs be done is to tele conference or have a "business lunch" to make their wants known and to have their influences made to happen. Especially so when both are of like mindset on the issue(s) at hand.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

I guess we can move on to Blackrock owning Dominion now....

:soda:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, we could but why go down the rabbit hole?

Designer, yes and no. Let's say Black Rock holds say 18% and if those let's say 15% are voting share's, who actually control's those share's? Since my understanding is that corporation is a financial one, and since Tucker had the highest ratings at Fox, and in that time slot... would it make financial sense to get rid of him? And who at Black Rock would be making that recommendation? I'm thinking that would be a bad investment move?
So yes they could teleconference, wine and dine, etc..but no it wouldn't make sense.

On a side note, I thought I read somewhere that Black Rock was having some kind of financial problems

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 pm
hillsy, we could but why go down the rabbit hole?

Designer, yes and no. Let's say Black Rock holds say 18% and if those let's say 15% are voting share's, who actually control's those share's? Since my understanding is that corporation is a financial one, and since Tucker had the highest ratings at Fox, and in that time slot... would it make financial sense to get rid of him? And who at Black Rock would be making that recommendation? I'm thinking that would be a bad investment move?
So yes they could teleconference, wine and dine, etc..but no it wouldn't make sense.

On a side note, I thought I read somewhere that Black Rock was having some kind of financial problems

It goes much deeper than what you suggest. Don't be like Hillsy and read a headline then say you have ALL of the information.

Spend some time on Blackrock. Trust me when I say, it's all connected. From Fox Media to Dominion to Pfizer...and many others. So, why did they "fire" Tucker? (And from what I'm hearing he actually DID NOT get fired, nor is he out of his contract.) What was his last few reports about?

If you can't see the connection then someone's gonna have to slap you with it when the time comes to open your eyes.

Citizen journalism has taken over. If you're still watching any MSM then you're an idiot with their head buried deep in the sand.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Don't be like Hillsy and read a headline then say you have ALL of the information.

WTF are you rambling on about now?

This is simply about dis-proving the lie you posted about Blackrock suing itself.

And T - there's no rabbit hole here - Blackrock owns shares in Dominion ENERGY, not Dominion Voting Systems. No rabbit hole - just a blatant lie.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I was reading that Fox News is continuing to pay him until the contract is up in 2024. The speculation is that it is to keep him from saying anything during the election cycle or releasing any more information about twitter or the J6 lies.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:55 pm
I guess we can move on to Blackrock owning Dominion now....
You could,.....but you would be THE ONLY one thinking that herein.

Because NO ONE said that BUT YOU.

And you FAILED to prove otherwise....You Lose. :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:53 pm
I was reading that Fox News is continuing to pay him until the contract is up in 2024. The speculation is that it is to keep him from saying anything during the election cycle or releasing any more information about twitter or the J6 lies.
Thank you for posting this and getting the discussion off the fabricated LIE that hillsy has been puking.

Yes, I had just read this myself. And it fits rather well with what the leftists want,...silencing any opposition.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Come on guy's! Have you really all bought into the massive conspiracy agenda?
Now think about this for a second; you have all been dissing on Fox because Tucker is such a a great editorialist that he has been exposing everything. EXCEPT Fox settled with Dominion rather than standing up for free speech and you BELIEVE that Tucker is being paid to remain quiet, REALLY???
You guy's need to wake up and smell the coffee. Whatever rag you are reading is trying to sucker you in, and from what I am reading here it's working.

DF, and this applies to other's as well, I haven't watched news for year's, don't need to. I also don't take anything serious that's on-line. So here's a simple but effective strategy; read lot's of sources, at least 10. What you'll discover is that there's a common component to ALL of them. That ONE component is likely FACTUAL and provides you the DIRECTION to continue searching for the fact's.
If you are reading a couple partisan rags, or listening to Q and thinking that you are getting anything close to the truth, there's nothing I can help you with.
So I don't need Tucker, or Fox or any other talking head's to tell me anything, nor should you all.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:24 am
Thank you for posting this and getting the discussion off the fabricated LIE that hillsy has been puking.
You really DO live in a different dimension don't you?

Or you are just the forum dickhead.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:45 am
Designer wrote:
You really DO live in a different dimension don't you?
So sorry, hillsy-TURD. :space: But I proved what you posted about DevilsFan and I saying BlackRock "owning" Fox news was A LIE. DevilsFan and I NEVER said that...and when asked,...YOU FAILED to show us where we did say that.

You are just too weak a person to accept THAT TRUTH. :space: Thus, it is YOU that you are referring to here;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:45 am
you are just the forum dickhead.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:53 pm

Yes, I had just read this myself. And it fits rather well with what the leftists want,...silencing any opposition.
The left has been trying to discredit Carlson for years so I believe they thought that this would be the fastest and easiest way to keep him out of the picture.

The controversy over his being taken off will quickly die down and over the next year he will be pretty much forgotton. AND, he will not be the thorn in the side of the left.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:18 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Don't be like Hillsy and read a headline then say you have ALL of the information.

WTF are you rambling on about now?

This is simply about dis-proving the lie you posted about Blackrock suing itself.

And T - there's no rabbit hole here - Blackrock owns shares in Dominion ENERGY, not Dominion Voting Systems. No rabbit hole - just a blatant lie.

Hillsy, you've NEVER disproved anything!!! Haven't you learned yet that just by you saying, "That's a conspiracy theory", really isn't proof?!?! You've shown nothing but bait everyone else to come up with their proof...which they do...and then when you are asked...nothing but dodge and more, "That's a "conspiracy theory". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.